PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Ball

Raichu Master
October 23rd, 2004, 04:29 PM
Well since most of us will be gone trick or treating on Halloween, I just thought "hey just start the party now, so when Halloween rolls around we can all go out and get candy!"

Well so just come here, be yourself, or dress up in a costume!

Well I guess now that that's settled. Let the fest begin! ^^

*turns on dance music* *gets out lots and lots of food* *makes butlers stand at door welcoming people* Um...am I forgetting anything!?

Oh yeah! *puts on Jedi costume* *hides in dark closet*

Kayleigh
October 23rd, 2004, 06:05 PM
Ooh, I just finished watching A Cinderella Story, (Shaddup, it was a good movie, lol.) and the characters were dancing at a Halloween ball on there. Weird coincidence! ^_^; Anyway, yay, I want to join in! This will be kind of like that old prom that Dizzy made, huh?

Awesome Jerry
October 24th, 2004, 07:53 AM
I'll come too! *walks to mansion wearing a black costume with a purse that holds stuff just in case. * 'wonder who'll be there'

Sawyer
October 24th, 2004, 08:33 AM
I guess i'll come. *comes dressed in all black with spikes coming out and blood dripping from shoulders* hmm... there any turkey here?

Sassydoll76
October 24th, 2004, 08:35 AM
Dresses in her french maid costume. Dont 4get me i love parties :D

Awesome Jerry
October 24th, 2004, 08:35 AM
I could've guessed you'd be wearing that. I changed mine a little and won't tell anyone what's in the purse even though i'm sure some evil person will figure it out.

Sassydoll76
October 24th, 2004, 08:37 AM
yea i got 3 costumes with me french maid,cheetah,and a flirtifull kittie kat :D

masquerainmistress
October 24th, 2004, 08:40 AM
*dressed as Aggron* Watch out, I might poke you. *Goes to get food*

Sassydoll76
October 24th, 2004, 08:53 AM
EkkkKEEKKEKkkkk not poking OOOOWwwww

Sassydoll76
October 24th, 2004, 08:54 AM
When r we bobbing 4 apples :DDDDD

Awesome Jerry
October 24th, 2004, 09:07 AM
Can we bob for apples now! I won't take no for an answer!

Sassydoll76
October 24th, 2004, 09:08 AM
Yes i love bobbin 4 apples... **** i still got my very short skirt on.. Oh well =DD

Sassydoll76
October 24th, 2004, 09:12 AM
(sry 4 the language) i just realizedi said it sry

Awesome Jerry
October 24th, 2004, 09:20 AM
s'okay and I'll just cover the guys eyes. Unless u WANT them to see under your short skirt.

Umbreon_Trainer
October 24th, 2004, 09:25 AM
OOH! Ill come as homestar runner! puts on propeller cap. and star shirt thats red with white star.

Sassydoll76
October 24th, 2004, 09:26 AM
Well half of me says who cares and the other half says i shouldnt =DDD

Awesome Jerry
October 24th, 2004, 09:28 AM
I don't mind and the parties gettin good. We finally have more guys! PARTY!

Sawyer
October 24th, 2004, 09:34 AM
ummm... did someone say short skirt? *evil grin*

Sassydoll76
October 24th, 2004, 09:35 AM
lol ..... not me..... LooL

His Infernal Majesty
October 24th, 2004, 09:36 AM
I'll come as the the gothic princess thingy in a long black robe with jet black hair and sime black makeup. ^_^ *runs off looking for candy corn*

Awesome Jerry
October 24th, 2004, 10:12 AM
OMG! I could've guessed that's how you'd react to a short skirt. I'll show you *walks off into the closet to change mumbling something about payback* *comes out moments later with something not as bad as a short skirt but still okay* If you don't like it there's another of something different. (don't look at the faces just clothing) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v462/LeonSKennedy/zero_rebecca2_lg.jpg

Raichu Master
October 24th, 2004, 11:52 AM
Wow this place has gotten busy since I left... OO

*jumps out of closet with fake glowing lightsaber* BOO! XD

*gets ginger ale* So how is everyone today? XD

Awesome Jerry
October 24th, 2004, 12:26 PM
Ginger ale? I'm goin for the mountain dew! *chugs down the dew* YUMMY! So watcha wanna do now? There are soo many things to choose from!?

