PDA

View Full Version : Recording a Pokemon ROM

BlueEew
February 11th, 2010, 11:51 AM
I want to make some Pokemon Videos for fun, however I want them to be 100% perfect quality. So I decided the best way to achive this is to record a ROM on my computer.

Please note I own all the Pokemon Games, and I will be using ROMs for the simple fact I get better quality recordings.

Anyways I don't have a clue how to record me playing ROMs on the computer, anyone know how?

P.S I am not asking for anything illegal such as ROMs, I just need a LEGAL program to be able to record me playing.

Thanks,
BlueEew.

twocows
February 11th, 2010, 05:19 PM
I want to make some Pokemon Videos for fun, however I want them to be 100% perfect quality. So I decided the best way to achive this is to record a ROM on my computer.

Please note I own all the Pokemon Games, and I will be using ROMs for the simple fact I get better quality recordings.

Anyways I don't have a clue how to record me playing ROMs on the computer, anyone know how?

P.S I am not asking for anything illegal such as ROMs, I just need a LEGAL program to be able to record me playing.

Thanks,
BlueEew.
VBA has that ability built in. Tools --> record --> start AVI recording.

Zet
February 11th, 2010, 05:30 PM
Regardless that you have the games, roms are still illegal due to piracy and what not. Also a simple google search for screen recorders would have given you a whole bunch of results.