PDA

View Full Version : My little bro died

pikafrogman
February 20th, 2010, 05:23 PM
read the title. yea also i just got home from the hospital a few days ago and my little brother just died so yea. if anyone can mabye help cheer me up that would be nice. Thank You:(
Also, this is a continuation from my tread in the introduction section.
If you want to become my friend on pc just send a request or you can pm me so i can request you. I will accept anyone who pm's me or friend requests me!

Elesha
February 20th, 2010, 05:40 PM
Aw, I'm so sorry to hear that. *hugs* If you need somebody to talk to I'm here for you.

Captain Hobo.
February 20th, 2010, 07:03 PM
OMG I am so sorry for you and your family. What happen?

Lady Gaga
February 20th, 2010, 07:08 PM
Is this for real, or are you joking? D:

Feign
February 20th, 2010, 07:09 PM
Ah man, my condolences.

He may be young, but your love for each other won't ever die, just remember that.

Plus even if you've had your fights, just think of all the other times, when you were having fun with him.

Also, don't be saddened by his death forevermore, it would suck. Sure he is gone, but even he would want you to move forward with your own life.

And lastly, don't be afraid to grieve, he is your brother after all.

unitedpokemon
February 20th, 2010, 07:15 PM
I am so sorry to heard that......but you must move forward with your own life!!!
Well,don't me sad anymore...ya like Feign said your love for each other won't ever die, just remember that.

sabapple
February 20th, 2010, 07:15 PM
That's terrible, I am very sorry for you and your family. I've had to deal with deaths in the past and I know that it is really hard, but you have to remember not to dwell on the past too long, always look forward! Again, I am very sorry, it must be terrible for your little brother to have died, :(

Dirtyjerry
February 20th, 2010, 09:47 PM
I'm here if you need anything, and you will be in my prayers. Take care man.

Eпvy
February 20th, 2010, 10:06 PM
That's just horrible, I can't say I understand how it feels. I am missing my oldest sister, but she was born and died several years before I was born.

Still those trips to put the flowers on the grave drive me to tears every year. I may have never known her, but that doesn't even matter to me. It just isn't fair at all. I don't know why I'm the one here and not her.

I've also had the misfortune of seeing a few friends lose their siblings within the last five years. It just goes to show us that life is not fair and that we should appreciate every single second we have of this life, both our own life and the time we spend with others. You never know when things will go wrong.

Not even time can heal such a tragedy, not even to somebody like me that didn't even know the sibling I lost. I can't imagine what it would be like for you. I really don't know what else to say. There isn't really anything that can be said. =(

インフェルノの津波
February 20th, 2010, 10:09 PM
Wow...what did he die of?

Well, I'm sort of in the same situation as you. However, 2 of my siblings have died already, and now my baby sister is going to die as well.

So yeah, I can sympathize with you. I know what it feels like when someone died...So if you want to talk to me, it's cool.

Rapide
February 20th, 2010, 10:18 PM
I'm here for ya. Remember that his memory is always within you and your family's hearts. People never really die. They are just simply reborn into a new life. Keep moving forward, and don't grieve on his death. You and your little brother will be in my prayers. May he Rest In Peace.

Dukey
February 20th, 2010, 11:01 PM
Is this for real, or are you joking? D:
The hell.
Why would somebody joke about this?

Anyways, that really sucks, I really can't imagine how you feel.

Eпvy
February 20th, 2010, 11:20 PM
The hell.

I'm not saying that this particular person is joking about this, but... This is the internet. I've seen it happen before.

Galukxy
February 20th, 2010, 11:29 PM
Oh, my gosh, that's so sad , i'm really sorry to hear, i'm here aswell if you need a shoulder to cry on or someone to talk to i'm here

Honest
February 21st, 2010, 09:02 AM
That's terrible. I can't imagine what it must feel like to lose family. My condolences to you and your family.

What happened exactly?

.little monster
February 21st, 2010, 09:22 AM
The hell.

People are disgusting?

Why would anyone kill someone? Why would someone steal millions from people and laugh at their ruined lives? And so on and so on. Just because you wouldn't do it, that doesn't mean other people wont either.

Silly boy.

But yeah, I would like to know if this is serious, and how he died. But it's not needed. I am so sorry for your loss. ;_; *massive hug*

Yoshimi
February 21st, 2010, 01:13 PM
I'm starting to doubt your claim since the first thing you do is go to a Pokemon site and post a thread about it.
And the fact that you added that last part about accepting all friend requests makes me doubt your message even more.

