PDA

View Full Version : Am I the youngest on Pokecommunity?

KieronGames
February 16th, 2010, 01:39 PM
I'm wondering if I am.
That i've seen i'm the youngest...
Is anyone younger than me on the Pokecommunity?
Are there any younger programmers than me?
Please can I know?
Just curious. :D

Moltres111
February 16th, 2010, 01:42 PM
I can't remember, but I think i've seen some guy that's 9 years old or something here?

I can't really remember but I think that's it.

I'm the youngest person on some other forums i'm on though xD.

KieronGames
February 16th, 2010, 01:45 PM
it could of been me since i joined when i was 9 :d but i doubt it was me

Anxiety.
February 16th, 2010, 02:07 PM
I've seen a nine year old on here a few days ago. So nah, you're not the youngest.

Honest
February 16th, 2010, 02:09 PM
I remember a friend of mine was 9 a year ago, so he's about your age now.

Umm, I saw someone here that was 9 like yesterday. His username started with a "D" I think.

Feign
February 16th, 2010, 02:15 PM
Are we talking about physical age? XD

I'm very young, myself. XD

Sora's Nobody
February 16th, 2010, 02:25 PM
I remember a friend of mine was 9 a year ago, so he's about your age now.

Umm, I saw someone here that was 9 like yesterday. His username started with a "D" I think.I think the kid everyone apparently is reffering to is Desteny explorer

.Gamer
February 16th, 2010, 02:26 PM
^Thats who it is.

And yeah, there's some 9 year old roaming around here. I'm young at heart, if that counts.

Åzurε
February 16th, 2010, 02:27 PM
I don't know if he's the youngest, but I've seen people here who post like four year olds~

And I don't remember any Destiny Explorer.
EDIT: ^never mind that. Just saw the topic.

KieronGames
February 16th, 2010, 02:32 PM
yay im thenot the youngest :P

Jolene
February 16th, 2010, 03:09 PM
Perhaps in body, but not in spirit.

That would be meeeeeeee.....

King Goodra
February 16th, 2010, 03:15 PM
I don't think it exactly matters how old you are. This forum is dedicated towards children more so than teenagers. Most of the teenagers here grew up with Pokémon, though, and that's probably why they remain here.

But I don't think you're the youngest, regardless. (http://www.pokecommunity.com/memberlist.php?order=ASC&sort=age&pp=300)

EpsilonE
February 16th, 2010, 05:03 PM
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=5556817&postcount=172

With your kind of threads and posts though, I have no idea who's younger

Timbjerr
February 16th, 2010, 08:21 PM
Destiny Explorer is definitely the youngest PC'er I've ever seen...and I'm probably one of the oldest semi-active members. XD

bmah
February 16th, 2010, 08:26 PM
Gah. I didn't think I'd be on the upper spectrum of the age group here...

Cassino
February 16th, 2010, 08:55 PM
If I'm not mistaken, and don't whine at me if I am, Destiny Explorer was previously named some variation on the wording 'FIL OCAKES', and age was set to 1. He/she is clearly much older than 1, 9 or whatever.

Game-Maker, you are the youngest member I've personally seen to use the setting seriously.

Caelus
February 16th, 2010, 11:47 PM
You're not the youngest I've seen here. I've seen others that are probably of your age around the Pokemon sections, and everyone's already mentioned Destiny Explorer, so yeah. :P

With that said I'm probably near the middle when it comes to age.

Galukxy
February 17th, 2010, 12:05 AM
i'm sure i've seen some that are younger than 9 or 10 years old on here about 8 yrs old maybe, but i have seen a few 10 yrs olds on here

Bay Alexison
February 17th, 2010, 01:23 AM
I don't think it exactly matters how old you are. This forum is dedicated towards children more so than teenagers. Most of the teenagers here grew up with Pokémon, though, and that's probably why they remain here.

But I don't think you're the youngest, regardless. (http://www.pokecommunity.com/memberlist.php?order=ASC&sort=age&pp=300)
Agree with the first part of your comment considering I'm 21 and grew up with Pokemon pretty much most of my life. However, not sure about the link. XD; Don't know why, but I hate it when people put age 0/age 1 as a joke, even if it's true they don't want to show their real age. :x

Hm, as for Destiny Explorer, for now he's the youngest going by the pic being shown, I guess. But yeah, who knows what anyone's real age is, so there could really be some eight year olds here going by the list Aladdin linked.

