PDA

View Full Version : If you could choose the next SMod...

JKPichu
October 24th, 2004, 06:44 PM
If you could choose the next SMod out of the current group of mods, who would you choose?

(Note that this is just a junk poll and won't have any influence on if there will be a new smod, and if there is one, who it'll be)

I can't help but be curious with all this SMod talk going around. :P

Kairi
October 24th, 2004, 06:49 PM
I can choose who the new smod will be. >D

deathbyalice
October 24th, 2004, 06:51 PM
Me, lol. Sorry guys, just had to put that.

DragonTrainer
October 24th, 2004, 06:51 PM
*Chooses and votes for DT a million times*

I have to get votes somehow -_-

JKPichu
October 24th, 2004, 06:52 PM
Then vote for who it'll be! XD

*votes Nick for SMod*

Haruka
October 24th, 2004, 06:54 PM
Not me...... (doesn't want to look at every topic in the entire Pokemon Community)

*votes for nick* =P

Blaze
October 24th, 2004, 06:55 PM
this is real easy

*votes for greg a.k.a JKPichu*

flame_chi
October 24th, 2004, 06:57 PM
*votes for greg a.k.a JKPichu*

Flaming Torchic
October 24th, 2004, 06:59 PM
*votes for myself*

Yeah, so what? I won't lie and say that I don't want to be an SMod. Besides, this isn't going to affect anything, so not like I have to take it seriously anyways. =P

Kimi-Kaizer
October 24th, 2004, 07:02 PM
im choosing greg because i want him to be smod and thats that and because he is my best friend ^_^ XD *hugs greg* XD

aaaaaa
October 24th, 2004, 07:05 PM
I voted for me.
I should edit the poll and just make it a1337a and Soph and see who wins :P

Brittany
October 24th, 2004, 07:08 PM
I choose. Brittany! She should be the next S-Mod XP

But seriously... I would suggest.. a1337a, tmbjr, or tendo
Meh

(JKPichu is okay too, but he's already got enough support XD)
*picks a random person of the three*

22sa
October 24th, 2004, 07:19 PM
I vote DT O_o because he acts like a man, and can sure handle the job. For everyone else, I either can't see anything outstanding and relevent or I really don't know you which is more then likely the case. ;) Also, might as well wait till we need a new S-mod before promoting somebody, right? The person can wait. I also have no complaints about PC's current modding. ^_^

Miyu-chan
October 24th, 2004, 07:22 PM
I voted for myself. =P Well, I didn't know why I did that. x_x; Maybe tmbjr, after all, he is the "oldest" mod. =P

JKPichu
October 24th, 2004, 07:26 PM
I choose. Brittany! She should be the next S-Mod XP

But seriously... I would suggest.. a1337a, tmbjr, or tendo
Meh

(JKPichu is okay too, but he's already got enough support XD)
*picks a random person of the three*
Enough support? XD;;;

I have 4 votes. o.o

Morkula
October 24th, 2004, 07:30 PM
Greg all the way! ^_^

He's already got a ton of forums, plus he's proven that he can handle the job. *sees bad rep points coming like he got when he posted this last* XD

SSMarik
October 24th, 2004, 07:33 PM
*whistles and clicks jkaizer

22sa
October 24th, 2004, 07:34 PM
I voted for myself. =P Well, I didn't know why I did that. x_x; Maybe tmbjr, after all, he is the "oldest" mod. =PSo are you ^^, but the thing is both of you are not very active!! :\

Enough support? XD;;;

I have 4 votes. o.o
Going up, going up....

Arcanine
October 24th, 2004, 07:39 PM
I am with Abby up there. No need to vote for me, just S-Mod a Mod, not that hard. XD

JKPichu
October 24th, 2004, 08:00 PM
I am with Abby up there. No need to vote for me, just S-Mod a Mod, not that hard. XD
Then vote for who will be the next one. ^^;

Seeing as you know who it is. :/

Zapchu
October 24th, 2004, 08:27 PM

That sounds threatning and scary...*hides behind a cardboard box*

:S DOH! Again, Zappy is stumped by the question of who it shall be! I like all the mods. If I could, I'd promote you all to Super Mods in return, make myself into a regular member xD Cause I don't do jack crap around here. >_>;; *sleeps in a corner*

22sa
October 24th, 2004, 08:35 PM
That sounds threatning and scary...*hides behind a cardboard box*

:S DOH! Again, Zappy is stumped by the question of who it shall be! I like all the mods. If I could, I'd promote you all to Super Mods in return, make myself into a regular member xD Cause I don't do jack crap around here. >_>;; *sleeps in a corner*Erm, I think just you posting is something. Afterall, you do have a huge "Zapchu" username display that obviously indicates you're an admin. "The person in charge" and stuff. "Don't mess around when this name's here." Ehm. Don't know why all this came to mind. O_o

JKPichu
October 24th, 2004, 08:57 PM
Erm, I think just you posting is something.<3

That is one awesome quote. XD

Miyu-chan
October 24th, 2004, 09:03 PM
So are you ^^, but the thing is both of you are not very active!! :\o.o; I just realized that.... He is older than me... a little bit... >.>;

I'm trying to be more active...

I will... After I get DSL. xD;

22sa
October 24th, 2004, 09:10 PM
o.o; I just realized that.... He is older than me... a little bit... >.>;

I'm trying to be more active...

