PDA

View Full Version : What iPod Do You Use

SiReNzZ
February 3rd, 2010, 07:01 AM
There are many different iPods , which one do you use :D

Avey
February 3rd, 2010, 07:14 AM
I'm the proud owner of a 3G 32GB Ipod Touch. Got it just before Summer last year and I've got to admit that it's the second best purchase I've ever made (the first being a delicious scoop of bubblegum ice cream I had seven years ago). I jailbroke it (the iPod, not the ice cream :< ) four days before Christmas and it was a marvellous decision to take. Although I don't recommend it; the heart-stopping five minutes that it took to jailbreak was something I want to turn into an oppressed memory. Time to move on? Ever since I found out that you can only throw a laptop down a stairs so many times before something bad happens, my iPod has been my only way of accessing the Internet. Which is sort of sad, but life goes on. Music is my life, as are the useful apps I've installed on my iPod. There isn't a day I don't use it and I don't let anyone touch it, lol.

linkinpark187
February 3rd, 2010, 07:30 AM
i prefer my computer over any mp3 device for music, but if i want to listen to music on the go, i use my PSP. i plan on getting a SanDisk Sansa soon. i really don't feel like, and can not afford to, spending $150+ for a music player when i get one for phenominally cheaper.

i understand that the iPod can play videos, but i really have no need to watch a video on that small of a screen. i'll use my laptop/desktop for that.

Cheesymitten
February 3rd, 2010, 07:44 AM
iPod shuffle..
Again T.T THE OTHERS KEEP BREAKING.
And so do my headphones T.T

Shadow Sneak Sableye
February 3rd, 2010, 07:53 AM
I have a third gen nano. my parents got me it for christmas when my mp3 player kept messing up

Jesus oƒ Suburbia
February 3rd, 2010, 08:53 AM
iPod classic; silver; 160 GB.
6th Generation.

It was a marvelous gift. <3

Patchisou Yutohru
February 3rd, 2010, 09:06 AM
I don't use an iPod. I gave that to my dad when I got a 32GB iPhone 3G S. <3

So, I use my iPhone to listen to music and everything.

Gerri Shin
February 3rd, 2010, 09:09 AM
iPod Touch 2G. That's my main music player.

BHwolfgang
February 3rd, 2010, 09:14 AM
I have an iPod Nano 5th Gen. I just got it last December. :3 I love it so much. <3

Alexithymia~
February 3rd, 2010, 09:20 AM
I have a purple iPod nano. 4th Gen. I am.. absolutely crazy about it. Only I'm allowed to touch it, and if anyone asks; "CAN I SEE YOUR SONGS/ARTISTS/VIDEOS?"

.. I tell them to get their own and to stay away from mine.

The Cynic
February 3rd, 2010, 10:44 AM
160GB Black iPod Classic 6th Gen. I use 151GB of it! I just love music! I think the iPod Touch is a little overated and dosn't have enough memory (all the space in the casing is taken up by that big screen).

Emotion.
February 3rd, 2010, 11:46 AM
I have a 2GB black 1st Gen nano, a black 8GB 3rd (The short fat one, I think it's 3), and a 32GB 3rd Gen Ipod Touch.

They've all had their times of being used, but right now my touch is what I use, I love it :D

Hagumi
February 3rd, 2010, 12:41 PM
I have a 3G 8GB iPod Touch that I got as an early birthday/Christmas present as my previous 2G 8GB iPod Touch got stolen. It's very useful for me in many ways, but the main reason I like it so much is because sometimes I can't be bothered to turn on my laptop (or it needs to charge up before I can use it); so I can just browse the internet on my iPod. Quick and easy. I don't really have a lot of apps on it… just a few apps like Twitter, Last.fm, Plurk, and things like that, but they're still useful. I use my iPod all the time. <3

poopnoodle
February 3rd, 2010, 12:47 PM
My mammy's friend gave me her old ipod touch, which holds a whopping 16 GB o3o and it's super convenient. I have like, Solitaire, crossword puzzle, and an IM app...not much, but enough to keep me occupied if I'm bored and in a place with free wifi.

