View Full Version : Pokemon Galactic Battles "Gone With the Windworks!" Discussion Thread!

February 13th, 2010, 8:39 AM
No one put up a thread for it yet and i really wanna talk about it so ive made it!
What did you think about the episode? I wanted to see a little more of that geraferig lyra got! (it was on screen for less then 10 seconds :\)

HA HA! Team rocket failed again!

The rivalry between piplup and cyndaquil over dayne is funny XD

Dawn should really tell Lyra her name though, its kinda stupid :\ (Is it her acsent?)

February 13th, 2010, 9:31 AM
I'm not gonna say exactly what I commented on YouTube for censorship purposes XP

But... yeah, This episode was probably the closest we got to Pearlshipping. Unfortunately nobody went through puberty during the making of that episode.

Piplup and Cyndy da Quilt really like their attention. Poor Dayne's problem reminds me of having to take care of my adult chihuahua and a new puppy chihuahua from not fighting :|

Wings Don't Cry
February 13th, 2010, 12:42 PM
This episode just gives me even more reason to hate Piplup.

February 13th, 2010, 12:47 PM
Piplup=FAIL. It's only funny attribute is how it always FAILs

February 13th, 2010, 4:19 PM
This episode gives me more reason to hate the overrated remakes known as HeartGold & SoulSilver. Boring.

At least this killed PearlShipping. Celebraté.

February 13th, 2010, 4:38 PM
I liked it acctually.I was disapointed that all of Lyra's "Known" pokemon were shown exept for Chikorita.I smiled at the "hair puffing' the first time and it got really old really fast.Macargo ftw?I wished that there was a drifloon in that episode,but then again it is a Saturday,not a Friday.None the less this episode was win.

I love how Cyndaquil was an even match to piplup even though it was hatched last episode..Piplup fails or what?

February 14th, 2010, 10:19 AM
Dawn now has two of my favourite pokemon!!Buneary and cyndaquil

February 14th, 2010, 10:07 PM
havent watch show in a long time. Why are u guys calling Dawn, Dayne?

Wings Don't Cry
February 14th, 2010, 10:56 PM
havent watch show in a long time. Why are u guys calling Dawn, Dayne?

Because Lyra(the girl from HG/SS) can't seem to remember Dawn's name properly.

February 15th, 2010, 1:49 PM
This episode just gives me even more reason to hate Piplup.

lol I did find piplup very annoying in this episode. Whats with team rocket and getting all these perms lately? Everytime something goes wrong they get these afros lol.

*Meowth V.2*
February 16th, 2010, 6:42 AM
It was a good enough episode, had it's good bits at times and was quite funny. Overall, I'd give it a 7/10.

February 16th, 2010, 10:15 AM
Why is Lyra so obsessed with Ash, now? Because her friend is a loser?

February 19th, 2010, 8:27 PM
LOL at Lyra's verison of sharing.

Piplup being Piplup as usual... Cyndaquil did start the whole thing in the first place, though.

February 22nd, 2010, 5:00 AM
- Magnemite's voice sounds weird
- lol wut at Khourey looking like an old man o.o
- How...how is Pikachu supposed to tell the security guard they're locked in -_-
- "Man, that Lyra always comes out in top" XDD

Music kept: (9)
GSC Champion theme
TR Sneaking theme
RBY Wild Pokemon battle
Team Rocket walking with the plug
Pikachu Thunderbolting the door
TR with nets
TR Sinnoh Motto theme
TR Sinnoh motto theme remix
Pikachu using Theunderbolt

March 5th, 2010, 3:36 PM
Way to look on the bright side, Khourey....

"What if the guard goes on a 10-year vacation and forgets about us??? We're gonna be stuck here the rest of our miserable little lives!!!" or something like that... and Lyra, "That positivity class could really do him some good, you know."