I will... After I get DSL. xD;Okay, and you're not erring anymore are you? :P *takes out a minature fan just in case* XD

Miyu-chan
October 24th, 2004, 09:19 PM
Why do you need a fan? o.O; And, errr.... yes, I think I'm still erring. xD

22sa
October 24th, 2004, 09:29 PM
Why do you need a fan? o.O; And, errr.... yes, I think I'm still erring. xDTo cool you down. Or maybe I need something psychological. Ah, yes, Evanescence. >=D

<3

That is one awesome quote. XDO_o lol, Thanks, but I don't get it. XD

Spectrum
October 24th, 2004, 09:51 PM
XD This was a toss-up between Sarah, Greg, Cat Dog, and Jeremy... But in the end I chose Greg. ^.~

On the other hand, for the next abigail... Ah, never mind. :P
- Kyo

aaaaaa
October 24th, 2004, 09:57 PM
There won't BE a next Abigail.
There can only be one >_>

Arcanine
October 24th, 2004, 10:03 PM
Then vote for who will be the next one. ^^;

Seeing as you know who it is. :/
I can't do that, if I tell the everyone will go "Ok Andy says ... will be the next S-Mod so lets start a party for ...". XD

There won't BE a next Abigail.
There can only be one >_> I though you was Sawah, oh well to bad. XD

DragonTrainer
October 24th, 2004, 10:04 PM
I vote DT O_o because he acts like a man, and can sure handle the job. For everyone else, I either can't see anything outstanding and relevent or I really don't know you which is more then likely the case. Also, might as well wait till we need a new S-mod before promoting somebody, right? The person can wait. I also have no complaints about PC's current modding. ^_^

I feel so flattered :P

aaaaaa
October 24th, 2004, 10:04 PM
Andy doesn't really know who the next S-Mod is.
I do, though.

And..I -am- Sawah XP Whats your point?

Arcanine
October 24th, 2004, 10:10 PM
Andy doesn't really know who the next S-Mod is.
I do, though.

And..I -am- Sawah XP Whats your point? I know who the next S-Mod is going to be :cheeky:. I know everything going on around PC :cheeky:. XD

And I mean you're not going to be the next Abby? XD

aaaaaa
October 24th, 2004, 10:11 PM
Of course I'm not. I'm rude and obnoxious and mean :P
And most importantly, I'm not Abby, she's one of a kind <3

DragonTrainer
October 24th, 2004, 10:12 PM
Lol, I'm not online enough anyways to be S-Mod, but frankly, it doesn't matter much to me anymore, I mean, I won't waste so much time on a awebsite just for a pretty colored name =/

aaaaaa
October 24th, 2004, 10:18 PM
Yes you will, you KNOW you will.
It's all about the Lightning-colored name.

DragonTrainer
October 24th, 2004, 10:19 PM
Tru dat tru dat, itz all about da pimp name, it's the 1337z0rz that pwnz0rz the b0x0rz that are riding up xD

Zapchu
October 24th, 2004, 10:29 PM
Erm, I think just you posting is something. Afterall, you do have a huge "Zapchu" username display that obviously indicates you're an admin. "The person in charge" and stuff. "Don't mess around when this name's here." Ehm. Don't know why all this came to mind. O_o

I think you should ph33r PPNSteve and Kwesi more than me.

*sulks in corner grumbling about me wanting my own usergroup with bolded yellow/orange font instead //coughs// super mod color //coughs//*

XD How about vote who to de-mod to SUPERRRR MOD??! jk

22sa
October 24th, 2004, 10:36 PM
I think you should ph33r PPNSteve and Kwesi more than me.

*sulks in corner grumbling about me wanting my own usergroup with bolded yellow/orange font instead //coughs// super mod color //coughs//*

XD How about vote who to de-mod to SUPERRRR MOD??! jk*???* ^^' As far as I can tell, no admin does anything except maybe... well, I don't know. Just Kairi and you are actually above surface posting on PC; that's all I was saying. XD

Ninja Retsu
October 24th, 2004, 11:13 PM
Uh... That's very hard to decide. Everyone is very good moderator. But if I choose,JKPichu,LilyPichu or Jedi_Amara are first for me.

EVA-01
October 25th, 2004, 02:03 AM
who needs to be a S-mod? u should be happy just 2 be a mod

Timbjerr
October 25th, 2004, 03:18 AM
I'm...quite surprised that I'm second place in the poll currently. uhh...keep voting for me? XD

Spectrum
October 25th, 2004, 03:27 AM
How about a vote for who to never make an S-Mod? :P *coughtmbjrcough* Nah, just kidding. o.<

Greg's winning. Go Greggy! XD
- Kyo

Mr Cat Dog
October 25th, 2004, 04:16 AM
Well, Kairi herself said that the perfect S-Mod would need to be British to fit in with the other time-zones, and voila *kills Toothy so he's the only British mod* XD It'd be nice to have me as an S-Mod, but I don't think it'll be happening for a long time, if ever.

For the next S-Mod... probably tmbjr. He gets around everywhere nearly, he's on quite a lot, and I think he would do a great job (2nd only to me of course XD)

Cherrim
October 25th, 2004, 05:18 AM
Why want to be an S-Mod? Simply for the colour of course! =D Who cares about modding everywhere and being able to ban when you have #ff9900 as your username. <3 <3 <3 That's what everyone TRULY wants. ~_^ Admit it!

=X What?

Mr Cat Dog
October 25th, 2004, 05:23 AM
Duh! Of course we want the orange username. We only became mods to be promoted for the orange name. Zappy even wants to be demodded to have the orange name. Sure it's nice to ban people and have authority over everywhere and see into the HQ and stuff. But Orange > Royal Blue - period. XD

TRIFORCE89
October 25th, 2004, 05:27 AM
Why want to be an S-Mod? Simply for the colour of course! =D Who cares about modding everywhere and being able to ban when you have #ff9900 as your username. <3 <3 <3 That's what everyone TRULY wants. ~_^ Admit it!

=X What?
Indeed...I have a toothbrush that colour. LOL I found it yesterday. I also realized that I've been wearing shirts of that colour everyday when I come home from school.

Anyway, who would I want to be an SMod? Umm...who deserves it and is already a mod?