The Sly Fox
February 3rd, 2010, 01:34 PM
I own an iTouch, love it x]

SiReNzZ
February 3rd, 2010, 02:14 PM
160GB Black iPod Classic 6th Gen. I use 151GB of it! I just love music! I think the iPod Touch is a little overated and dosn't have enough memory (all the space in the casing is taken up by that big screen).

I use the same , I love it :D

Code
February 3rd, 2010, 02:16 PM
How can you assume that I even HAVE an ipod? I should be able to sue you....XD
I use one o the old versions....I gots it from my sister because the screen wuz busted....Don't use it much, so I don't really remember the name, cept that it's big and black. XD

Taylor Lautner
February 3rd, 2010, 02:23 PM
I have a second generation iPod Touch,one of the thing is I hardly use it only when I'm not near music for a certain amount(away) of time(since I'm usually on the computer,listening to music).

RadiosX5
February 3rd, 2010, 02:26 PM
I own a 1 gig blue I-Pod Mini
Most of it has MGS songs, Counting Crows and songs i downloaded from the net

-Jake
February 3rd, 2010, 03:12 PM
I have a 2nd Gen. Blue iPod Nano. I've had it for years now. xD

.Bullet
February 3rd, 2010, 03:27 PM
I use my iPhone 3GS 16GB for all of my music needs. I also have an iPod Touch 2G 8GB that I use on occassion.

I also use my computer.

BlueEew
February 3rd, 2010, 03:39 PM
I also use my computer.

This is all I used, with my Skull Candy headphones. :)

I do have music on my Tocco Lite phone however, but I don't own a iPod. I have used a Shuffle iPod before though, they need a screen.

Lady Gaga
February 3rd, 2010, 03:40 PM
I have a 16 GB Red iPod Nano 5th Gen. I have used 13 GB of it with music :3

I also have an iPhone, but I dont listen to music with it. I use it for videos and pages of apps. And the phone features, of course XD

Flamboyant
February 3rd, 2010, 04:24 PM
I'm the pround owner of an apple green iPod Nano Chromatic. ( the first version, without the camera). It has 8GB and I think I have like 1 left.

Fenrir Reki
February 3rd, 2010, 04:56 PM
A long time ago I used to use an iPod Classic but now I use an iPod Touch because its more convinient to use and it has lots of better features.

Sammi
February 3rd, 2010, 05:28 PM
I have a fat black iPod nano (whatever gen that is), 8GB. Sadly I have more than 8GB of music now, but it still serves me well. Bought it refurbished... I think close to two years ago, maybe? Still works like a charm. I will be very sad when it breaks on me. :(

tsatoma
February 3rd, 2010, 05:32 PM
I have the chubby nano. I believe it's the third gen. It's white still and might be able to hold another 30 songs or so.

Unforgettable
February 3rd, 2010, 05:37 PM
Nanos. They are the best. So durable and pretty. I had the first colour one, and then I got the purple nano when they went back to the longer style. And now I want the video one.

Tyrantrum
February 3rd, 2010, 05:49 PM
iPod Touch, first generation.

I love having the iPod touch, but I so wish I had a third generation instead.

jdbean5
February 3rd, 2010, 06:06 PM
i have a fourth generation iPod Nano

luf100
February 3rd, 2010, 06:54 PM
I have an 80GB iPod Classic. It's black. I love it.

Arcanine
February 3rd, 2010, 07:13 PM
I've got a 1st gen, 8gig iPod touch. I love my iPod, I couldn't live without it. I want to go to an iPhone because I like my iPod touch so much.

Ru
February 3rd, 2010, 07:25 PM
I have the Fourth Generation I-Pod Nano. Won't be getting a new one anytime soon, seeing as I got it less than a year ago and it only have like... one little dent/scratch in it. c: I actually take good care of it unlike my DS.

Gary, the Magic Fairy
February 3rd, 2010, 07:41 PM
I don't buy Apple products.

