PDA

View Full Version : I NEED HELP

mattattack
February 8th, 2010, 08:42 AM
I'm sorry for interuptig. Right now I'm on a different computer. At my house for some reason on both my laptop and comp I can't get on pokecommunity. I restarted my router, deleted cookies, checked for proxy and stuff! Plese I need help what is going on!?

RHCP
February 8th, 2010, 08:52 AM
The exact same thing happened to me yesterday! I can get onto it fine now, though. Site updates, maybe?

.Gamer
February 8th, 2010, 09:12 AM
Could be down for maintenence or something, try restarting your computer.

mattattack
February 8th, 2010, 09:27 AM
ok i'll try...but i'm in school now so XP. Any other suggestions?

Blue Nocturne
February 8th, 2010, 09:46 AM
It seems that the site was down for a lot of people, which probably means the site was down for maintenance, this happens every now-and-then. At the moment it's probably due to the final name changes, lightning warned us of this:
Once we start changing these names, PC's gonna be down a lot.

It's not usually down for long, and it's going to down to help implement a change so it doesn't need to be go down as often. For more info on the name change thing, consult this topic (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=207346)

EDIT:Damn, i though i had it there :disappoin

Cherrim
February 8th, 2010, 09:56 AM
We haven't started name changes yet so that is not the problem, I can guarantee it. Though I don't have the time to troubleshoot with you to figure out what it is. Just wanted to clarify that one point. :(

mattattack
February 8th, 2010, 12:53 PM
this has been happening for 4 days now