I'm truly sorry if this really happened, but I just don't find your actions the most believable.

Serene Grace
February 21st, 2010, 01:43 PM
I'm starting to doubt your claim since the first thing you do is go to a Pokemon site and post a thread about it.
And the fact that you added that last part about accepting all friend requests makes me doubt your message even more.

I'm truly sorry if this really happened, but I just don't find your actions the most believable.
This is a very personal subject and no matter what your suspicions are, I really do think you need to keep them to yourself. If this did or didn't happen, it's not your place to say it in your post - it would be better to just keep them in your head.

To the original poster. I'm sorry to hear about your brother - at least he can rest in peace now.

Destinyfate
February 21st, 2010, 01:48 PM
OMG FTW!! he died. i feel sorry for you *big hug* welcome to pc hope you enjoy your stay. :>

Ninetales433
February 21st, 2010, 02:23 PM
I'm very sorry to heard that your little brother died.Losing someone is really hard to get over with,but he's still with you,even when you can't see it.Also welcome to PC.

xxkaylabby
February 21st, 2010, 02:27 PM
im so sorry..i hope you and your family are okay. D:

AtomicoExploda
February 21st, 2010, 02:44 PM
Aw man, that must be terrible, especially since it's your brother, that will definitely be something that will take a long time to get over. I too am missing a brother, but he died a year before I was born, so it's just weird to think about.

pikafrogman
February 21st, 2010, 03:00 PM
Well, My brother had a brain disorder called holoprosencephaly or HPE for short. so anyways he was in the hospital almost his whole life and his heart just gave out. The biggest reason i like pokemon alot is because Pokemon and One Piece were the only shows he would watch. Everytime he would watch it I would be right next to him watching it with him. So, The pictures of him, Pokemon, and One Piece are the only things i Have left in memory of him. So yea there is your answer. Actualy, thank you for asking.:'( And to all of the people who still think i am lieing after reading this think i am lieing, one word for ya, STFU!:pink_no::cer_frown::shocked: Thank you for the support and nice things you guys have said to me. It is very helpful to know that there are many people in this world that actualy believe me and are helpful to those in need. Thanks.:):chu:

Also @Luck Look at all the other things people post on this website. There is ever a thread that asks if your bysexual gay and stuff like that. My point is that if people post stuff like why is it not ok for me to post about my bro's death. Answer me and tell me if i am right or wrong not just Luck but every one.

Chrono
February 21st, 2010, 03:39 PM
:( I am so sorry, Cheer up!

pikafrogman
February 21st, 2010, 03:43 PM
:( I am so sorry, Cheer up!
*stares at Luck* Now, these are the kinds of posts I like! thanks chrono i will try to

Raichu1988
February 21st, 2010, 03:45 PM
I am sorry for your loss. It's very hard when you lose a family member, especially someone you were close to.

Moltres111
February 21st, 2010, 03:52 PM
Oh my.. i'm so sorry for your loss, pikafrogman. I've lost several of my grandparents, something that I accepted pretty quickly, since they were old and most likely going to die soon anyway, but your little brother.. I can't imagine how hard that must be for you.

Again, i'm sorry for your loss.

TJgamer
February 27th, 2010, 02:07 AM
You must have been heartbroken! :cer_cry:
I'm not a very emotional kind of person, but now, I wish I was.

WonderGirl
February 27th, 2010, 02:25 AM
Oh my God i'm sincerely sorry. Why does this have to happen to young people. Listen, if pokemon makes you feel happy then i hope you will enjoy yourself here at pc and remember the good times you had with your brother. i cannot say that i understand you because i don't have a sibling, but i am sure that he is watching over you in heaven.

Anxiety.
February 27th, 2010, 02:31 AM
...Uh. Oh wow. That sucks pretty hard, huh...

Nothing any of us can say to make to feel better. It's a harsh way of putting it, but I think your best bet would to seek people to talk to in real life, and if you want us to make you feel better, check in Other Trivia and read some of the threads in there, they usually cheer me up.

I don't mean to sound harsh, I really do feel sorry for you, and I really would like to help, but I don't know what to say. Just don't give up, yeah?

