View Full Version : Been a little while, huh?

Misheard Whisper
February 8th, 2010, 2:41 AM
Not like it was forever, but I've been taking a self-imposed leave of absence since the end of December, so I think I hit the month limit. ^_~ Just thought I'd drop by here and let y'all know that I'm back; older (15 now!), wiser (I guess?), and hopefully one hell of a lot less annoying.

I know I pissed some people off in the period leading up to my departure, and no, it wasn't the reason. But I am back now, and I'm sorry if I offended anyone with my . . . well, noobiness. But I'm back. Not as active as I used to be, but moderately active, I should hope. I see lots of new faces, so I look forward to meeting those I missed meeting, and it'll be nice to see some old friends. You're not all at the BBS. :(

Sweet Jasmine
February 8th, 2010, 3:40 AM
I'm glad that you came back! :]

Hoping to see you around the forums~ : D
Review the rules and be sure to follow them.

Jude Mathis
February 8th, 2010, 1:39 PM
Aah, I was wondering where you went off to. xD

Everyone needs their share of breaks, though.

Welcome back, Misheard Whisper!

February 8th, 2010, 1:51 PM
Glad to see ya back Misheard Whisper, i was wondering why i didnt see any of your posts in some threads for awhile anyways welcome back ^^

February 8th, 2010, 2:02 PM
Hey, nice to see you back!

Why don't you drop me a VM sometime? I would love to start talking to you again, because we have had some conversations before you departed.

February 9th, 2010, 7:33 AM
....AND STAY BACK. >:c

n_n lol welcome back, nice to see another fellow person of sheer awesomeness wandering around~

February 9th, 2010, 5:10 PM
Welcome back Misheard Whisper!.
I hope you don't leave again :O!.