PDA

View Full Version : Hi guys ~

Gold_fan
January 31st, 2010, 07:59 PM
Hi Everyone !
So I guess it's where we introduce ourselves ? Theeen...Hi ">w>
I am French and I come from New Caledonia (don't know if you know that place ;w; ). I don't like it there, it's not really the kind of country I'd have wished to live in. T.T
I prefer English Countries like Australia or New Zealand (Australia on West of NC, and New Zealand just in the South xD).
I love Drawing, and I listen to music like...Everyday xD Mainly Pokemon OSTs, in a playlist with Immediate Music, Two Steps From Hell, and some movie Soundtracks as well. And sometimes something else.
I love animals, Animes and Mangas, Friends, My Family AND My dear Bed <3
I wish we could live in a Pokeworld too...With no guns and all .___.

and Everyone that knows me knows that I'm not someone who cares about Winning or Losing in a match, so yeah...As long as we're having fuuun !!
I came to PC because it seemed like the best of the Pokeforums I could find on the net. Plus you all seem to have fun there !! :DDD

So like I said : Hiiii guys ~

Hiidoran
January 31st, 2010, 08:55 PM
But... there are guns in the world of Pokémon. Watch The Legend of Dratini.

Any who, you've certainly found the right place, Gold fan. Can't say you'd find the same welcoming environment if you'd posted this in ROM Hacking or the like. Haha. :D Glad to have you aboard, my dear.

Oh, and I adore my bed as well. So comfortable. <3

Gold_fan
January 31st, 2010, 11:20 PM
Any who, you've certainly found the right place, Gold fan. Can't say you'd find the same welcoming environment if you'd posted this in ROM Hacking or the like. Haha. :D Glad to have you aboard, my dear.

omg there are guns ? D:
Well at least hum...There are still Pokemons that could protect us I think ;o;
Using a flamethrower or an hyper beam on the guy would be a nice thing x'D

And yeah lolol not the right place to introduce ourselves xD

My bed loves me too : it won't let me go when my parents come to wake me up for school ;D xD

Thank you Lawrence....Funny Oak there x'D