Captain Hobo.
February 27th, 2010, 10:33 AM
Well, My brother had a brain disorder called holoprosencephaly or HPE for short. so anyways he was in the hospital almost his whole life and his heart just gave out. The biggest reason i like pokemon alot is because Pokemon and One Piece were the only shows he would watch. Everytime he would watch it I would be right next to him watching it with him. So, The pictures of him, Pokemon, and One Piece are the only things i Have left in memory of him. So yea there is your answer. Actualy, thank you for asking.:'( And to all of the people who still think i am lieing after reading this think i am lieing, one word for ya, STFU!:pink_no::cer_frown::shocked: Thank you for the support and nice things you guys have said to me. It is very helpful to know that there are many people in this world that actualy believe me and are helpful to those in need. Thanks.:):chu:

Also @Luck Look at all the other things people post on this website. There is ever a thread that asks if your bysexual gay and stuff like that. My point is that if people post stuff like why is it not ok for me to post about my bro's death. Answer me and tell me if i am right or wrong not just Luck but every one.

So they heart gave out that is sad. He was in the hospital almost all this life that is the sadest thing I have heard in years:'(. You and your family are in my players;). He sounded like a awesome kid.:cool:

jester123
February 27th, 2010, 12:04 PM
Im really sorry about that. Younger siblings are the most entertaining people i have ever met family wise.

Corvus of the Black Night
February 27th, 2010, 12:50 PM
I'm sorry to hear that, but I'm not entirely sure how I should feel about it. I mean, I honestly don't know you, as I don't know the thousands of people who deal with death every day... I feel sorry for you but I honestly can't say that it hits me on a personal level simply because you, along with thousands of others, are a group of people I do not know personally enough for that to be the case. Posting such issues on such a large, international forum won't make you feel better simply because these people aren't close to you. Rather, seek the aid of those closest to you, such as friends, family, teachers and other such people.

Push forward. That will be the only way to overcome this.

And Luck, I won't be another "basher", but I would reccomend thinking of the situation at hand and not blatantly say something, even if you honestly believe it, because others may take it the wrong way.

emoBill™
February 27th, 2010, 01:09 PM
*stares at Luck* Now, these are the kinds of posts I like!
I think this is the kind of attitude that Luck is having trouble believing you with. You can't pick or choose what kinds of posts you like or don't like -- well, you can, but it's not going to change the fact that these posts are open to being posted on your thread. When you post a public thread you have to accept that everyone has access to it and everyone has their own opinion.

I generally have trouble believing people with death stories because my twin sister (we weren't really related, but we were close enough to be twins) faked her death because her manager told her to since she got a recording contract. My friends and I found out and she apologized over and over but the point is that I don't take death claims very seriously nowadays. It broke my heart during the month I thought she was dead, and when I found out she wasn't it was the worst kind of betrayal, even though I did forgive her.

My condolences, however, if he did die. It's truly awful to have to go through something like that.

The Faust Knight
February 27th, 2010, 01:15 PM
Hope you're feeling alright. It's a hard thing to go through. Glad it seems like you're coping with it nicely.

pikafrogman
February 27th, 2010, 02:03 PM
I think this is the kind of attitude that Luck is having trouble believing you with. You can't pick or choose what kinds of posts you like or don't like -- well, you can, but it's not going to change the fact that these posts are open to being posted on your thread. When you post a public thread you have to accept that everyone has access to it and everyone has their own opinion.

I generally have trouble believing people with death stories because my twin sister (we weren't really related, but we were close enough to be twins) faked her death because her manager told her to since she got a recording contract. My friends and I found out and she apologized over and over but the point is that I don't take death claims very seriously nowadays. It broke my heart during the month I thought she was dead, and when I found out she wasn't it was the worst kind of betrayal, even though I did forgive her.

My condolences, however, if he did die. It's truly awful to have to go through something like that.

Now, to me that seems almost worse then someone actualy dieing but hey that is just me so anyways i can actualy understand why u might not belive me because you have a reason but i dont understand people who just say something and the only thing to back what they say up that it was just teir opinion so i feel very sorry about your twin fakeing her death and if you dont mind asking can you tell me more about thing incident.

Feign
February 27th, 2010, 02:16 PM
So pikafrogman, how are you feeling otherwise? :)

emoBill™
February 27th, 2010, 03:31 PM
Now, to me that seems almost worse then someone actualy dieing but hey that is just me so anyways i can actualy understand why u might not belive me because you have a reason but i dont understand people who just say something and the only thing to back what they say up that it was just teir opinion so i feel very sorry about your twin fakeing her death and if you dont mind asking can you tell me more about thing incident.
It is, because you know that they lied to you and it hurts you a lot, even though it was for a legitimate reason. I'd rather not speak too much of it because of certain private reasons, however.

