PDA

View Full Version : Oh no not another newbie!

Neon ~
February 3rd, 2010, 12:51 PM
Greetings I am Neon ~ nice too meet you all
I came across this site and thought it looked absoloutly amazing!
My favourite pokemon are ralts and suicune
I hope to have a nice time here and make some friends

I also love cars and top gear aswell (hence the avatar)

Galukxy
February 3rd, 2010, 12:54 PM
Hey there it's nice to meet you Neon~ , yeah we love newbies ^^ and we love pokemon fans too XD
enjoy the site and feel free to send me a friend request or i'll send one if ya like

Neon ~
February 3rd, 2010, 12:57 PM
Hey there it's nice to meet you Neon~ , yeah we love newbies ^^ and we love pokemon fans too XD
enjoy the site and feel free to send me a friend request or i'll send one if ya like

ok that would be very nice

Alexithymia~
February 3rd, 2010, 12:59 PM
You're right about the absolutely amazing bit. xD'

Welcome to PC~
I'm sure you'll have that nice time you're hoping for.

Don't hesitate to ask if you need anything. :3

Hiidoran
February 3rd, 2010, 01:06 PM
I thought people were tired of newbiesNope, that won't happen until next month when HG/SS come out. This place tends to get bombarded with new members upon new, English releases. BD

Haha, but even then we're still pretty happy to see new faces.

Welcome aboard the ol' gravy train, Neon ~. Oh, and I have to agree with you, Suicune is one heck of an awesome Pokémon. Which, is strange considering I typically despise water-types. Weird. .__.

Any who, have fun. o/

Destinyfate
February 3rd, 2010, 01:07 PM
OMG Theres Somebody else who likes cars AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello welcome to the pokecommunity [read the rules]

Neon ~
February 3rd, 2010, 01:12 PM
Nope, that won't happen until next month when HG/SS come out. This place tends to get bombarded with new members upon new, English releases. BD

Haha, but even then we're still pretty happy to see new faces.

Welcome aboard the ol' gravy train, Neon ~. Oh, and I have to agree with you, Suicune is one heck of an awesome Pokémon. Which, is strange considering I typically despise water-types. Weird. .__.

Any who, have fun. o/

yes I heard of HG/SS can't wait either :D it will be great when it comes out

OMG Theres Somebody else who likes cars AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello welcome to the pokecommunity [read the rules]

yes I do so muck I collect the tog gear cards xD lol I want the stig

I have :D

Shining Armour
February 3rd, 2010, 01:40 PM
Yay, a new member who likes cars. I too like cars. Welcome to the community, feel free to ask me anything about the forum or about cars.

Neon ~
February 4th, 2010, 08:10 AM
Yay, a new member who likes cars. I too like cars. Welcome to the community, feel free to ask me anything about the forum or about cars.

yay another member who likes cars aswell xD
I will don't worry :D

Hiidoran
February 4th, 2010, 09:49 AM
Since this is just an alternate account of The Dark Gale, I gotta go ahead and lock this thread. Sorry 'bout that, everyone.

Closed