View Full Version : Question: Where should I post this?

February 12th, 2010, 6:18 AM
Sorry guys, I'm new around here, so I'd rather get this right than risk getting told off so early on. ^^; So, I have a question about where to post something (obviously). Okay, so I've been looking for an oooold Pokemorph fanfic (as in, a real mix-mash of Pokemon and Animorphs) that I came across back in the nineties. Where would I ask people for help in finding it?

February 12th, 2010, 6:29 AM

I don't think there is a place where you can ask this. Else you'd risk getting a locked thread.

If anything, Google is your friend. If you remember the exact title, put it in quotes so that Google will limit the search to links with those exact keywords together.

February 12th, 2010, 8:50 AM
You could try asking in the Fanfiction Lounge (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=134), not that I know what goes on in there. xD; A regular might remember the fanfic. =)

February 12th, 2010, 12:56 PM
Thanks, I'll try that. The problem is, it was so long ago (over ten years, now), I don't even remember the title or the author. I only remember snatches of the chapters, and things about the website that hosted it.