Like I said, I'm not saying your brother didn't die. I'm just saying that I do understand where Luck is coming from.

.Fenris
February 27th, 2010, 09:29 PM
Hey, if you need some help just PM some of us, man.

FreakyLocz14
February 27th, 2010, 09:38 PM
I'm sorry. That's all I can really say I'm at a loss for words.

Saltare.
February 28th, 2010, 05:27 AM
Oh my god, I am so sorry.

I've had grandparents die, but if my brother died, I'd be crushed even if he gets on my nerves...

Well, he is never really gone. He's always with you in memories and in your heart.

PS. Something really cool my mom's friend did when her dad died, they had his fingerprint and they put it on a pendant.

And it's okay to cry. I still cry from when my grandma died and I never knew her.

If you need to talk to someone, about anything, feel free to PM me or VM me.

Aquerex
March 1st, 2010, 08:49 PM
Aw....I'm sooo sorry!

I'm a very emotional person, and this thread almost makes me cry...:(

Nobody in my family that I know has ever died...but I feel pain hearing about what others have lost. My deepest sympathies go to you.

If you ever need help, or someone to talk to, I'm here for you, man.

XCHAMPX
March 2nd, 2010, 07:11 PM
Hope u learned a good lesson. Life sucks u gotta learn to deal with it...things happen for a reason....it only makes u stronger.

dont be offended im just being blunt

(Source: Personal Experiance)

disturbedfan98
March 3rd, 2010, 02:53 PM
Oh.........My........God, that is the saddest thing i have ever heard. my sincerest hopes for you, your family, and your brother's spirit. May his soul rest in peace. Dude ive lost both my grandparents but i got over their deaths months ago, but losing your brother, someone your are close to, someone you shared the same home with, thats a little harder to get over. But he is in heaven watching over you, and he would want you to move on.

Guillermo
March 3rd, 2010, 11:35 PM
I'm not saying that this particular person is joking about this, but... This is the internet. I've seen it happen before.
And everyone on the internet is like that? I see. You're not helping the situation by accusing him of joking about something like this.

And that's horrible, man. I hope you and your family get through it, just stay strong. I've lost loved ones, and I know it's hard. Just keep in touch with your other family and friends and don't be afraid to rest on their shoulder, as cheesy as it sounds. If you ever want to talk, just VM me. <3

Hope u learned a good lesson. Life sucks u gotta learn to deal with it...things happen for a reason....it only makes u stronger.

dont be offended im just being blunt

(Source: Personal Experiance)
Being blunt at the entirely wrong time in the entirely wrong thread? Nice move!

Kindo
March 5th, 2010, 01:42 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about it! vm or pm if you need someone to talk to... and always remember he will be watching you!

Sotto Voce
March 5th, 2010, 10:20 AM
Wow.... :surprised:
I'm really sorry to hear that. :(
Good move to start a thread though--it helps so much to be able to talk to people when you're in such a low point in life and I'm glad to see that you have a lot of support on pc and your family--it really helps lot to have people that will lend their shoulders to you!

Hold your head high and look forward to brighter days!

And may your bro rest in peace--he seemed like a pretty neat kid! :)

jasonresno
March 5th, 2010, 10:41 AM
If you want to be a skeptic, don't post. If it's true, and he deserves the benefit of the doubt, you are only showing yourself to be a moron. If it isn't true then you lose nothing by not posting.

Captain Hobo.
March 5th, 2010, 03:49 PM
Hey I will talk to you or try to cheer you up just VM me.

Arma
March 5th, 2010, 04:25 PM
I'm sorry for your loss man. It's ok to be sad and grieve, but remember: there comes a point where you have to accept the facts and continue on with your own life. I know it might sound tough, but your brother wouldn't want you to be depressed.

May your brother rest peace.

If you ever wanna talk about things just give me a holler

PS: To all people out there who don't believe him: please don't post here, death isn't something you can take lightly and you shouldn't be making fun of this.

Silhouette
March 5th, 2010, 04:45 PM
That's horrible. I'm terribly sorry for your loss... I don't really know what to say. I hope you can get through this alright.