Anyways, I'm probably considered one of the oldest here. :x But hey, I still love Pokemon to this day so it doesn't matter. :3

Feign
February 17th, 2010, 01:33 AM
Agree with the first part of your comment considering I'm 21 and grew up with Pokemon pretty much most of my life. However, not sure about the link. XD; Don't know why, but I hate it when people put age 0/age 1 as a joke, even if it's true they don't want to show their real age. :x

Hm, as for Destiny Explorer, for now he's the youngest going by the pic being shown, I guess. But yeah, who knows what anyone's real age is, so there could really be some eight year olds here going by the list Aladdin linked.

Anyways, I'm probably considered one of the oldest here. :x But hey, I still love Pokemon to this day so it doesn't matter. :3

I think there have been people as old as 80 here. ;)

Talli
February 17th, 2010, 01:41 AM
well techconaly curtis is the youngest in human years. In squirrel years no.

Ineffable~
February 17th, 2010, 02:51 AM
If I'm not mistaken, and don't whine at me if I am, Destiny Explorer was previously named some variation on the wording 'FIL OCAKES', and age was set to 1. He/she is clearly much older than 1, 9 or whatever.
[F I L Ocakes] changed his name to Second Coming of Jebus. n_n (http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=130597)
Game Maker and Destiny Explorer seem like the most mature people for their age here, from what I've seen. ^_^
Destiny Explorer's name was previously Get Out Of My Bath, Poliwag!. :3

The Darkest Gale
February 17th, 2010, 02:58 AM
I had a friend on pc who was 8 : P lol
but that was last year
I thought I was one of the youngest on the forums lol xD obviously not lol

Fire Wolf
February 17th, 2010, 05:59 AM
Ooh, so there are people of my age here too :3. I thought I was the only 10 year old here :P

Destiny
February 17th, 2010, 06:13 AM
@the darkest gale

It was me! I was called ConwaySlowking126

The Darkest Gale
February 17th, 2010, 06:15 AM
@the darkest gale

It was me! I was called ConwaySlowking126

yes it was you!
this proves that you are not the youngest but simply one of the youngest lol

Virtual Chatot
February 17th, 2010, 06:26 AM
I've seen people as young as 8 on here, but that was several years back.

Most of the teenagers here grew up with Pokémon, though, and that's probably why they remain here.God forbid we mature and start liking other things D:

NatureKeeper
February 17th, 2010, 06:43 AM
No, Kieron. (I'll call you Kieron, your old name.)

My cousin is like 7 here.

Sotto Voce
February 17th, 2010, 07:53 AM

God forbid we mature and start liking other things D:

Hah, yeah, right? XD

So out of curiousity, who's the OLDEST here? (I hope I don't get zinged for this!)

Not me! :p

The Darkest Gale
February 17th, 2010, 07:54 AM
I know its rosepuggins!!!!
she 54 and she can prove
I'll edit this with her profile
http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=156477

PokemonTrainer`
February 17th, 2010, 08:11 AM
um probly not thare's younger peps here O_O idk you just may never know!

twocows
February 17th, 2010, 08:26 AM
http://www.pokecommunity.com/memberlist.php?order=ASC&sort=age&pp=30

Note that a lot of people lie about their age for whatever reason. I'd guess the youngest is about 5 or 6.

Nikorasu
February 17th, 2010, 10:51 AM
As everyone else has said... theres a 9 year old :)

KieronGames
February 17th, 2010, 11:09 AM
ok i think i get it destiny explorer is nine lol
i mean active users now destiny explorer is active and is nine so hes practically youngest
EDIT:It appears Sloofish is and I swear i havent lied about my age

560cool.
February 17th, 2010, 11:46 AM
I know a guy (Destiny Explorer) who is is 9 or 8 years old ... I always thought he was the younges , but now I notice 10 year people together with some 9 year ppl ! @_@

Sotto Voce
February 17th, 2010, 02:29 PM
I know its rosepuggins!!!!
she 54 and she can prove
I'll edit this with her profile
http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=156477

That's awesome! xD

So we've got people from 9-54 years old as of now.