Raichu Master
October 24th, 2004, 12:32 PM
Let's see...since we're the only two posting right now...how about...we...go hide! *runs away and hides in the dark closet again*

Awesome Jerry
October 24th, 2004, 12:34 PM
*screams* The closet wont protect you! *runs off past the couch then vanishes* *faint voice* wonder if they'll find us?

~Ozy~
October 24th, 2004, 01:04 PM
*Walks in dressed as Artemis Entreri*

Anyone seen Drizzt Do'Urden around? No? NO?!?! I'LL KILL YOU ALL!!!!

Just kidding, that wouldn't be prudent. Also, it's not profitable. So I'll just chill.

*Walks over to barkeep and orders a Calimshanian ale*

So, anything intresting going on? I just got back from Menzoberranzan and boy, are my evil cells overloaded. Yeah, cheap joke, I know.

Awesome Jerry
October 24th, 2004, 01:17 PM
*appears behind bar with drink* Welcome! Watcha wanna do?

~Ozy~
October 24th, 2004, 01:27 PM
You got anyone that needs to be eliminated? That's what I do. Sadly, I'm kinda out of work.
*sipd drink*

Awesome Jerry
October 24th, 2004, 01:33 PM
*starts washing counter* wait...THIS IS A PARTY NOT A BAR! *jumps over bar to the stereo. cranks up the music really loud and starts dancing* (let's say its a mix tape)

Raichu Master
October 24th, 2004, 01:37 PM
So, anything intresting going on? I just got back from Menzoberranzan and boy, are my evil cells overloaded. Yeah, cheap joke, I know.

I might be the only one who got that... lol XD

*dresses up like Drizzt* I forgot all about drizzt! I need to pick up my book again! XD

*comes out of closet, scimtars in hand*

Awesome Jerry
October 24th, 2004, 01:40 PM
Hey! Glad you finally got out of the old filthy closet! You do know theirs creatures crawling around in there?! It climbing up my pants when I was changing. *starts swapping at leather pants even though nothings there*

~Ozy~
October 24th, 2004, 01:47 PM
*turns to Drizzt RM*

Yeah, I sort of expected that. Kinda tossed in there for your benifit. Anyway, which book ar-WAITAMINNIT!

Now we need to duel, you know...

Awesome Jerry
October 24th, 2004, 01:48 PM
Ah great. I have no clue what you're talkin about so fill me in.

~Ozy~
October 24th, 2004, 01:54 PM
R.A. Salvatore's excellent Drizzt Do'Urden novels. They involve the exploits of a GOOD drow (almost an oxymoron if you know the dark elves) and his companions as they travel around Faerun battling evil (other drow, Drizzt's archnemisis Artemis Entreri, demons, orcs, goblins, bandits, etc. etc.) and saving the day. Usual high fantasy plotlins, albeit, done very well.

Raichu Master
October 24th, 2004, 01:56 PM
I just got done with the dark elf trilogy like back in june and started on the first book of the ice wind dale trilogy and then stopped reading period after school started.

Why do we need to duel? I don't remember an Artemis in any of the books I've read...or is that later on?

What is it that bounty hunter who keeps stalking drizzt?

Awesome Jerry
October 24th, 2004, 01:57 PM
I'm leaving...I'll come back if others do *walks out of house and sighs* party poopers

~Ozy~
October 24th, 2004, 02:04 PM
Ah, that would explain it. Entreri shows up in The Halfling's Gem (book 3, Icewind Dale trilogy) and remains fairly common character up through the final book of the Paths of Darkness quartet. The third book of PoD focuses on him alone. To sum him up, think a human warrior with Drizzt's skill who usues a sword and dagger combo, albeit withoiut Drizzt's principles. Whereas Drizzt believes a warrior should have something to fight for and have a fighter's spirit, Entreri is the opposite. He's cold, friendless and quite happy being that way. He's a mercenary assassin and after Halfling's Gem, all but lives to kill Drizzt. He almost succeeds in Sea of Storms, the final book of PoD. Here's a quick piccy for 'ya.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Nolofinwe/artemis_entreri_2.jpg

Raichu Master
October 24th, 2004, 02:07 PM
Oh ok. So drizzt still kicks his butt at the end? That's just like him...