*Chikorita*
October 25th, 2004, 05:47 AM
I choose JKPichu. He deserves to be an Smod becuase of how nice and helpful he can be. Though not all the time. XP

NiNGi
October 25th, 2004, 05:49 AM
mmm I voted for Soph coz she is my friend and she r0x ^_^

But I also vote Mr Cat Dog, Tendo and DarkAvengerCobra! *sighs* i wish i could vote fro more ppl on the poll :P

JKPichu
October 25th, 2004, 06:44 AM

=X What?
I personally despise the SMod color... :/

John Denver
October 25th, 2004, 07:11 AM
of course I voted TOmmy...I would vote DT, but tommy outdoes by just a hair.

*winks*

Castrainer
October 25th, 2004, 07:54 AM
...Greg XD
Whats the point of modding 10 forums and not being a S-Mod? XD

John Denver
October 25th, 2004, 08:32 AM
...Greg XD
Whats the point of modding 10 forums and not being a S-Mod? XD

*snorts*

Oooh, maybe I shouldn't say anything

Arcanine
October 25th, 2004, 11:22 AM
*snorts*

Oooh, maybe I shouldn't say anything
*Puts hand over D's mouth and walks him out of the room* XD

Wow Tommy is getting almost 19% of the vote.

Gardy
October 25th, 2004, 11:25 AM
I chose sawah she would make a good S-mod.

DragonTrainer
October 25th, 2004, 12:04 PM
Sorry if this offends anyone, but there's some mods that really look like good candidates, but they can hardly stand each other, always at each other's throats, etc., so I see ti as if you can't even get allong with your fellow Mods, imagine what could be done when you really get peeved and have S-Mod powers?

TRIFORCE89
October 25th, 2004, 01:41 PM
And yet...you use it in your signature. o.o

Cherrim
October 25th, 2004, 03:36 PM
Duh! Of course we want the orange username. We only became mods to be promoted for the orange name. Zappy even wants to be demodded to have the orange name. Sure it's nice to ban people and have authority over everywhere and see into the HQ and stuff. But Orange > Royal Blue - period. XD
=3 See? See? Point proved!
=< That's 'cuz you suck. *is mean* xD;

Cool Cr@cker
October 25th, 2004, 05:30 PM
Well Just one thinG..You cant make Greg or sawah or anyone who's modding a lotta forums as S-mod.Why????Very Simple
Greg is modding 10 forums..You'll have to choose mods for that forums all over again.
We dont need an S-mod now!

JKPichu
October 25th, 2004, 07:16 PM
CC, if we got SModded, that doesn't mean we'd stop going to those forums. -__-

AdamHays
October 25th, 2004, 07:24 PM
It's an obivious choice,no matter if it affects it or not,mostly everyones choice will be the same.For example:Whats the point of modding 10 forums and not being a S-Mod? XD

Um,Actually i didn't vote for him,i don't want him to become an S-mod.

Kimi-Kaizer
October 25th, 2004, 07:44 PM
It's an obivious choice,no matter if it affects it or not,mostly everyones choice will be the same.For example:

So my vote goes to Greg.

exactly my point im glad someone sees my point of view that is true i mean greg should be S-Mod with all the forums that he mods!

Scyther5
October 25th, 2004, 07:58 PM
So those forums wouldn't have an officail mod? They'd just be run by S-mods/Pre/Admins?

AZSupraT
October 25th, 2004, 08:36 PM
Its too hard to choose, But I voted anyways...

Cool Cr@cker
October 26th, 2004, 02:52 AM

That is True Greg but as he said..The Forum would need an official mod..Maybe 5 forums can get already existing mods,but the other 5 or atleast 2 or 3 would need mods.Another Big Problem!

Legendary_Pokegirl
October 26th, 2004, 03:59 AM
In my opinion, their are a few mods I feel deserve to be SMods. So I just voted for a random person. @_@

But I'd say Greg would make a pretty good SMod overall. ^^;

Spectrum
October 26th, 2004, 05:05 AM
XO Can I change my vote to Sawah? *teasing Abby* Bwhahahahahahaha! :P

Claire
October 26th, 2004, 08:36 AM
Sawah is a really sincere person, and she always takes a neutral stance, so she's definately my top choice ;)

John Denver
October 26th, 2004, 12:27 PM
All I know is...me and a few of the other S-mods already know who we have in mind...and it's not really who you guys think

(at least I think we do)

Brittany
October 26th, 2004, 12:34 PM
All I know is...me and a few of the other S-mods already know who we have in mind...and it's not really who you guys think

(at least I think we do)
Me? Wow that's awesome XD

Anyway, now that I think of it. I want Sawah to be the next S-Mod, but I think tmbjr is the one who actually deserves it. I'm just changing my previous statement...

Claire
October 26th, 2004, 03:07 PM

(at least I think we do)

ooo! gossip! *uggles dakota* you must tell me! *uggles more* or i'll sentence you to death by uggling!! XD

Brittany
October 26th, 2004, 03:22 PM
ooo! gossip! *uggles dakota* you must tell me! *uggles more* or i'll sentence you to death by uggling!! XD
I already know who it is XD
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/Brittany15/1.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/Brittany15/2.png

I think this is some kind of sign...

Claire
October 26th, 2004, 03:32 PM
ya do? *pounces on brit* tell meh!!! XD (im a slightly curious person..as you may have noticed..but just a little...XD)

John Denver
October 26th, 2004, 03:52 PM

Death by uggling? BRING IT!!

*uggles DF's dangly-thing-in-the-back-of-her-mouth*

She's a swallower!

*runs as admins ban him*

Maybe I shoulda left that out for the kiddies...:o

JKPichu
October 26th, 2004, 03:56 PM
Already got the new one chose? Nifty.

