PDA

View Full Version : Your way, my way. Everything fallls in here

Dark Magician
October 24th, 2004, 08:06 AM
Here we can talk about things trhat you like and dislike aout anything. Just make it your way. I hate rap, well thats what I hate.

Sawyer
October 24th, 2004, 08:10 AM
i hate Moose hunters. i love mooses. that's what i hate/like

Awesome Jerry
October 24th, 2004, 08:20 AM
I love video games and my computer. I hate people who think playing games is a waste of time.

Sawyer
October 24th, 2004, 08:23 AM
me too, video games are what makes the world go round. ^_~

Dark Magician
October 24th, 2004, 08:37 AM
I also hate how artificial flowers smell and I like to make video games

Sassydoll76
October 24th, 2004, 09:18 AM
I like my computer and all the online games i have on it

Sawyer
October 24th, 2004, 09:41 AM
i like Sassydoll76's sig, don't ask why, cause you already know. ^_~

John Denver
October 24th, 2004, 09:48 AM
I hate Femmenists...I love girls...

*winks*

BOO ya!

Sumomo & Kotoko
October 24th, 2004, 11:53 AM
Here we can talk about things trhat you like and dislike aout anything. Just make it your way. I hate rap, well thats what I hate.
I hate rap also.Its so dumb,its just a bunch of giberish(sp??).Its like "blah blah blah!!" I can't under stand a word their saying.

aaaaaa
October 24th, 2004, 12:01 PM
This does seem kinda spammy. I suppose I could move it to Fun Land, as opposed to closing it, though.

Jeremy
October 24th, 2004, 12:22 PM
I hate it when people hate rap.
Sure some songs are nothing but nasty or pointless, but have you listen to Tupac or Jadakiss?

I hate black metal.
All I hear is YADDA YADDA SATIN YADDA YADDA DEVIL YAADDAA!!!

I love video games. ^.^

Camp Kill Yourself
October 24th, 2004, 01:47 PM
I hate people who`ve "Gotta gave a smoke," people who think they are better than everyone else, humanity in general, actually...It`s such a paradox. I hate Ben Affleck, any music that doesn`t have a guitar of some sort in it, people who cannut forme uh sentance 2 sayv there live lolz!!!11!111!111!!!!11!1, people who diss on my friends, my dad, and posers. There`s more, but...Yeah.

I like my guitar, skateboarding, my friends, not being dead, when people actually can type right. Uhm, Invader Zim, actually, no, ANYTHING at all that Jhonen Vasquez had some part in making, Eliza Dushku movies (even the ones that suck plot wise, they rock, cause she`s a kick*** actress), drawing comics, my captain (in joke...eh...), Canada, Batteries on the 50th floor, Mountain Dew, pointing out production mistakes and camera angles that could have been better in movies, SLC Punk, The Grudge, Buffy The Vampire Slayer (Faith owns all, dude.) and ummm...Pepito, in particular, out of all of the Jhonen characters. Oh, and Frank Sinatra kicks so much ss, it`s not even funny.

Sumomo & Kotoko
October 24th, 2004, 02:44 PM
I hate it when people hate rap.
Sure some songs are nothing but nasty or pointless,
I hate rap cuz all they sing about is ****ing a girl or how they want to kill somebody.Its stupid,like that song "White T" or what ever its called.ALL THEY SING ABOUT IS A STUPID WHITE SHIRT!!I mean if your goin to sing,sing about somethin that makes sences(sp??).....

Rated R Superstar
October 24th, 2004, 02:53 PM
I hate People who Hate Wrestling,anything to do with it or w/e,And i hate people who hate rap,you DON'T have to listen to it,Bah Gawd

........>_>...

John Denver
October 24th, 2004, 05:59 PM
We don't want to get flamey. would suck to have to close this

Dark Magician
October 24th, 2004, 08:28 PM
I also hate tomboyish girls (no offese to anyone) and I like PC

Nessie
October 24th, 2004, 08:39 PM
I hate those pseudopunk bands!!!!, grrrrrr...i just can't stand such posers like Simple plan and etc. :cheeky: .

Yeah, punk is dead... :(

Dark Magician
October 24th, 2004, 08:43 PM
I hate almonst all non-punk music, and what the heck I dont have a song on my signature? weird, let me think of one....
BTW: The Ramones is punk.

Nessie
October 24th, 2004, 08:46 PM
I know the ramones is punk , i call myself a ''fan from hell'' . Well i just belive there are very few good punk these days, many are now made by ''good boys''..bleee.

Le me think what else i hate....mm, many things, but now my mind is focused on all the crapp punk of these days!.

Dark Magician
October 24th, 2004, 08:51 PM
Dude, I have you leasened to NOFX if not, you haven't heard any punk just yet.
Ooooh yeah, I like NOFX, hate heavy metal.

Nessie
October 24th, 2004, 09:00 PM
Why do you hate heavy metal and tomboyish girls?, i belive i like both LOL(well, only few things also).Heavy metal was screwed also, by those ''new metal ''crap'' bands'', wow i never belived the rock in all the ways, would be so screwed!!.

Dark Magician
October 24th, 2004, 09:07 PM
Don't hate, old bands suck also, for example: KISS (now that I hate) theres kids of heavy metal I like, lets say... KoRn, that cool, and like NOFX sayis: Don't let just the f*cking nice bands play, we want our fight, we want our drugs, we want our thugs, were is the violent impathy, our f*cking record are rated G -NOFX on their last councert

Nessie
October 24th, 2004, 09:29 PM
Well i never called myself a ''kISS FAN'', but bands like black sabbath! are simple good old bands, those were some of the faters of this heavy metal thing,black sabbath keep the good times of Ozzy Osbourne (before he become the old stupid Homer Simpson we see on MTV, whit his disgusting familly).

Sassydoll76
October 24th, 2004, 11:20 PM
i like very few rap songs but i like "just lose it" by emimem

Dark Magician
October 26th, 2004, 09:05 PM
theres only one song that's rap that I like, what is it called? oh yeah!!! "My band"

EVA-01
October 27th, 2004, 03:35 AM
i hate girls that lead u on then throw u away like cheese, ;)

BigBoss
October 28th, 2004, 01:54 PM
I hate country music, and love rap and some rock.

Spectrum
October 30th, 2004, 07:13 AM
I hate people who think Pokemon sucks when they haven't even played Sapphire. XD

Ranusha
October 30th, 2004, 11:12 AM
I hate Yami/Yugi-shipping pics. :cross-eye People, you should know that that is mutiny. :(

Dark Magician
December 14th, 2004, 04:49 PM
I hate the inside of Advil liquid gel and I like How my game is turning out...

Kylie-chan
December 14th, 2004, 10:52 PM
um you're not s'posed to revive threads... make a new one then ^^ *calls a mod*

Kairi
December 14th, 2004, 10:54 PM
Don’t revive old topics, please.