PDA

View Full Version : Question: How Do I

The Doctor
February 16th, 2010, 11:04 AM
put a word in my sig and when your mouse hovers over it another word comes up ( like in pairing )

Diddy Kong
February 16th, 2010, 11:07 AM
tags. Just do one like that, then have one at the end like [/title].

[title=See?]wffnh

The Doctor
February 17th, 2010, 08:44 AM
doesnt work for me, help?

Diddy Kong
February 17th, 2010, 08:49 AM
Uh...

are you literally just writing this?

That should work.

Ineffable~
February 19th, 2010, 01:57 AM
I think he actually copied and pasted your text and tags, thereby encapsulating the hidden "[nοparse]" tags as well. >.<

I can't think of anything else that went wrong...
Just type it manually.

King Goodra
February 23rd, 2010, 04:43 PM
doesnt work for me, help?
Okay, so it's been a few days since you asked this question and I noticed you still don't have it in your signature.

So -- for the sake of you actually getting it there, post the words you want in your signature to have this effect and the hover text you want. For example, if you want The Opera Ghost's Pokemon Theater to have the hover text, just say "I would like The Opera Ghost's Pokemon Theater to have the hover text of "whatever"" and a moderator who has the ability to edit signatures, or a member of high staff will most likely be kind enough to do that for you.

If I'm online, I will be delighted to help you out. Or you can shoot me (or Klippy, even, since I'm sure he won't mind filling your request) a personal message with the information and I'll get right to it!

Ochigi
February 24th, 2010, 02:32 PM
To type in text,Shouldn't just type it in?

Gazza
February 24th, 2010, 03:36 PM
(insert text to hover over here)[/*title]

Enter whatever you want in between the brackets (you don't need the brackets) and then remove the asterisk.

[title=something like this]you should have