PDA

View Full Version : I have internets again!!

Timbjerr
January 29th, 2010, 04:16 PM
So people don't keep sending me, "omg where u go?!?1" PMs, I figure I should just say here and now that for the past three months, my internet was disconnected, but I'm now back, so I intend to resume my unique brand of sacastic, cynical, and outright odd humor.

kthxbai. ^_^

Captain Hobo.
January 29th, 2010, 04:23 PM
Yay you are back so that's what happened anyway I missed you. Welcome back to PC.

FreakyLocz14
January 29th, 2010, 05:05 PM
Welcome back person I don't know but hope we can become freinds anyway.

KumaKi
January 29th, 2010, 06:19 PM
Grats on having internetz again. i don't know you but no one should be away from the warm gooey internetz

Lycaeus
January 30th, 2010, 07:00 AM
I remember you, welcome back (:

Galukxy
January 30th, 2010, 07:28 AM
sorry don't know who you are XD but no bigee welcome back ^.^

Kishijoten
January 30th, 2010, 04:26 PM
Yay welcome back mai friend!. I was wondering where you've wandered off too O_O" anyway welcomeeee back once again and yea X3.

winseven4lyf
January 30th, 2010, 08:36 PM
Welcome back... not that I know you, but it's always nice to feel noticed, so again Welcome back :D

I had no internet for just a week, and couldn't handle it, so went and bought myself a pre paid broadband usb :S.. addicted much xD

Hiidoran
January 31st, 2010, 10:41 AM
omg where u go?!?1

Great to have you back again, Timbjerr. Sorry to hear about the lack of internet, dude. Sadly, I know that woe all too much... I spent almost two months early last year with absolutely no connection. :|

Can't wait to see those awesome posts of yours again. Haha.