I use my phone as an mp3 player. (It's an LG Neon, if anyone cares.)

twocows
February 3rd, 2010, 07:55 PM
I don't use an iPod because I almost always have my laptop with me, and it plays music and videos just fine. Also, I hate Apple.

Ninetales433
February 3rd, 2010, 08:40 PM
Just a regular first generation I-Pod touch.

Medaka
February 3rd, 2010, 08:41 PM
I have a black 80GB iPod Classic.
I can fit all of my videos and songs on it. ^^ I love it.

Cherrim
February 3rd, 2010, 10:31 PM
I still use my 30GB 5G iPod. It's... absolutely full though. And the battery doesn't hold nearly as much as it used to. x_x; I'd love to upgrade to a Touch but I'd want a 64 GB version and I don't even have the money for an 8GB one. XD;

Oh well. So long as my iPod still works at all, I can't complain.

Dukey
February 4th, 2010, 01:05 AM
Using a 32GB iTouch now, only got it after my Nano was stolen.

Decibel
February 4th, 2010, 01:47 AM
I have a 32GB 3rd gen iPod touch. Best Christmas present I ever got, except maybe Pokemon Red.

Valk
February 4th, 2010, 04:03 AM
I'm using a 3g Ipod Touch 8gbs

-_The E.N.D._-
February 4th, 2010, 05:02 AM
Nano, but maybe I'll save up to get a different color because I don't like the current color of mine. C:

Lana.
February 5th, 2010, 04:12 PM
I have a a first gen iPod Touch. You know, before they really got popular? xD Yeah. It's old, but I love it. I've dropped it who knows how many times, and it still works. I still need the 3.0 update, though...

Virtual Chatot
February 5th, 2010, 04:29 PM
Jailbroken second gen iTouch.

</3

Ayselipera
February 5th, 2010, 04:38 PM
I have an 80 GB iPod Classic. I've been eyeing the iPod touch though. :3

Sarah Paliner
February 5th, 2010, 04:41 PM
I don't use an iPod personally; all my music listening are done through the computer.

zappyspiker
February 5th, 2010, 05:15 PM
5th gen Ipod nano got it for my birthday

Kazzy
February 5th, 2010, 05:25 PM
16GB Iphone 3G - Black. The best phone in my opinion!

Mattysaurus
February 5th, 2010, 06:44 PM
I got a iTouch for Christmas '09.

I ruv it to pieces. <3
It's the newest one so I already have the update! >:3

Synaesthesia
February 7th, 2010, 01:53 PM
I currently have a 16GB iPod Touch for apps, but since the earphone jack pooped out, I got myself a 16GB iPod Nano to listen to. :D I love how tiny they are, and the camera makes for fun times when bored haha.

Caelus
February 7th, 2010, 02:08 PM
I think I got a blue iPod nano.
My sister has a big white iPod that I sometimes use, so I got that as well.

Syphr
February 7th, 2010, 02:11 PM
Shuffles ftw, great for jogging or any kind of physical exercise. Easy to change songs, and doesn't fall and break :D

TrinityLimit
February 7th, 2010, 02:25 PM
2nd gen 16GB jailbroken ipod touch.
i loves it.

quilzel
February 7th, 2010, 05:21 PM
I use a Droid Eris from Verizon Wireless as my everything. I bought a cheap mp3 player as an experiment to see if I would use it more than my phone and sadly I can say that it is just more handy to keep my phone with me. (I was really wanting an iPod, but didn't want to waste the money for it to sit on my shelf never being used.)

Best part is that I can access you tube videos form anywhere on my phone.

Melody
February 7th, 2010, 06:51 PM
I don't use an iPod.

Zune HD 32GB FTW!! It's far nicer and more reliable than any Apple product I've seen. :)

NocturnLeader
February 7th, 2010, 06:53 PM
Ipod shuffle cuz all I need is 250 shuffled songs in my head during the week and then reboot every sunday!