Cool! =)

KieronGames
February 17th, 2010, 03:00 PM
That's awesome! xD

So we've got people from 9-54 years old as of now.

Cool! =)
maybe one day their could be real 3 year olds on here!

Muffin™
February 17th, 2010, 03:28 PM
AND I THOUGHT I WAS THE YOUNGEST! I am awesome at computers I have been on since I was 4

Spherical Ice
February 17th, 2010, 03:48 PM

A few years back I was nine.

And I'm the youngest mod, if it has any constollation (SP?).
To be honest, maturity > age. There was this guy at my primary school, he was a complete idiot, crappy grades, and he hated me. He was older than me by one day.

Even so, I was much more mature, intelligent, and (athletic-wise, at least) sportier than him, so what does age matter? Nothing.

aкισ
February 17th, 2010, 03:52 PM
depends..
In certain area's of the forum. there's different people.
I'm 14 .

CT_400
February 17th, 2010, 09:52 PM
I'm young at heart ;O

I don't think there's a lot of young kiddies on here

Ninja Caterpie
February 17th, 2010, 10:03 PM
According to age things people say, there are people from 1 to 84 here. =|

Bay Alexison
February 17th, 2010, 11:25 PM
According to age things people say, there are people from 1 to 84 here. =|
Again, I'll take the list with a grain of salt. That's why I go bleh when I see a couple people here posting the list.

A few years back I was nine.

And I'm the youngest mod, if it has any constollation (SP?).
To be honest, maturity > age. There was this guy at my primary school, he was a complete idiot, crappy grades, and he hated me. He was older than me by one day.

Even so, I was much more mature, intelligent, and (athletic-wise, at least) sportier than him, so what does age matter? Nothing.
Age matter when dealing with laws. :x *gets shot*

RYOUKI
February 17th, 2010, 11:40 PM
Young people nowadays are getting more modern. I joined here when I was 11 (or was it 12?), and as far as I remember, I was the youngest then. Oh, how time flies.

Although, it's funny. I seem to recall some term of conditions that you're supposed to be 13 and older to sign up for an e-mail/forum?

Bay Alexison
February 18th, 2010, 12:53 AM
Young people nowadays are getting more modern. I joined here when I was 11 (or was it 12?), and as far as I remember, I was the youngest then. Oh, how time flies.

Although, it's funny. I seem to recall some term of conditions that you're supposed to be 13 and older to sign up for an e-mail/forum?
I think so, yeah. Before signing up, there will be a question if you're thirteen and/or have parent's permission. Of course, many members here will lie about their age. :x

Edit: http://www.pokecommunity.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_usage#faq_vb3_register

Yeah, checking the FAQ you do need permission from your parents first before registration. Of course, many of the younger members will lie about their age.

Sora's Nobody
February 18th, 2010, 01:25 AM
I think so, yeah. Before signing up, there will be a question if you're thirteen and/or have parent's permission. Of course, many members here will lie about their age. :x

Edit: http://www.pokecommunity.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_usage#faq_vb3_register

Yeah, checking the FAQ you do need permission from your parents first before registration. Of course, many of the younger members will lie about their age.Or you could just say that your parents accepted, because as far as i know PC don't have the same system, nintendo.com has when signing up there; If you arent 13 you have to print out a piece of paper, make your parents sign it, fill it out why all the inforation needed, and mail it to nintendo's headquarters

Serene Grace
February 18th, 2010, 02:39 AM
By the way, one of our mods is twelve so your age doesn't really matter.

Bay Alexison
February 19th, 2010, 12:21 AM
Or you could just say that your parents accepted, because as far as i know PC don't have the same system, nintendo.com has when signing up there; If you arent 13 you have to print out a piece of paper, make your parents sign it, fill it out why all the inforation needed, and mail it to nintendo's headquarters
Yeah, PC doesn't have that system. Well, maybe an electronic signature, but of course you can type the signature easily. :x Gawds, forgot how the process went when I registered. XD Interesting nintendo.com has the younger members do that. Even then, they can be able to forge the signature very easily. D:

Captain Hobo.
February 20th, 2010, 07:21 PM
I thought I was the youngest but no.