PDA

View Full Version : Howdy-doo.

pkero
February 8th, 2010, 10:29 AM
I'm Pkero.

I joined the forum a few months ago for the sole purpose of trying out some of the hacks that you guys have made. Now I figure I should actually introduce myself now that I'm becoming interested in hacking.

I'm 16, almost 17, and I've been playing Pokémon games since Blue and Red were released. I was never allowed to own a Gameboy as a kid, so I would always play obsessively whenever any of my friends brought their Gameboy or GBA around. I was also obsessed with Pokémon in general as a kid.

These days I still look forward to the new releases, and I can't WAIT for HG/SS. : D

As for ROM hacking, I have NO experience at all. I used to do recolors and fusions of Pokémon in MS Paint, but now I don't even have a PC I can use, and Paintbrush is useless. I will, however, be buying a Netbook next month mainly for emulators and ROM hacking, especially now that I have a pretty solid idea of a hack to make.

That said, if you're interested in a hack, feel free to message me. I've got some good ideas and I'm almost always online, so I'm always available. If you want to talk to me outside of the forums, ask me for my MSN, AIM or Skype and I'll gladly give it to you.

Hope to see you around the forums!

★EP!K★
February 8th, 2010, 10:54 AM
hello there
welcome to these forums pkero
I hope you enjoy your stay :)

pkero
February 8th, 2010, 04:02 PM
Thank you. :3
Also, your signature with the little bug crawling around makes me want to punch my screen.

Xionyus
February 8th, 2010, 04:14 PM
Hiya, Welcome. :]
I'm Josie, I joined this afternoon as well. >;D
I'm pretty obsessed with smilies, as you can tell.
I wanted to welcome you to the forums. -hug-

pkero
February 8th, 2010, 04:24 PM
Hi, Josie. I'm Colin. :3
I like smilies, but I try to limit myself due to the people I spend most of my time on IRC with.

And thank you for the hug. o:

Sweet Jasmine
February 9th, 2010, 01:50 AM
Hi there. :]♥

Welcome back to PC.
I'm glad that you cameee back. : D