DragonTrainer
October 26th, 2004, 03:58 PM
Let's just crown JK and get it over with =P

Claire
October 26th, 2004, 04:02 PM
Death by uggling? BRING IT!!
*uggles DF's dangly-thing-in-the-back-of-her-mouth*
She's a swallower!
*runs as admins ban him*
Maybe I shoulda left that out for the kiddies...:o

XD omg D *slaps*..for that comment i definately think i deserve to know who u've got in mind via PM! ..or not XD

Kimi-Kaizer
October 26th, 2004, 04:30 PM
i would agree with you on that theres no way anyone can catch up to him :P

Brittany
October 26th, 2004, 04:39 PM
Well yea XP, but this thread doesn't determine who gets S-Modded. That's for Admin, Sub-Admin, or S-Mods to decide

Kimi-Kaizer
October 26th, 2004, 04:46 PM
so at least they know who we want brittany :P

JKPichu
October 26th, 2004, 04:49 PM
--;

I'm not gonna be the next one:

A) Abby/Andy said I won't get it
B) Dakota said it's not who we're expecting (Which means no to me and tmbjr most likely, as we're the top two in the poll)
C) Half the higher-staff would drop dead before seeing me with an orange name.
D) I wouldn't accept it.

John Denver
October 26th, 2004, 05:11 PM
--;

I'm not gonna be the next one:

A) Abby/Andy said I won't get it
B) Dakota said it's not who we're expecting (Which means no to me and tmbjr most likely, as we're the top two in the poll)
C) Half the higher-staff would drop dead before seeing me with an orange name.
D) I wouldn't accept it.

A) They prolly did
B) Can't argue with ya there
C) (read B)
D) YEAH RIGHT! YOu would so accept it!

Meh! BOO ya!

Geometric-sama
October 26th, 2004, 05:12 PM
I still think it's most likely to be one of the "ancient" mods, like Tommy or DT....

GC pwnz j00~

JKPichu
October 26th, 2004, 05:13 PM
A) They prolly did
B) Can't argue with ya there
C) (read B)
D) YEAH RIGHT! YOu would so accept it!

Meh! BOO ya!
No, I wouldn't. Simply because I'm tired of the BS I've been getting lately because of having so many forums.

It's not even funny anymore.......

DragonTrainer
October 26th, 2004, 05:18 PM
Lmao, bnotreally ancient, I've been a mod for about a year now, I think

John Denver
October 26th, 2004, 05:45 PM
Lmao, bnotreally ancient, I've been a mod for about a year now, I think

That makes you one of the oldest dude...heh

Aside from Kwesi, I think I'm the oldest member at PC, but I was an S-mod for only a little while less than RK9 and lightning...

And abby wasn't even a MOD when we were s-mods...now's she's a friggin GODDESS!!

BOO ya!

DragonTrainer
October 26th, 2004, 05:47 PM
Bwaha, one of the oldest mods of the new PC, I so totally pwn :P

John Denver
October 26th, 2004, 05:48 PM
Omg he said pwn...

Being t_eh old mods roxors my soxors at pc LOLz!!11one...Mebe if we pwn enough nuuBs we can raise our rankz in the surver from 3 to 1...hehe

BOO ya!

DragonTrainer
October 26th, 2004, 05:56 PM
Png I s0 t0t411y pwn u n00bs

Cool Cr@cker
October 26th, 2004, 05:58 PM
*Wonders Who it is.....*This is gonna be one tough decision!!!!
All The best to whoever is gonna be promoted!Will it be a mod or will a member be double promoted...???
I have a feeling it might be JA or a1337

John Denver
October 26th, 2004, 06:04 PM
I doubt a member would ever be double promoted

*looks at claire*

then again!

JKPichu
October 26th, 2004, 06:06 PM
...I don't think the staff is stupid enough to do a double-promote. That'd be idiotic.

Geometric-sama
October 26th, 2004, 06:33 PM
Who would do a "double-promote"? Oh yeah, but you could say Zappy got a "quadruple promote". XD Member - bypass Mod, S-mod, Praetor, Abigail - to Master Admin! XD

JKPichu
October 26th, 2004, 06:35 PM
VRoad would be the same. --;

It's different than getting a site.

Anna-chan
October 26th, 2004, 06:52 PM
*looks at poll* Wooo I got no votes o.o;;;

Truthfully.. I dunno who I want to be the new S-mod.. all I want.. is some one who is pretty much active all the time, especially(sp) when there is a lot of trouble going on o.o; I have said my two cents so buh-bye o.o;

Timbjerr
October 26th, 2004, 06:53 PM
That makes you one of the oldest dude...heh

Aside from Kwesi, I think I'm the oldest member at PC, but I was an S-mod for only a little while less than RK9 and lightning...

And abby wasn't even a MOD when we were s-mods...now's she's a friggin GODDESS!!

BOO ya!technically, I've been a mod longer than DT. I was modded on Sept. 6th 2003, making me a mod for 1 yr. 1 mo. 20 dy. today. XD

I PWNS DT!!!!1!

the only mod more senior than me would be Moonlight, who was a mod at the old PC.

Brittany
October 26th, 2004, 06:58 PM
Getting into specifics now, eh?

I can totally understand that you are dying to become the next S-Mod XD

Geometric-sama
October 26th, 2004, 07:49 PM
I think you'd be good as an S-mod anyway. In fact...

*goes to vote in the poll*

JKPichu
October 26th, 2004, 07:53 PM
I think you'd be good as an S-mod anyway. In fact...