Ayano Katagiri
February 8th, 2010, 02:14 PM
Bought myself an 8GB 5th gen iPod Nano for Christmas. ^^

Alistair
February 9th, 2010, 03:20 PM
Okay, for all you peeps saying you use an iTouch, please stop. Nothing by that name exists.

Anyway, I use my phone. I've found the sound quality on my phone to be greater than that of an iPod of any sorts. It's an LG Rhythm, by the way.

Usagi-Chan~
February 9th, 2010, 03:47 PM
iPod Shuffle, Though soon I'm going to upgrade to an iPod Touch, I just need to save up some money ;_;

pickachu553
February 9th, 2010, 07:00 PM
I have a Second Generation iPod Touch. The MB model. I jailbroke it and now I can have a custom background and play ROMs like the hacks people make here if I patch them on my computer or just play a whole bunch of other games. I use it a lot and love it.

Pikachu the Speaker
February 10th, 2010, 07:19 PM
I have iPod Touch 2nd Gen with jailbroken. I love it. I downloaded 173 apps one year. I don't have songs and videos on my ipod. :<

rndm.
February 11th, 2010, 05:45 AM
I use my phone as one, lol. I got one of those XpressMusic phones by Nokia. It's great, I like having two things in one.

Fire Wolf
February 11th, 2010, 06:48 AM
I use an 60GB iPod Classic (apparently it's pretty rare in this thread :D), but soon I'm getting an iPod Touch.

Bianca Paragon
February 11th, 2010, 06:54 AM
i prefer my computer over any mp3 device for music, but if i want to listen to music on the go, i use my PSP. i plan on getting a SanDisk Sansa soon. i really don't feel like, and can not afford to, spending $150+ for a music player when i get one for phenominally cheaper.

i understand that the iPod can play videos, but i really have no need to watch a video on that small of a screen. i'll use my laptop/desktop for that.

This is all I used, with my Skull Candy headphones. :)

I do have music on my Tocco Lite phone however, but I don't own a iPod. I have used a Shuffle iPod before though, they need a screen.

I don't buy Apple products.

I use my phone as an mp3 player. (It's an LG Neon, if anyone cares.)

I don't use an iPod because I almost always have my laptop with me, and it plays music and videos just fine. Also, I hate Apple.

I don't use an iPod personally; all my music listening are done through the computer.

I use a Droid Eris from Verizon Wireless as my everything. I bought a cheap mp3 player as an experiment to see if I would use it more than my phone and sadly I can say that it is just more handy to keep my phone with me. (I was really wanting an iPod, but didn't want to waste the money for it to sit on my shelf never being used.)

Best part is that I can access you tube videos form anywhere on my phone.

I don't use an iPod.

Zune HD 32GB FTW!! It's far nicer and more reliable than any Apple product I've seen. :)

Okay, for all you peeps saying you use an iTouch, please stop. Nothing by that name exists.

Anyway, I use my phone. I've found the sound quality on my phone to be greater than that of an iPod of any sorts. It's an LG Rhythm, by the way.

I use my phone as one, lol. I got one of those XpressMusic phones by Nokia. It's great, I like having two things in one.

ATTENTION PLEASE

Note the word '"iPod" in the thread title? Great. Nobody cares about your AppleHaet/"Superior" Player Nobody Heard Of/Whatever. If you have an iPod/iPhone, post. If not? Don't.

32GB 3GS, btw <3

Michela92
February 11th, 2010, 09:45 AM
I have an iphone that I use as my ipod, and I love it =D

Shakespeare
February 11th, 2010, 10:00 AM
I use a black 8GB iPod Nano. It's my favourite little gadget :D

shinx95
February 13th, 2010, 10:21 AM
I have a Ipod Shuffle. It's nice and small and it won't break when you drop it, it's perfectly fine for me as I have been using it for however many years now,

Demigod
February 13th, 2010, 11:04 AM
I don't use my ipod anymore but i have a iPod nano 2g

Snooki
February 13th, 2010, 11:07 AM
I used to have a crappy iPod Shuffle until my parents suprised me with an iPod Touch for Christmas. I didn't ask for it either, so I guess my parents are good shoppers ^^; Well, clothes don't count because my parents wouldn't be able to pick good clothes if their life depended on it : P

theanimal160
February 13th, 2010, 11:17 AM
I just have a Shuffle. Hoping to get a Touch or Classic soon, though.

