PDA

View Full Version : What is Kelis' Milkshake?

konkftw
February 18th, 2010, 04:34 AM
Kelis claims her milkshake brings all the boys to the yard but I'm not so sure. I don't even like milkshake. What the hell is she talking about?

Timbjerr
February 18th, 2010, 04:40 AM
It's called innuendo...maybe your parents can explain it to you when you're older. >_>

rlyn99
February 18th, 2010, 05:00 AM
shes talking bout her pet miltank and how she uses it to lure tauros to her backyard.

Gunn
February 18th, 2010, 05:17 AM
shes talking bout her pet miltank and how she uses it to lure tauros to her backyard.

My Pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard,
And they're like,
do you wanna trade cards?
Damn right, I wanna trade cards
I will trade you, but not my Charizard

Galukxy
February 18th, 2010, 05:26 AM
It's called innuendo...maybe your parents can explain it to you when you're older. >_>

lol trust me, when i heard this song when i was about 10, 11 yrs old i didn't know what it meant i asked my mum she told me O_O" there is defiantly some rude kinda message Kellis is trying to point across.

konkftw
February 18th, 2010, 06:43 AM

Thanks for that Zippy. I'm capable of recognizing an innuendo as I'm 20 years old. I think the Miltank explanation is the one I'm running with. By the way sarcasm really is win and your response really is lulz.

P.S. The only thing my parents will ever explain to me is why the beat me and why they took my virginity. Good day.

Daeva Okami-Luca
February 18th, 2010, 07:11 AM
My Pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard,
And they're like,
do you wanna trade cards?
Damn right, I wanna trade cards
I will trade you, but not my Charizard

I LOVE YOU :D

Timbjerr
February 18th, 2010, 07:38 AM
Thanks for that Zippy. I'm capable of recognizing an innuendo as I'm 20 years old. I think the Miltank explanation is the one I'm running with. By the way sarcasm really is win and your response really is lulz.
Well thanks, I really do try to make my posts as witty as possible.

P.S. The only thing my parents will ever explain to me is why the beat me and why they took my virginity. Good day.

no, I'm not gonna go there. >_<

Chibi-chan
February 18th, 2010, 07:57 AM
Milkshake means 'Female Personality'. It means many things about a woman's personality homogeneously mixed into different types of women, vanilla, chocolate, strawberry etc. It has nothing to do with innuendo. Go google her interview you perverted people.

Now I'm going to stop this cause the trolling is stupid and bad.