• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HG/SS pokemon compares to humans

What pokemon form the beloved Johto region copmares to you

• scizor the impatient one

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • heracross the competitive one

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • togepi the bubbly one

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • steelix the hotheaded one

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Porygon2 the knowlagebale one

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • blissy the kind one

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
Years
Ok this is a poll Tell poeple what pokemon compare to you!
name your fave Item?

I like the Item Old rod coz it gave me Feebas witch is hard to get

Last edited:

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
Item? That's a new spin on things. Stuff like this might fit better in trivia, but meh.
Perhaps it's just my obsession kicking in, but I feel like I relate to Lucario, or at least, parts of his movie personality. The kinda zoned, lost-in-thought type stuff is applicable to me quite often. As for items, Teachy TV. I end up lecturing people when I'm fed up with them, or if they ask a question.

EDIT: I completely missed the point. But it reminds me of the topics that people start in General...

Krystallyn

☼ ♥You make me smile♥ ☼
Years
I'd be most like Togepi, the bubbly one.

Item... Hmm... I like the starpiece, because it's pretty. Heh.

JUST KIDDING!! My favorite item would have to be the Soothe Bell, because it makes pokémon friendly, which is helpful when your pokémon don't like you.

Ayselipera

Out of those choices I would say Blissey the kind one since none of the others really compare to me. I'd say my favorite item is a bike because walking takes forever in the game.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
Years
  • Age 32
  • NSFW
  • Seen Jun 18, 2019
Scizor because its awesome in every aspect and facet of the word.

My favorite item for Scizor is Choice Band, favorite item ever, is the Beserk Gene (but they don't have it anymore Q_Q)

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I cant decide really :\ I only chose scizor because i think it looks kool ;)

CrazyEccentric

Mikuri/Wallace Fangirl
Years
I am more like Togepi. I was about to choose "impatient" like Scizor. I can be a little impatient in real-life too. But I'd say I'm a lot like Togepi: bubbly. x3 Hehe, Togepi is so cute. <3 And luls to the "copmares" typo for poll title. :) Cop-mares! XD

Back