*grabs ginger ale* YUM! XD

~Ozy~
October 24th, 2004, 02:13 PM
Actually, they're roughly equal. As far as the almost-killing record goes, it stands at 1-1. Drizzt knocks Entreri off a cliff in one book, Entreri stabs Drizzt in the chest in another. In their more minor battles though, Drizzt holds the edge at 2-0. But enough of my rambling. How's life?

*sips his ale, then realizes he doesn't drink and changes it to apple cider*

100marios
October 24th, 2004, 02:13 PM
*A spotlight shines on the doorway as a drumroll is started*
Ladies and gentlemen...
Boys and girls...
Prepare yourselves, for the gent who never pays his rent, Jordan the Spiderman has arrived!
*Spiderman theme plays as we swings through the front door on a spider thread, waving to the crowd below*
J-SP: Haha, it's great to be here! I thought since I liked the Spiderman movies a lot, I would dress up as him for the Halloween prom! What do you say?
*Crowd gasps and begin pointing*
J-SP: Oh, say no more! The costume looks authentic, doesn't it? It's a little itchy, but all the more realistic!
*A little kid steps out of the crowd*
Little kid: Jordan the Spiderman! Watch out for that column!
J-SP: Wha--AHHH!!
*Runs into the column, slides off and tumbles into the punch bowl, splashing cranberry juice everywhere*
J-SP: Hmm, maybe I should've been Aragorn, hehe...

Anyway, this sounds like fun! The last prom was a blast, so I thought I'd join up in this one!

Awesome Jerry
October 24th, 2004, 02:17 PM
*runs back into party wearing a different outfit* (the outfit is the one the woman in my siggy is wearing) I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE LEFT YOU GUYS ALONE! *storms over to the guy dressed as spider man and smackes his head* You dented the column!

~Ozy~
October 24th, 2004, 02:22 PM
Of course not, we're all a bunch of males. Put one mal in a room, he's reasonably smart. Add another and his IQ is halved. Another, and it's halved again. Thusly, large groups of males together are not a good idea.

100marios
October 24th, 2004, 02:23 PM
*runs back into party wearing a different outfit* (the outfit is the woman in my siggy, just shorter skirt) I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE LEFT YOU GUYS ALONE! *storms over to the guy dressed as spider man and smackes his head* You dented the column!
*Salutes and talks like Spiderman*
Just doin' my duty as your friendly, neighborhood Spiderman, hehe...
*Climbs out of the punch bowl and wipes himself off*
Oh, and put some pants on, will ya?
Have a little deceny, for gosh sakes!
*Runs off towards the snack table and begins to load a plate up with food*

Awesome Jerry
October 24th, 2004, 02:23 PM
And large groups of males with one female is good also? *runs to the closet.* *comes out later with the same outfit as before (see previous posts to see)* better?

~Ozy~
October 24th, 2004, 02:33 PM
Well, it depends on if the males are straight. I myself don't quite swing that way, but the rest...That outfit might prove a bit of a distraction to normal conversation...

Awesome Jerry
October 24th, 2004, 02:34 PM
I'm wearing the same outfit as before! Nobody will change that and you had a great conversation with the other guys when I wore it! *walks outta house slamming the door shut*

~Ozy~
October 24th, 2004, 02:40 PM
*shouts toward door*

Because I distracted them with fantasy!!! THEY WERE DISTRACTED WITH FANTASY!!!

Raichu Master
October 24th, 2004, 04:20 PM
So how is everyone this fine night? XD

aaaaaa
October 24th, 2004, 05:29 PM
You know..I have to wonder, can't this go in Other Roleplay? I mean, to me, that's what it seem's like.

Raichu Master
October 24th, 2004, 05:31 PM
You know..I have to wonder, can't this go in Other Roleplay? I mean, to me, that's what it seem's like.

You're the mod. Do what you want. Wanna put it in the other rp? Go ahead. Wanna leave it alone? Do it. ^^

Well since you're here, *gives her a ginger ale* drink up!

Awesome Jerry
October 24th, 2004, 05:31 PM
*appears in all black* I think it could...of course with the guys yelling and all I wouldn't call this a huge party.

Raichu Master
October 24th, 2004, 05:47 PM
*appears in all black* I think it could...of course with the guys yelling and all I wouldn't call this a huge party.

We have guys yelling?

And not a huge party!?