Serene Grace
February 13th, 2010, 12:03 PM
I had an iPod nano for about six months but then I decided to loan it to my dad since he needed it more than me. Afterwards, I won an iPod Shuffle in a school raffle but I don't really use it as it's capacity is too low. I might probably ask for an iPod touch for my birthday.

PB
February 13th, 2010, 12:38 PM
iPhone 3GS 32GB <3
i have an iPod touch for when i go to the gym because i dont want my iPhone smashing.

Raichu1988
February 13th, 2010, 01:18 PM
I have a 16 GB 2nd Gen ipod touch. I love it to death and bring it pretty much everywhere. It's always in my purse. I love that it can have games, apps and music, video and photos. It's pretty much perfection!

Silver
February 14th, 2010, 05:58 PM
I've got a black 160GB iPod, it's the only one that can hold my music collection.

Franceschi
February 14th, 2010, 06:13 PM
I have a 120GB Classic. I don't know why I needed such a large amount of space, because I've only used about 20GB with my music and my music collection is never going to be that big. But I do love my iPod. It's survived me dropping it about 27 times - 5 of which have been on the street whilst walking home - and therefore was worth all £50 I paid for it. <3

MuffinPaula
February 14th, 2010, 07:25 PM
Mp3 player Sony Walkman (Pink)

kylie
February 14th, 2010, 07:39 PM
I still have my pink iPod Nano but now I have an iPhone :)

May.
February 16th, 2010, 06:10 PM
I have a blue ipod nano (3rd gen) and I love it, can't live without it <3

Destinyfate
February 16th, 2010, 06:33 PM
i own a black ipod nano. also i have a black iphone

Eпvy
February 19th, 2010, 08:47 AM
I use a 30GB iPod Classic/Video.

linkinpark187
February 19th, 2010, 09:16 AM
I use a 4GB Black Zune. That's all I really need for music. If I want to watch movies, I'll watch them on my desktop, not a little 2" screen.

Dirtyjerry
February 20th, 2010, 12:45 AM
Black 80gb ipod classic. I think 5th gen?

Alistair
February 21st, 2010, 07:26 PM
ATTENTION PLEASE

Note the word '"iPod" in the thread title? Great. Nobody cares about your AppleHaet/"Superior" Player Nobody Heard Of/Whatever. If you have an iPod/iPhone, post. If not? Don't.

32GB 3GS, btw <3

Ummm, I'll post in this thread regardless if I use an iPod or not.

But anyway, I've started having to use my little bro's iPod Nano. I dropped my MicroSD card somewhere, and I haven't been able to find it. I'm really not enjoying it, but it plays my music.

perthskies
February 21st, 2010, 07:45 PM
I'm a proud owner of an iPhone 3GS 32GB!

It is my first Smart Phone and it truly is an elegant, beautiful and powerful device.

My only complaint: the battery life is a little poor with Push notifications on whilst playing apps for several hours. :)

Archer
February 22nd, 2010, 03:59 AM
Mp3 player Sony Walkman (Pink)

Yeah, I've got 2009 E-Series and I'd never leave Sony, now.

SquirtleGirl
February 22nd, 2010, 04:13 AM
4GB 3rd. Gen Silver Nano (:

I can't let it go even though I need a bigger GB iPod. It's just so handy for when I go walking ^.^

Ice Car
February 22nd, 2010, 10:31 AM
ipod touch.

everything an iphone has, without the huge price. :)

kingofjokers
February 27th, 2010, 08:15 AM
I have a 80 gig 6th gen i think black ipod classic its perfect for me and my big hands lol and its very durable i love it

Morkula
February 27th, 2010, 08:30 AM
I have a 32GB 3rd gen iPod Touch. Just got it a little less than two weeks ago to replace my old Touch that got stolen.

