PDA

View Full Version : New Problem: art attachment problem

Autistic Lucario
February 12th, 2010, 12:52 PM
It seems that after the first five pictures, you can't upload anymore. So, I tried removing the attachments from the list. What I didn't expect was that the ones I had originally posted vanished.

Does anyone know what's going on and can give me a solution?

Buoysel
February 12th, 2010, 12:56 PM
I suggest uploading the pictures to a photo hosting website such as photobucket.com

There you can get the BBC(bulletin board code) for the images.

Autistic Lucario
February 12th, 2010, 01:06 PM
I suggest uploading the pictures to a photo hosting website such as photobucket.com

There you can get the BBC(bulletin board code) for the images.

The problem is that after 90 days, the picture will no longer show until I log into my photobucket account (and that's annoying).

Buoysel
February 12th, 2010, 01:27 PM
The problem is that after 90 days, the picture will no longer show until I log into my photobucket account (and that's annoying).

Its not hard to do, if you don't want to do that, then try uploading the photos on a different post, or delete the post and re post it with the attachments.

EDIT: that or upload the images to your profile albums then put the image link in your post.

Zet
February 12th, 2010, 03:50 PM
Upload them to your tinypic account, once they're uploaded they'll stay uploaded forever and you won't have to login in x days just to make them stay there.