*goes to vote in the poll*
...who were you talking to? O_o

Kimi-Kaizer
October 26th, 2004, 08:00 PM
...who were you talking to? O_o shes probly talking to brittany who knows XD

who are you talking to? 0_o XD

Geometric-sama
October 26th, 2004, 08:24 PM
I was talking to Tommy. So there :P

Kimi-Kaizer
October 27th, 2004, 06:18 AM
i'm surpised you didnt choose yourself since you probly would XD *hides*

IceKitten
October 27th, 2004, 06:22 AM
I picked a1337a but it doesn't really make a difference =/

Kimi-Kaizer
October 27th, 2004, 06:26 AM
greg has like 21 votes XD no one can get higher than him XD

IceKitten
October 27th, 2004, 06:34 AM
It is possible for people to have a comeback XD

Claire
October 27th, 2004, 06:37 AM
wow Kimi ur really obsessing over JK being an smod XD

Kimi-Kaizer
October 27th, 2004, 11:24 AM
wow Kimi ur really obsessing over JK being an smod XD
so, i want him to be an S-Mod and i support it so meh! :P

Thomas
October 27th, 2004, 12:49 PM
Me vote for Greg. He already mods a million forums why not just give him power over all of them?

JKPichu
October 27th, 2004, 12:54 PM
Because he won't be modding any by the end of the day.

DragonTrainer
October 27th, 2004, 01:04 PM
Dude, you're just saying that, I doubt you'd quit =/

Edit-Nvm, I guess he did quit

Arashi
October 27th, 2004, 01:35 PM
*is left speechless with a mouth as open as the one the Mask had in that strange photo* PC will not be the same without you Kai-chan... *gives a big hug*

Roxas
October 27th, 2004, 01:42 PM
My vote is for...

Sayuri no Hoshi

She's the best mod here, in my opinion. Everytime I'm here, I see her doing her job and closing all the spammy threads and stuff like that. She's a great mod, and deserves to be promoted.

Timbjerr
October 27th, 2004, 03:17 PM
Because he won't be modding any by the end of the day.
woah...that was kinda unexpected...despite the animosity I showed towards you, I had nothing but respect for your moderative style...even if I really hated it.

JKPichu
October 27th, 2004, 03:50 PM
woah...that was kinda unexpected...despite the animosity I showed towards you, I had nothing but respect for your moderative style...even if I really hated it.
Tell that to people that yell at me when I do my job.

Cool Cr@cker
October 28th, 2004, 03:11 AM
Greggy There may be those who dont like your modding...But those who do exceed the former by 1000:1~Come on ya you cant be serious....We want you back!
You leaving anything to do with Not bein a sup.mod!!
When are you guys gonna promote a person!
Top Candidates Poll By Cool Cracker
[j/k No Offense meant]
1) DFDragonz-On your best behaviour...Why???Is it a scheme to become a mod and then unleash your evil on PC
2) LittleFascistPanties - Just managed to pair up with Dak in Time...Right enough in Bamboozling him to support you..Vote of one sup mod!
3)JKPichu - Actually staging a beautiful drama just to ensure he becomes a sup mod!
4) a1337 - Trying to hex Kairi in logging in and making you a sup mod!
5) JediAmara - Using the penguins to mindcontrol all members to vote for you in the poll!
6) DragonTrainer-Contiuosly using the Word Oldest Mod...To make sure everyone feels how deserving you are..
[/j/k no offense meant]
Well that's all folks from Cracky TV..Until Next time a sweet goobye!
Hey I was J/k and teasing you all...No offense meant to anyone right!

Geometric-sama
October 28th, 2004, 08:13 PM
Mind control? Now that's an idea. *sends out penguins to brainwash admins*

Claire
October 29th, 2004, 02:49 AM
DFDragonz-On your best behaviour...Why???Is it a scheme to become a mod and then unleash your evil on PC
yes! yes! The evil of pwetty wolves and fluffy bunnies!! bwah ha ha! XD

John Denver
October 29th, 2004, 03:39 AM
After I start wrestling we'll prolly get a new S-mod...maybe

IceKitten
October 29th, 2004, 04:04 AM
No DF is going to be admin not S-mod XP

Cool Cr@cker
October 29th, 2004, 05:54 AM
Well Tig that's for Claire and Kwesi to decide???And If she does become an Admin it's gonna give a lotta scope and bonus for Cracky TV!!!Hee...He.Admins have more powers to convert to evil than mods...Maybe i should do an interview.
JA isnt it Abby and Andy who do all the deciding!
And wh dont you cruel Curiousity raising sups and Praetors and Abigails give some hint!I though a hint was dropped by Dakota early in the thread!

Geometric-sama
November 2nd, 2004, 04:00 PM
No one ever gives hints... the admins are way too evil. XD

Timbjerr
November 2nd, 2004, 04:07 PM
Dakota's dropped me a lot of hints via IM, but I really don't believe it. If he was really telling me the truth, *mystery person that Dakota told me will be promoted* will be an S-mod, but (s)he still isn't.

Cherrim
November 3rd, 2004, 06:29 AM
I can almost guarantee you that until Dakota starts wrestling, there will be no prospect of a new S-Mod. We have been discussing it, though, for when he leaves. 'Till then, we'll just leave you with rumours. :3

Geometric-sama
November 3rd, 2004, 02:56 PM
"Wrestling"? Koty boy wrestles? That sounds... odd... and strangely scary. XD

Kairi
November 3rd, 2004, 03:19 PM
It took a huge cut of his activity on PC last year, and probably will this year.

It is kinda creepy though, you’re right. Does he go “BOO ya!” when he finishes a match…? One can only wonder.

Claire
November 3rd, 2004, 03:22 PM
XD i know what u mean, abby
Dakota beating ppl up O.o that's one scary s-mod XD *uggles D's fists*

Geometric-sama
November 3rd, 2004, 04:01 PM
OK... remind me to, uh, avoid him from now on XD

Timbjerr
November 3rd, 2004, 05:33 PM
I can almost guarantee you that until Dakota starts wrestling, there will be no prospect of a new S-Mod. We have been discussing it, though, for when he leaves. 'Till then, we'll just leave you with rumours. :3
I knew it...