Medli
February 27th, 2010, 08:37 AM
I have an iPod Touch with 8 GB. I take really good care of my players, so I don't think I'll be getting a new one until it literally falls apart/explodes. It's kind of annoying, because I'm running out of space already. I don't even have any movies on the iPod to add to that. Just music for me.

Lana.
February 27th, 2010, 10:37 AM
16 gb first generation iPod Touch. It's my baby. <3

Misaka Shiori
March 1st, 2010, 07:21 PM
I own a 30 GB iPod Video and a 8GB iPod touch 2G. My previous iPod is my 8 GB iPhone 3G, but this is replaced with a iPhone 3GS 32GB. Because of the large disk space, I tend to use Apple Lossless over 320 kbps MP3s and also I have better headphones that would benefit from lossless audio...

I still wished it supported Flac. :p

Relith
March 1st, 2010, 07:27 PM
I currently use an Ipod Touch, and plan on getting the new Ipad.

missingnoresearcher
March 7th, 2010, 06:36 PM
16 GB iPod Touch.
I LOVE IT.

TundraCanine
March 7th, 2010, 06:44 PM
16 gig Zune HD. Got every episode of Gurren Lagann on it and still room to spare.

extramaster
March 8th, 2010, 01:01 AM
3g ipod touch 8gb, with some pretty nice games on it too... Like GTA : Chinatown Wars and Need For Speed Shift :D

Bianca Paragon
March 8th, 2010, 01:40 AM
I own a 30 GB iPod Video and a 8GB iPod touch 2G. My previous iPod is my 8 GB iPhone 3G, but this is replaced with a iPhone 3GS 32GB. Because of the large disk space, I tend to use Apple Lossless over 320 kbps MP3s and also I have better headphones that would benefit from lossless audio...

I still wished it supported Flac. :p
iPod's have never officially supported FLAC - not that there's any need to given ALAC exists :P

Second Coming of Jebus
March 8th, 2010, 06:55 AM
I'm a Nyoongar so I use the iHand Touch, brew!

Blue Nocturne
March 8th, 2010, 06:56 AM
16 GB iPod Touch, i treat it like a son... only better.

Captain Hobo.
March 8th, 2010, 03:41 PM
I use the 8GB ipod touch.

Misaka Shiori
March 8th, 2010, 03:53 PM
iPod's have never officially supported FLAC - not that there's any need to given ALAC exists :P

They do, if you load Rockbox firmware on the iPod, but it only works with the older models...

The problem with ALAC format is that it is Proprietary format and it doesn't really work well on Linux and it's not compatible with any other devices. Luckily, Max.app can convert from Flac to ALAC, but it's a extra step... Also, I'm still thinking about looking into Android devices in the future which support Flac audio files with some installation of a package or something since it's a far more open platform than what I'm using now, which is a Jailbroken iPhone 3GS (and I wouldn't be using it if it wasn't jailbroken...)

Jak
March 12th, 2010, 09:12 PM
I use the Nano...you know. The one that can have videos. I want a Touch, but I don't desperately need it. I'm content with the Nano. I'd just like to have internet in my hands. They can get on the internet...right? Hmm.

Lucy Lu
March 12th, 2010, 10:27 PM
Recently brought a 32 GB 3rd Generation iPod Touch. Right now I am try to connect it to the internet using wifi and it isn't working for me. :( I will get it to work though. I am not giving up. I always wanted a iPod Touch. Now I got one. <3

Bianca Paragon
March 12th, 2010, 11:40 PM
They do, if you load Rockbox firmware on the iPod, but it only works with the older models...
I said
>never officially supported flac
you said
>rockbox
See the problem?

Left4Dead
March 13th, 2010, 12:35 PM
I use an iPod Touch 3G 64GB, I got it for Christmas :) although there's no memory left, I put too much music on it :( lol

Serene Grace
April 5th, 2010, 06:53 AM
The last post was less than a month, so I guess this is still alright.

I just recently received an Apple iPod touch 32GB third generation version and I have to say, it's truly amazing. Worth every penny.

