PDA

View Full Version : Fuzzy In Da House

OhMyFuzzy69
February 5th, 2010, 12:48 PM
WUZZZZZZZUUUUUPPPP

Sup I'm fuzzy. I'm in my 20's. I have a passion for gaming and building custom cars. I own a 2000 ford zx2 all custom done and a 91 GMC s-15 Bagged mini. I own all the older Nintendo game systems along with a DS and soon buying another Wii since i sold my first unit when they first came out. I have a 19 year old girlfriend that plays games with me. Awesome i know rite? XD

I get bored easily so i have to always play different kind of games, doesn't matter if its gears of war or pokemon. I have to stay entertained or i fall asleep .

Always looking to meet new friends over the interwebz. So i looking for any1 that would want to b my lil buddy :D

~Fuzzy

Drew
February 5th, 2010, 01:27 PM
Fuzzy! xD Interesting name.

It's always fun to play loads of videogames, and you're certainly not limited to discussing only Pokemon here. In fact I'd be surprised if there wasn't a Gears of War thread around here. xD

Our home on the interwebz welcomes you to it, and I hope you enjoy your stay here.

TheRichar
February 5th, 2010, 06:57 PM
HI welcome to PC, i understand what you mean, i'm playing almost three things at the same time of posting this XD so... have fun! :)

salmence33
February 5th, 2010, 07:38 PM
haha, I like that name, fuzzy.

welcome to PC!!!

Saltare.
February 5th, 2010, 07:57 PM
I shall call him fuzzy and he shall be mine and he shall be my fuzzy :3

Ha. I'm just kidding :3

Wlecome to this magical land known as Pokecommunity.

~RNC~
February 5th, 2010, 08:04 PM
Nice to meet you Fuzzy, it has been very nice chatting with you this far, hope to hear from you again and hope to be friends!! :)