PDA

View Full Version : WonderKing Online question

TheBigMan0706
February 21st, 2010, 03:07 PM
I'm been recently watching on Youtube gameplay video of an online game called WonderKing Online. I have a question to ask. The laptop i am using is an Acer Aspire One. Should i try this game? If so, what do you think about this game?

Haunter Master
February 21st, 2010, 03:11 PM
Just another Maplestory clone, nothing too special. it should run on your netbook just fine.

TheBigMan0706
February 21st, 2010, 03:14 PM
Just another Maplestory clone, nothing too special. it should run on your netbook just fine.

Thanks Haunter Master for your opinion. But I read on Wikipedia the one main difference between WonderKing Online and Maplestory is that WonderKing has mining in it.

Haunter Master
February 21st, 2010, 03:20 PM
Thanks Haunter Master for your opinion. But I read on Wikipedia the one main difference between WonderKing Online and Maplestory is that WonderKing has mining in it.

I did not know that, I didn't get into it long enough I guess. I play other MMO's like FlyFF and Allods Online.

TheBigMan0706
February 21st, 2010, 03:21 PM
I did not know that, I didn't get into it long enough I guess. I play other MMO's like FlyFF and Allods Online.

I tried playing FlyFF, that game was terrible... and i thought Mabinogi was crap...

Haunter Master
February 21st, 2010, 03:23 PM
I tried playing FlyFF, that game was terrible... and i thought Mabinogi was crap...

I like it, mainly because I have a ton of penya. And it was my first MMO 4-5 years ago. But as for WK, just download it and try it. I personally think a 2D MMO is all kinds of retarded.

TheBigMan0706
February 21st, 2010, 03:27 PM
I like it, mainly because I have a ton of penya. And it was my first MMO 4-5 years ago. But as for WK, just download it and try it. I personally think a 2D MMO is all kinds of retarded.

Like the old saying goes: "Don't knock it till you try it!"