Shakespeare
April 5th, 2010, 06:58 AM
I have a black iPod Nano. It's much better than my old MP3 Player.

Lucy Lu
April 5th, 2010, 07:11 AM
The last post was less than a month, so I guess this is still alright.

I just recently received an Apple iPod touch 32GB third generation version and I have to say, it's truly amazing. Worth every penny.

I agree what you said there. It was worth every penny for me too. I love my 32GB iPod Touch 3rd Generation. Well I don't have it connected to WiFi, but that is alright. I will get it to work. But the music section is great! I love Cover Flow and it organize your songs and albums really well. And I have a lot of Applications and they are great.

SiReNzZ
April 5th, 2010, 01:08 PM
The iPod Touch seems to be very popular . I dot own it myself but I seen some grat games on my friends one :)
Is it true that Pokémon can be played on it ? :D

Ricochet Orange
April 5th, 2010, 02:01 PM
Nano G4. Though I got an LG Chocolate Touch so I use it for audio recording (yes I have the earbuds with the control and mic)

robobbiebob
April 6th, 2010, 02:33 PM
ipod nano 3rd generation 8bg its an ugly green but i gor it second hand for £30 so i love it still. :P

Annunaku
April 6th, 2010, 03:36 PM
4th Gen Nano. I'm more of a classic guy, but this will do for now...

JP
April 6th, 2010, 03:40 PM
160GB iPod Classic. I love having the space. <3

Saryka
April 6th, 2010, 07:36 PM
I currently have a 16GB iPod nano. I'm trying to fill it up so I can get the 32GB iPod touch; I've had my eye on it for some time. :P

Route 18
April 7th, 2010, 02:41 PM
I have an iPod Touch 8GB, 2G model. It's probably the best purchase I've made in a long time, and I absolutely love it. <3 I'm thinking of getting an iPod Touch 64GB one day, though.

The Silver Prince
April 8th, 2010, 10:40 AM
I got an iPod Touch 3G 64GB for my birthday. I regret buying it now. This is not because it is bad but because I could have got an iPhone in it's place. Still, it is an excellent media player and has a lot of amazing apps. The 400$ I spent on it were worth it's quality.

Sora's Nobody
April 8th, 2010, 10:57 AM
Oooh... I got an iInvisible! Their Top-notch! You just imagine the song you want to hear! And if you know the lyrics or atleast the tune, it'll just play in your mind-or not!

daabomb101
April 24th, 2010, 11:49 PM
ipod touch... though I rarely use it for anything but music

killer3570
April 25th, 2010, 02:29 AM
ipod touch, 8gig, cracked screen (wont get it fixed since it works fine over the crack), jailbroken with blackrain, has been bricked at least 5 times

Yusshin
April 25th, 2010, 04:42 AM
iPod Nano, 4GB, pink :]

My sister has a 4GB iPod Touch.

My fiance has a 30GB iPod Video.

Lucy Lu
April 25th, 2010, 02:06 PM
The iPod Touch seems to be very popular . I dot own it myself but I seen some grat games on my friends one :)
Is it true that Pokémon can be played on it ? :D
I don't know if Pokemon can be played on it. Probably if it is jailbroken. That is the only way. But I never heard of people who own a iPod Touch trying to play Pokemon. XD

institutions
April 25th, 2010, 02:11 PM
a lame 8gb iTouch.
I'd totally trade it for a 80/120/160gb classic anyday.
I prefer more space for the all important music than stupid apps and touch controls.

And to your questions^
Yes, you can play pokemon on a jailbroken itouch. I had yellow on mine.

コナンくん
April 25th, 2010, 02:17 PM
a lame 8gb iTouch.
I'd totally trade it for a 80/120/160gb classic anyday.
I prefer more space for the all important music than stupid apps and touch controls.

And to your questions^
Yes, you can play pokemon on a jailbroken itouch. I had yellow on mine.
can a iPhone do that if it's jail broken???

I use my iPhone that has an iPod built into it. :3