*devises an elaborate plot to destroy Dakota*

Geometric-sama
November 3rd, 2004, 05:51 PM
XD The only reason I'd want to be S-mod is to get a bigger PM box... oh, and the power of course XD. Seriously, I always run out of PM space.

Cherrim
November 3rd, 2004, 05:55 PM
No, J_A. You and I both know it's for the colour. ;o

*drops that* Seriously, the PM limit probably should be dropped back down now that summer's over but... I don't want it to be. XD

Timbjerr
November 3rd, 2004, 06:01 PM
How do you guys get filled up so quickly? mine is only at 241 and I last cleared it out at the beginning of Summer. XD

So if I under stand Erica correctly, you guys are dicussing who the next S-mod will be just in case a higher level staff quits or become incapacitated otherwise, then you will promote S-mod candidate-in-waiting?

aRedMoon
November 3rd, 2004, 06:16 PM
I would've wanted to be smod so I could be ready to close the spam topics, no matter what the forum... *remembers PKMN General spam attack* x.X

The color was the only turn off. :P

Geometric-sama
November 3rd, 2004, 06:55 PM
Yeah, OK Greggy, we all know what a great mod you were :P. And how dedicated. XD

Don't drop the PM box limit down, my summer starts soon... and mine fills up at least three times a day.

aRedMoon
November 3rd, 2004, 07:32 PM
According to quite a few, I was far from dedicated. Just "power-hungry"

But off that topic... I guess Tommy or DT will get it. Though I still support Nick. :P[/color]

Brittany
November 3rd, 2004, 07:42 PM
Or you could support Brittany and try to get her double promoted in the same day XD

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/Brittany15/2.png

XD

Geometric-sama
November 3rd, 2004, 08:11 PM
I don't "support" anyone, I try not to be too obviously partisan :P

aRedMoon
November 3rd, 2004, 08:15 PM
Ehehehe...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v254/jkaizer/abby.gif

DragonTrainer
November 3rd, 2004, 08:17 PM
If I got it, I'd be like "OMGIDONTBELIEVEITMYLIFELONGDREAMHASCOMETRUE!!!!!!!!1OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!"

Well, actually, I'd be like, "Cool"

aRedMoon
November 3rd, 2004, 08:20 PM
(Random: My brother saw your sig DT, and proceeded to recite it at the diner table one day. o_O)

And I think you'd do the first one. XD

DragonTrainer
November 3rd, 2004, 08:23 PM
YEa, the sig does things like that, it has powers O__O

Nah, I'm not that pathetic =P

Spectrum
November 4th, 2004, 12:56 AM
If anybody's getting the colour, it's me. *buys a domain and vB JUST to see his name in the purdy colour* *realises he just wasted a long time* XD *huggles the colour* Mine! n_n;

...What colour is it anyway? O_o

aRedMoon
November 4th, 2004, 12:53 PM
This one right here.

It's the SMod color. o_O

aRedMoon
November 15th, 2004, 02:37 PM
Sorry to dupe

With Erica gone [for who knows how long] it has left a staff hole - so who do you think will get it? :/

*and I know the staff list has changed since I posted it* --;

DragonTrainer
November 15th, 2004, 02:39 PM
I think erica would make a great S-Mod xD

aRedMoon
November 15th, 2004, 02:41 PM
Nah, she'd be a better "BOOTED OUT" member. :P

Geometric-sama
November 16th, 2004, 03:40 PM
I'd make a good one of those XD. Oh, I was, wasn't I? XD

DragonTrainer
November 16th, 2004, 03:43 PM
Psh, I know I would make an awesome Abigail

aRedMoon
November 16th, 2004, 03:50 PM
I was the best Abigail - you were the second best DT. :P

(Who cares about that Kairi person)

Timbjerr
November 16th, 2004, 03:52 PM
you do know that Abby is a praetor, just with a different title, right?

I've been told who the next S-mod will be but I won't spoil it for you guys...it is not an insane spammer dude. XD

I believe that's the first time I really used spoiler tags...

Geometric-sama
November 16th, 2004, 04:16 PM
... I thought she was a full admin.

*notices animated Lugia everywhere* ... At least they look kinda like Lugia... where'd they come from?

Zapchu
November 16th, 2004, 05:34 PM
I felt that a person who had rule over 10+ forums should at least become a Super Mod, but other people think otherwise. -_-;; Sheesh...a SuperMod = Mod with control over all the forums, so it wouldn't do any harm.

Kairi
November 16th, 2004, 05:54 PM
I have all the admin powers, it’s just kinda unclear how much authority. >P
Zapchu Smod = Person with control over all forums, banning, and higher staff decisions. But yeah, I get what you’re saying~ IMO there’s no one right now who’d make a really worthy one, even if it is pretty quiet in the HQ with so few opinions.

Zapchu
November 16th, 2004, 06:00 PM
o_O;; Super Mods have banning powers? ...*goes to sulk into corner because she didn't realize this and though super mods were just mods with control over forums*

Kairi
November 16th, 2004, 06:08 PM
Yeah! And before I gave it to the mods, they had sig editing powers over them too. Meow. If we’d get that troll ban hack *cough* Smods could IP ban via doing that, for the nasty pr0n spammers.

DragonTrainer
November 16th, 2004, 06:14 PM
If the next S-Mod isn't spammy, then I'm out of the race x.x

Geometric-sama
November 16th, 2004, 06:38 PM
*giggles* There's still the old/senior mods, like, uh, Tommy and ML... DT would make a good 'un too, methinks.

aRedMoon
November 16th, 2004, 06:47 PM
I still like the idea of a R-Mod. It'd make sense. :/

Geometric-sama
November 16th, 2004, 07:01 PM
"R-mod"? Did you explain that concept? I didn't see it.

aRedMoon
November 16th, 2004, 07:05 PM
It's an idea that me and Kimi cooked up one day. o.o

R-Mod = "Root Moderator" = Mods all the forums, but has no access to AdminCP.