Graceful
March 6th, 2010, 11:19 AM
Your Brother Will Be Looking Over You. And As A Said To Christian's Inferno Once - It Is Better For A Person To Die And Get Rid Of The Pain They Once Had Instead Of Keeping Alive, Fighting That Pain as It Might Make It Worse.
I Only Know As My Uncle Died 2 Years Ago In September And When Ever I Enter My Parents Room, I Can Feel A Slight Tingle Because His Stuff (Clothes And Paintings And Random Items) And Pictures Of Him Are In Their Room. So You May Feel The Same Sensation When You Go Near Your Brother's Stuff. Anyway RIP////

///RIP - Andrew Wells - A Great Uncle///

The Doctor
March 6th, 2010, 11:24 AM
im sorry for your loss, its horrible when any family member dies especially close relations.

Im sorry and if you ever need any help then let me know and i will see what i can do

VulpixVixen007
March 6th, 2010, 04:22 PM
I'm so sorry. if you need to talk to someone, i'm here for you.

umbreon_4_life
March 6th, 2010, 07:23 PM
Oh man, that sucks! =( I'm so sorry about your loss... Hmm... I realized that I should never get angry at my sisters (I got no bros...) because if this happened to me, I'd totally regret it. Anyway, you don't need to tell, but what happened? ='(

PokemonLeagueChamp
March 6th, 2010, 08:07 PM
My God.
I.....I just don't know what to say here. I'm sorry for your loss.
:(

emoBill™
March 8th, 2010, 07:04 AM
I'm also accepting friend requests and if it isn't too much trouble could anyone who sees this message post a tribute for my big bro via VM on my profile? 900 words minimum, thanks!
This isn't a place for you to effing advertise.
Get your arsch out of here if you're going to say "OMG SORRY UR BRO DIED BUT CAN PPL LEIK POST WORDS 4 A GUY THEY DON EVEN KNO??!!?!"

Second Coming of Jebus
March 9th, 2010, 05:57 AM
This isn't a place for you to effing advertise.
Get your arsch out of here if you're going to say "OMG SORRY UR BRO DIED BUT CAN PPL LEIK POST WORDS 4 A GUY THEY DON EVEN KNO??!!?!"

Haha, oh wow. Will you understand the joke better if I slice my whole wrist into a bloody message? That's how you unique individuals prefer it, right?

emoBill™
March 9th, 2010, 02:06 PM
I would reply if that made any sense at all.

Rolling Pichu
March 9th, 2010, 05:24 PM
Haha, oh wow. Will you understand the joke better if I slice my whole wrist into a bloody message? That's how you unique individuals prefer it, right?

We get the (horribly bad) joke, what we don't get is your attitude.

This is no place to play the fool when you can't be sure about this person's feelings.

emoBill™
March 9th, 2010, 07:03 PM
I totali undrstnd how u feel bro!! my older bro lost both his penises in the war and then died unexpectedly in the hospital from salmonella :(
I just don't even understand what this was supposed to be.
A joke, or what?
Considering you only have one penis, I'd say it was a joke ._.;
But that makes it even worse, because this isn't a place for you to joke around.

@Rolling Pichu: That's pretty much exactly what I wanted to say.

tehGDS
March 10th, 2010, 03:25 PM
oh my goodness, sorry If you want to talk

[email protected]

im me

Niprop
March 11th, 2010, 12:30 AM
Sorry for your loss, it is a terrible thing to lose someone you like, especially a person that's younger then you. It's a harsh, empty, almost paralyzing feeling, and all we can hope for is for you to somehow pull yourself together... :'[

I'd say it's okay, but everybody here knows that it's anything but.

Throat
March 11th, 2010, 02:20 AM
Sorry to hear, but it sounds like a joke... why'd you look for support here?

pikafrogman
March 16th, 2010, 02:52 PM
Everyone at my school said that it was my best chance of getting comfert on the internet because alot of the people on here were really nice

Feign
March 16th, 2010, 03:26 PM
Everyone at my school said that it was my best chance of getting comfert on the internet because alot of the people on here were really nice

Despite the people's concern for you, I'm actually quite surprised they recommended as such. Seeing as also the internet could go the other way. :3

Sometimes parents or even a grievance councellor are good options as well (which I'm surprised they did not recommend).

emoBill™
March 16th, 2010, 06:21 PM
Despite the people's concern for you, I'm actually quite surprised they recommended as such. Seeing as also the internet could go the other way. :3

Sometimes parents or even a grievance councellor are good options as well (which I'm surprised they did not recommend).
Yes.
The Internet is not generally a good place to get comfort.
And they should have recommended parents or counselors.
._.;