PDA

View Full Version : Spoilers!

eveelution
February 11th, 2010, 01:09 AM
How exactly do you make a spoiler tag. (I think that is what it is called.)

And thanks for any help!

Zet
February 11th, 2010, 01:12 AM
text goes here

And that's all there is to it, but for more information about certain tags check out the FAQ

eveelution
February 11th, 2010, 01:20 AM
Thank you very much! This will help alot!

mondays suck
February 24th, 2010, 01:48 PM
I have a question concerning spoilers, and since there is already this thread, I don't think I should open another one.
Most times I want to use a spoiler, it automatically splits itself up into 2 or more parts. If I edit the post and correct it, the spoilers splits itself up again. Why? Is there something like a capacity limit for spoilers? If not, how can I make them stop splitting up?

Axєl
February 24th, 2010, 11:49 PM
I have a question concerning spoilers, and since there is already this thread, I don't think I should open another one.
Most times I want to use a spoiler, it automatically splits itself up into 2 or more parts. If I edit the post and correct it, the spoilers splits itself up again. Why? Is there something like a capacity limit for spoilers? If not, how can I make them stop splitting up?

Yeaaah, pretty you can't stop that from happening.

I've never tested it, but I heard someone say a while back that spoilers had a character limit. I always thought it would just cut off the text, but yeah.