Geometric-sama
November 16th, 2004, 07:13 PM
Just like a regular super mod without all the PC bits and pieces then?

aRedMoon
November 16th, 2004, 07:22 PM
Basically, yeah, that's what it was.

Kairi
November 16th, 2004, 07:42 PM
IMO…if they’re working hard enough to look after all the forums, that means they’re active. And thusly should be able to ban, since they’d be present a lot and schtuff.

aRedMoon
November 16th, 2004, 07:44 PM
I'd see no reason for them to ban - they can take care of anything the user puts out until a real SMod gets on.

Geometric-sama
November 16th, 2004, 07:46 PM
Think about how they would feel though, they'd feel like they were stuck with all the work but weren't trusted enough to make decisions like banning.

aRedMoon
November 16th, 2004, 07:49 PM
It's sad to say... but I was kinda hoping I could be the first to do it. :P

And who said they wouldn't be trusted? It's simply the next step before getting SModded.

Kairi
November 16th, 2004, 07:51 PM
Sure you could let them do that, but there’s really no reason not to just go ahead and give em the power.

When I was just a mod, I’d report things to Andy all the time. I’d post on the thread to cool things down, and eventually they just gave me smod so I could live up to the potential. Would be kinda silly to trust them with all the forums, implying the forum as a whole, but not giving them the full capacity. It’s kinda like how we could hold things down here without Andy, Jake and I having admin powers…but we’re here enough, and it makes things easier if we just have the powers to do what needs be done when it needs it.

Geometric-sama
November 16th, 2004, 07:55 PM
Out of interest, since you can't see the logs, are the non-undeleteable admins (like Zappy) able to see them, or are they the same as you?

Kairi
November 16th, 2004, 07:56 PM
I don’t think Zappy is undeleteable…but if she is, I don’t think that would she could necessarily. There’s a different between S-admin and undeleteable, no?

DragonTrainer
November 16th, 2004, 07:59 PM
Yea, I mail Andy when stuff is wrong too, so make me S-Mod![/patheticattempttobecomeanS-Mod]

aRedMoon
November 16th, 2004, 08:02 PM
Sure you could let them do that, but theres really no reason not to just go ahead and give em the power. Eh, whatever. You could always offer it to them, I'm pretty sure would be more than willing to leave hte messy banning to others.When I was just a mod, Id report things to Andy all the time. Id post on the thread to cool things down, and eventually they just gave me smod so I could live up to the potential. Would be kinda silly to trust them with all the forums, implying the forum as a whole, but not giving them the full capacity. Its kinda like how we could hold things down here without Andy, Jake and I having admin powersbut were here enough, and it makes things easier if we just have the powers to do what needs be done when it needs it.(and yet, you give mods sig editting powers...............)

Well, like I said, I like the idea. Kinda like an "In-training" session for SMods. *shrugs* Or for those that can handle forums, but you don't want having banning powers *coughmecough*I dont think Zappy is undeleteablebut if she is, I dont think that would she could necessarily. Theres a different between S-admin and undeleteable, no?Yes, it's two different sections in the config file.

DragonTrainer
November 16th, 2004, 08:03 PM
Props greg, props, very subtle way to try and become Mod again?

Kairi
November 16th, 2004, 08:05 PM
Rule of PC: To have adminCP access you must be a hypocrite. ^_^
I get what you’re saying though. Don’t want to drag it here though, so I’ll shush. Honestly if we smodded you and you felt you weren’t able to handle banning powers, you could have told us or something, and we could have separated you out. I think that’d be more something a person themselves could know, that us determining it. =\

DT: Don't...provoke, we're just debating the idea.

DragonTrainer
November 16th, 2004, 08:09 PM
Ok, no more provoking, just being, blunt, and rude, if you will?

aRedMoon
November 16th, 2004, 08:13 PM
I get what youre saying though. Dont want to drag it here though, so Ill shush. Honestly if we smodded you and you felt you werent able to handle banning powers, you could have told us or something, and we could have separated you out. I think thatd be more something a person themselves could know, that us determining it. =\It's not just banning powers I was meaning, it included all AdminCP powers - like usergroup changing, etc.Props greg, props, very subtle way to try and become Mod again?o.O Why would I do such a thing? If they want to remod me, then it's their choice. I just noted that's why I originally thought it up.

Geometric-sama
November 16th, 2004, 08:17 PM
*ProvOKES* XD But poking is fun o_O

Teara
November 16th, 2004, 08:19 PM
I'd have to vote for Christie, zhe'z like...one of the only mod'z that hazn't offended anyone(cept maybe Coconut Head XD) and zhe keepz her forum nice and zqueeky clean O_o

Althoug my true opinion iz ztill a little ztaticy. I don't underztand why we need zo many rankz. I mean there'z the happy memberz, the body of PC, then there'z modz, the authority that we need, then it goez into a bunch of branchez of rankz @_@ S-Modz, Sub-way Adminz, Preator, Abigalez, and finally Adminz. Iz there really ZO much of a differance in all theze rankz?(Adminz own zitez I know) I mean, comparing the adminz to the s-modz. The people themzelvez are pretty much the zame, maturity and dedication wize. People from both groupz are capible, and while one haz a little more power, they both have alot of the zame functionz. A good voice in what goez on, banning powerz, zignature editing powerz, ect. Zhouldn't there be a little bit of a more zimplified zyztem? Zo if a hacker attackz, a mod clozez the thead, an s-mod editz it all and doez a ban, the hacker re-zignz up, and the proccez haz to be repeated untill Abby or an admin comez in to IP ban. Zhouldn't there juzt be a group for regular modding zo not to give out too much power to too many people, and a higher group to take care of the more zeriouz izzuez. Like in real life 1*workerz, 2*zupervizorz,3* head honcho bozzez.
I guezz my point iz that you're either capable of a high power or you're not.

