PDA

View Full Version : When do you tend to play video games the most?

XCHAMPX
February 5th, 2010, 10:06 PM
When do you play video games most often? Early in the morning , in the middle of the night, straight after school or work, when you should be doing homework...I can only play once the sun sets idk thats just me

magikarptrainer
February 5th, 2010, 10:21 PM
When I should be doing something else.

XCHAMPX
February 5th, 2010, 10:23 PM
that feeling is mutual, i would be living a much more productive life with out them haha

.Gamer
February 5th, 2010, 10:27 PM
Normally around the same time I have homework. =)

SkyKnight
February 5th, 2010, 10:30 PM
When I should be doing my homework (particularily projects that are due in a few days) =p Although, it's been a lot more...restrained (so to say) this year...

ソラ
February 5th, 2010, 10:55 PM
Well. Since Im out of High School now.
I play games when I feel like it. or if its a new game all the time.
But I usually play for like 30 mins if a game that i replay. thats all.

Xebelleon
February 6th, 2010, 02:07 AM
Supper time, late nights usually. Afternoons, too, if my friends are being sucky on whatever day this is.

Well. Since Im out of High School now.
I play games when I feel like it. or if its a new game all the time.
But I usually play for like 30 mins if a game that i replay. thats all.

My words! Give them baaaack!

Talli
February 6th, 2010, 02:20 AM
Anytime I feel like playing one, usaully when I ready for bed

Jesh
February 6th, 2010, 02:32 AM
I usually play DS in bed through night time, and anything else whenever :p

Klippy
February 7th, 2010, 02:33 PM
After work, haha. Just kinda sit and relax and play whatever I feel like. Lately I've been playing all day though, cause I just have nothing to do until school starts. ;;

Caelus
February 7th, 2010, 02:37 PM
I usually play during the late afternoon hours, but I might also play in the morning and very late night.

Really depends on what I have the next day.

BHwolfgang
February 7th, 2010, 04:15 PM
I usually play my DS lite after dinner or during study time. :] I tend to not play my video games in the morning, because it distracts me enough for me to miss the bus. :-| Oh, and during the night, when I have nothing left to do but sleep.

That, or when I'm bored. It also depends on my mood and the current weather. 8D

Fenrir Reki
February 7th, 2010, 04:21 PM
Usually its whenever im bored which is most of the time. Other times its when I dont have anything else better to do.

Virtual Chatot
February 7th, 2010, 04:33 PM
Only when all work is done and no one wants to go do anything/go uptown.

msdmario
February 7th, 2010, 07:34 PM
Whenever I have the free time to do so and when I don't have any homework. I try getting all my homework done before the weekend so I can have plenty of time to relax and play video games.

TB Pro
February 7th, 2010, 09:23 PM
When I should be doing other things. Mainly homework and sleeping, but eating and drinking sometimes get pushed aside for a few hundred rounds of MW2 TDM.

Akeraz
February 8th, 2010, 03:19 AM
Whenever I have time.
I'm not careless, though.
I make sure my college work is done first.
I probably do spend way too much time playing games for my own good, however.

Sweet Jasmine
February 8th, 2010, 04:50 AM
I play when I just feels to, sometimes when I'm bored, or sometimes when I'm really tired it gives me much more energy and makes me more active/awake. : D

Esmas
February 8th, 2010, 12:58 PM
The only time I play my DSi is in the bathroom o3o

I can never find the time to play it, for some reason. And the only time I play my Wii is right when I wake up and before I go to bed. During the day is when I'm busy, or it just doesn't feel right for me to be wasting a perfectly nice day, unless it's a dull, rainy day.

jasonresno
February 8th, 2010, 03:26 PM
I work late and I'm too busy in the morning so I usually play late at night after work.

imveryhungry
February 8th, 2010, 03:44 PM
At times when I'm skipping school, weekends, late night. And during the summer any time between 1pm and 8am.

Eurydice
February 8th, 2010, 04:19 PM
Normally after dinner for a couple of hours, or when i cant sleep at night i will play for a while.

Ivysaur
February 9th, 2010, 04:58 AM
Right before lunch/dinner, these are my main relax times... as long as I'm not just on the computer XD

Takoto
February 9th, 2010, 05:33 AM
When I'm depressed or bored...

Maco
February 10th, 2010, 01:30 AM
Normally on the train to and from school. Fills in the 45 mins nicely :)

February 10th, 2010, 01:34 AM
Late at night due to my job.

Haven't had time lately b/c of classes throwing more hw at me.

Been thinking of selling everything but the PSP and DS since thats all I really have time for anymore are short sweet sessions of gaming.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
February 10th, 2010, 10:12 AM
Early afternoon and late at night is when I can get on Wi-fi, but I bring my DS pretty much everywhere and I'll pick up and play if I find myself with nothing to do. Lately, I've found that my professor really doesn't care what we do during class, so I've found my DS to be a good way to pass the time (especially since everything's in the book and the lecture itself is useless).

RadiosX5
February 10th, 2010, 01:07 PM
Weekends/Holidays = after 12 'o clock

Anytime when im at school = 4 or 5

yaminokaitou
February 14th, 2010, 07:55 AM
Late at night, which is a bad thing because sometimes I am tired and miss things. X_X

Droidz
February 16th, 2010, 02:42 AM
After school, but i try and do everything i need to do when i get home and then just play games right after. Sometimes the rules bend hehe.

Captain Hobo.
February 20th, 2010, 07:13 AM
In the afternoon after homework and stuff.

WonderGirl
February 20th, 2010, 07:46 AM
When i get a new game and when my friends come over. Otherwise, it's quite rare so it's kinda random

Raaji
February 22nd, 2010, 03:43 PM
Weekends only, Friday and Saturday, due to school.

If I could, I'd play MW2 all the time.