PDA

View Full Version : Hello all

Crimson assassin
February 7th, 2010, 07:18 PM
I'd like to introduce myself I'm crimson assassin but my real name is Jacquez I'm 18, I'm a guy, and if it wasn't obvious enough I love pokemon, I've been playing ever since the TCG game came out. I'm a defensive team captian for my schools football team

but yeah like I said Ive been playing since red blue and yellow so just because I'm new to the fourm doesn't mean I'm new to competetive battling so get at me if you want to battle. I'm a mainly UU/NU player so yeah ummm yeah

That's a little about me if you'd like leg me know a little about yourself but untill then thanks for reading this and I look forward to getting to know you all

JeTz
February 7th, 2010, 11:30 PM
I'm a defensive team captian for my schools football teamYou are? Well I'm too :D.

Alright, welcome to PC mate I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Also if you are looking for a good competitive battle, be sure to visit here. (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=160)

Sweet Jasmine
February 8th, 2010, 04:51 AM
Hi Jacquez. :]

Welcome to PC. : D
Be sure to make friends so you won't get bored and also be sure to read the rules for you to stay out of troubles and STAFF NIGHTMARES. : P

Other than that, Have fun~ : 3;

Lycaeus
February 8th, 2010, 05:40 AM
Welcome to the forum Crimson Assassin or Jacquez. Make sure to read the rules and FAQ's.