Bah, it'z really not a big deal zince thiz iz a forum for fun, but meh. I zhouldn't ztick my noze in it unlezz I REALLY know what'z going on...I guezz. ''=3

*rootz for Chryztie*

aRedMoon
November 16th, 2004, 08:19 PM
...JA...

Really, keep the spam to the lounge. <_<

Geometric-sama
November 16th, 2004, 08:26 PM
Awww, sowwy Gweggy... *gives a penguin* o_O But I can't remember how to post without spamming any more o_O

aRedMoon
November 16th, 2004, 08:42 PM
That's setting a really bad example for new users. <_<;;

And yeah... new SMod... no one. Erica will come back and will rule us all. >D

Ryoutarou
November 16th, 2004, 08:45 PM
That's setting a really bad example for new users. <_<;;

And yeah... new SMod... no one. Erica will come back and will rule us all. >DSarcastic arn't we?...Ya Erica will come back soon...I hope

Geometric-sama
November 16th, 2004, 08:48 PM
That's what we're all hoping, I think.

Ryoutarou
November 16th, 2004, 08:49 PM
That's what we're all hoping, I think. You think0.o Ohh...kay.. Ya she'll be back it was just a break...which Greg should have done in the first place...at least I think it was just a break.

Brittany
November 16th, 2004, 08:49 PM
Erica will not return to her S-Mod Position. She told me.

Geometric-sama
November 16th, 2004, 08:51 PM
You're kidding, right? But... that's an irreplaceable loss! *faints*

Ryoutarou
November 16th, 2004, 08:52 PM
Erica will not return to her S-Mod Position. She told me. She told you? You joykill,lol...well as long as she comes back it'll be good.

DragonTrainer
November 16th, 2004, 08:53 PM
What I don't understand is why a mod gets to know who the next S-Mod will be...

aRedMoon
November 16th, 2004, 08:53 PM
It sucks loosing such a good staff member... >_<

Ryoutarou
November 16th, 2004, 08:54 PM
What I don't understand is why a mod gets to know who the next S-Mod will be... Stuff gets leaked I suppose, still as long as he doesn't tell...and the choice is made I suppose it can't be changed.

DragonTrainer
November 16th, 2004, 08:58 PM
But whatt icks me off is how he makes such a big deal about it, his MSN name is something like, "I know PC's next S-Mod but I won't tell" for pete's sake =/

Ryoutarou
November 16th, 2004, 09:00 PM
But whatt icks me off is how he makes such a big deal about it, his MSN name is something like, "I know PC's next S-Mod but I won't tell" for pete's sake =/ Then just ignore that I say, if you really have a problem with how he found out, bring it up with higher staff.

aRedMoon
November 16th, 2004, 09:00 PM
...maybe because said person is the next SMod and has been told?

DragonTrainer
November 16th, 2004, 09:02 PM
It's not that it really matters to me if they know or not, but the fact that they flaunt thata round so much @_@

Ryoutarou
November 16th, 2004, 09:02 PM
...maybe because said person is the next SMod and has been told? Said person needs to know when to be quiet unless it's ok for them to tell.

Geometric-sama
November 16th, 2004, 09:04 PM
Whose MSN name is that? *is not on MSN at school*

DragonTrainer
November 16th, 2004, 09:06 PM
Said person needs to know when to be quiet unless it's ok for them to tell.

Yes, thank you! That's what I was looking to say =P

And I'm not one to toss names around JA =/

Ryoutarou
November 16th, 2004, 09:06 PM
Whose MSN name is that? *is not on MSN at school* TMBJR wasn't it?

aRedMoon
November 16th, 2004, 09:07 PM
Isn't it Tommy? >_>

He's one of the few staff I don't have on my list...

Zapchu
November 16th, 2004, 09:44 PM
I'll be the next Super Mod. I enjoy that yellow color anyways. xD

Brittany
November 16th, 2004, 09:45 PM
She told you? You joykill,lol...well as long as she comes back it'll be good.She did say that she would return though. but I wouldn't want to directly ask for it back, nor do I expect it back, really. I'd consider myself untrustworthy anyway... if I've already left once and all. xD;

Besides... 'tis not so bad being a normal member anyway. =\ Just annoying to not be able to close things right away and such. ^_^;She said something else to me, but it was kinda vauge. I think she meant that she would regain her position if it was offered, but she doesn't think she deserves the offer. Something like that xD

Timbjerr
November 17th, 2004, 04:05 AM
if it's that offensive to you DT, I'll get it out of my name...once I'm back home where I can log into MSN...

honestly, it was Andy and Dakotaa who told me...why they felt compelled to tell me is anyone's guess...

DragonTrainer
November 17th, 2004, 04:20 AM
Well, you bugged them enough *cough* =P

Not offensive really, just a tad annoying, but I hardly get on MSN anyways =/

IceKitten
November 17th, 2004, 05:10 AM
I'd choose a1337a for the next S-Mod

Greed
November 17th, 2004, 04:49 PM
a1337a for reaaal dawg. She's so open-minded, and so daring! :3 She's definetely the best pick out of all of them, foos.

*dies*

Ninja Retsu
November 20th, 2004, 12:57 AM
Hmm... Lightning is gone...? I vote a1337a for this time but I hope Lightning'll come back!

Flannery
November 20th, 2004, 04:38 AM
I think, SMod should be a person who is active, nice, smart and is not a spammer or cheater. I really hate, when someone is a Super Mod and is a lazy dude, who only has a power. If you are a Super Mod, you should be helpful and act like a mature person, not like a kid. Also, S Mod shouldn`t be rude. Nothing is worse than a mean Mod, who wanna respect from all, but he doesn`t have respect for normal Members.

From this list, I don`t know. Also, this Poll is little old and some people are not Mods anymore.