*turns dance music up* Now if only I had a partner... *wanders around not watching where he's going* *runs into a wall* Ouch... XD

Awesome Jerry
October 24th, 2004, 05:50 PM
*laughs at this takes off cloak to appear in leather*(in an outfit that will NOT distract the guys) No we're talkin! *starts dancing.*

Raichu Master
October 24th, 2004, 05:53 PM
*rubs head* *looks for a dance partner* *runs into another wall* What the!? XD

Now where can I get me a dance partner... *continues to wander around and run into walls* XD

Awesome Jerry
October 24th, 2004, 05:55 PM
*calls out* I'm sure the wall would love to dance! *starts dancing really fast now.* And why have a dance partner when you can dance solo? *slow song comes on* I see your point. *sulkingly sits down in an empty chair

Raichu Master
October 24th, 2004, 05:57 PM
I wander if Jordan wants to dance...WOAH! I've hit my head way to many times! I do not swing that way, definitely do not swing that way!

I need a dance partner...*runs into a wall* Where are all the girls!? XD

Awesome Jerry
October 24th, 2004, 06:02 PM
You really are blind aren't you? *mumbles* there are no guys here I'd like to talk to.

Sassydoll76
October 24th, 2004, 11:07 PM
You 2 amuse me =DDDDDD .hmm cotton candy yummie

Sassydoll76
October 24th, 2004, 11:10 PM
lol wowww come out of hiding and partyyy

Awesome Jerry
October 25th, 2004, 03:51 AM
Did you say cotten candy?! *runs around looking* I don't see any cotten candi...*runs into wall* I'm turning into Raichu Master

Sawyer
October 25th, 2004, 06:20 AM
OMG! it's Sassydoll76's sig again! *drools* []_[] *wink* *wink*

October 25th, 2004, 09:53 AM
You forgot me? I'll stay sober this time. I promise. I came as a sniper! Watch out!

Raichu Master
October 25th, 2004, 02:32 PM
No one can be me!

Now as for a dance partner...*continues to search for one*

We need some entertainment...

His Infernal Majesty
October 25th, 2004, 03:30 PM
*flies in*
Hello!!!!
*flies around*

Awesome Jerry
October 25th, 2004, 04:27 PM
I'm leaving! AC is starting to freak me out...I knew I shouldn't have brightened his vocab. *walks off mumbling something about my dream guy*

Raichu Master
October 25th, 2004, 05:16 PM
Puts on Garth Brooks' "Tearin' it up (and burnin' it down)" Now that is a party song! ^^

protoman
October 25th, 2004, 06:43 PM
*uses jedi mind powers to get pass the gards then dose one of thoughs jedi flip thing in to the ball*i am a jedi!*pulls out light saver*

Sassydoll76
October 25th, 2004, 11:03 PM
ok anything but country here =DD try not to make us die here

~Ozy~
October 26th, 2004, 01:30 PM
Hey, country can be good. But for now...

*puts on a waltz*

Ohhhh RMmmmm...I can dance...

Raichu Master
October 26th, 2004, 05:38 PM
Hey, country can be good. But for now...

*puts on a waltz*

Ohhhh RMmmmm...I can dance...

I...um...have two left feet... OO

Hey and Garth rocks! And if you have something against country! Then too bad you'll listen to it when I put it on!

I won't play any johnny cash or willie nelson, if you're afraid of that stuff.

*switches to Toby Keith "Courtesy of the red white and blue"* *then back to the waltz after the song is done*

protoman
October 27th, 2004, 04:05 PM
*sits in a chair whating for some one to dance with*i guess i can cut chairs with light saver tell i start to dance.

His Infernal Majesty
October 27th, 2004, 04:16 PM
*is still flying*Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's cool up here!

Raichu Master
October 28th, 2004, 04:32 PM
So anyone want to dance? Or teach me how to dance? XD

His Infernal Majesty
October 28th, 2004, 04:35 PM
*flies around Raichu Master*
Hello!!! *waves*

protoman
October 30th, 2004, 12:43 PM
*uses jedi powers to bring fallen angle to the ground*i fell better now

Aquacorde
October 30th, 2004, 03:48 PM
*is dressed as a fairy and is wearing a very short skirt*
Hi!

protoman
November 5th, 2004, 06:21 PM
*eye twiches*i am leven.(stuped 25 charactars rule)