PDA

View Full Version : Eurydice's Photos

Eurydice
February 10th, 2010, 02:17 PM
i recently moved to a new town with lots of neat things to photograph so i thought i would share a few of my older pictures before i post anything new.
i love taking photos in black and white. i think it adds to the photo.
i would love some criticism because i would like to become good at taking photos.

Unforgettable
February 10th, 2010, 08:27 PM
To start off with, what kind of camera do you use? I'm just curious and all. :3

And these are a great start. You might want to play with the lighting though, when it comes to color and black and white, lighting can take a photo from ok, to amazing.
And if you want to try something new, at night, try and take long exposure photos, with a flash light. They come out all different ways, and are amazing.

Also, work on focal points/angles. Just taking a pic straight out of something can be boring, try different angles and focal points. I can't wait to see your next batch!

Eurydice
February 10th, 2010, 09:23 PM
To start off with, what kind of camera do you use? I'm just curious and all. :3

And these are a great start. You might want to play with the lighting though, when it comes to color and black and white, lighting can take a photo from ok, to amazing.
And if you want to try something new, at night, try and take long exposure photos, with a flash light. They come out all different ways, and are amazing.

Also, work on focal points/angles. Just taking a pic straight out of something can be boring, try different angles and focal points. I can't wait to see your next batch!

thanks i will keep that in mind. at the moment i am just using a nikon 3000 coolpix
i plan on buying a new camera when i have the money.
i have some different angles of the angel but thats the one that i liked the most

Unforgettable
February 10th, 2010, 09:56 PM
Ok, then on that matter, your pictures are really good for having just a normal camera. So, you can't really do the long exposure thing, but keep the other things in mind!

Eurydice
February 11th, 2010, 10:30 PM
here are some random photos that i took today. i plan on going to the canyon and the waterfalls around here soon so hopefully some pretty pictures will be coming soon
some of these didnt turn out as cool as i thought they would but oh well

xxkaylabby
February 12th, 2010, 07:25 AM
they're nice pictures. i like them. kinda plain tho.