PDA

View Full Version : My Opinion on Things

February 4th, 2010, 06:17 PM
Some may think pokecomunity is Great how it is...
Well i do to! But theres some things here and there that i think could be changed...first off how many images can be in your signature i think it should be raised to atleast 20
And I think There should be away to instant messege someone so it alerts them that they have a messege caus im tired of waiting 3 hours for a answer to a question i just asked when someones online anyways thats it... KEep up the good work!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Aidan

Tyrantrum
February 4th, 2010, 06:22 PM
The signature thing, there's a limit you know... 500 x 300 pixels. That includes if you have more than one image in your signature. The combined dimensions will total up.

As for the three hour, answering, thing... I don't know if you're talking about posts or not, but we have a notifications feature for VMs, PMs, album picture comments, etc.

Virtual Chatot
February 5th, 2010, 03:49 AM
first off how many images can be in your signature i think it should be raised to atleast 20That's a terrible idea, there is absolutely no reason to have that many images in your signature.And I think There should be away to instant messege someone so it alerts them that they have a messege caus im tired of waiting 3 hours for a answer to a question i just asked when someones online anyways thats it...There is AIM/MSN/Jabber/Yahoo, everyone uses these clients anyways.

Ivysaur
February 5th, 2010, 07:11 AM
Some may think pokecomunity is Great how it is...
Well i do to! But theres some things here and there that i think could be changed...first off how many images can be in your signature i think it should be raised to atleast 20
And I think There should be away to instant messege someone so it alerts them that they have a messege caus im tired of waiting 3 hours for a answer to a question i just asked when someones online anyways thats it... KEep up the good work!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Aidan

The image limit is there to prevent people with slower connections from wasting all their speed on downloading these images, making every single page take hours to load. It's not just a random limit we created out of the blue.

And you can subscribe to threads (http://www.pokecommunity.com/profile.php?do=editoptions) so you are notified every time someone replies to a thread you have posted in. I think that's what you meant. Because VM's and PM's appear in the top right corner in your screen, under the "Welcome ___" message.