PDA

View Full Version : Hi Guys and Gals

Nero_Forever
February 3rd, 2010, 10:28 PM
Allow me to introduce myself, I am Nero_Forever and I have been playing Pokémon games on and off for over 10 years. I had stumbled across this board searching for more of challenge to play regarding Pokémon. This lead me to discovering a whole world of hacks, so many great ideas and storylines and creative minds.

Then in turn, I myself got into hacking, and again this website opened that world up to me, from the tools to tutorials. This website has been amazing.

RivalGator
February 3rd, 2010, 10:37 PM
Hello! I am Eivana. I am trying to keep up the activity around here, but seeing as my internet ****ing HATES me... lol.

Hey, I would love to be friends. Why not send me a message? I'm a talkative person, lol. Well, you have fun! Follow the rules!

Hiidoran
February 3rd, 2010, 10:44 PM
Please try to watch your language, Eivana... XD;

So you've been registered around here for two years and you never so much as made an introduction? You must have been one committed lurker, I must say. :D

Haha, glad you're enjoying the community so much, Nero_Forever. I initially signed up for the spectacular hacking scene as well, and somehow I wound up welcoming new members after four years. Funny how fate works, huh?

If you ever have any questions or concerns, I'm sure either Drew or myself would love to help you out. I know, I know. We're just so darn friendly. 8D

curiousnathan
February 4th, 2010, 12:35 AM
Welcome Neo_Forever to PC!
This site is an amazing place.It is a place where the most kind and helpful people create Hacks, Poems and sometimes just talk about Pokemon and many other things too.
I'd love to be friends, I like to talk and I can guarantee I am online everyday whether for 5 minutes to an hour.
I have a lot of spear time..
Dont be afriad to come and chat with me!
So yeah.. have fun and remember to read the rules! ^-^

Raykon
February 4th, 2010, 12:37 AM
Welcome to PC! 10 years is a lot. I've only been playing for 8 ;).