PDA

View Full Version : Get Back

TRIFORCE89
February 21st, 2010, 10:04 PM
Mario, Mega Man, Street Fighter, and Sonic the Hedgehog

Classic franchises returning to what made them great in the first place.

What do you want to see next?

I think a return Kirby's Dream Land would be neat. Literally Kirby's Dream Land. None of the sequel stuff. No copy ability. No partners. Just plain, simple, and cute platforming.

imveryhungry
February 21st, 2010, 10:07 PM
Donkey Kong Country for sure... Rare needs to start working again and make a great Donkey Kong 2D platformer

Shadow
February 21st, 2010, 11:09 PM
I think a return Kirby's Dream Land would be neat. Literally Kirby's Dream Land. None of the sequel stuff. No copy ability. No partners. Just plain, simple, and cute platforming.

I'm sorry, but I wouldn't get it myself if there wasn't copy abilities. While the partners and recent plots are gimmicky, copy abilities are now what Kirby is. Though I would love to see a new Kirby game made with Dream Land 3's style.

I would also like to see a new Wario Land game (specifically based on Wario Land 2). They made a platforming game where you couldn't die and it was fun, interesting, and challenging. A wonder like that should be revived.

Klippy
February 21st, 2010, 11:39 PM
I'd love to see a Donkey Kong Country 4. But (I know this isn't classic), but I'd just love to see a Donkey Kong 64 sequel. I thought it was a great addition to Nintendo's lineup.

And a Kirby game would be great. They just don't make enough of those anymore (unless they're stupid racers).

And I suppose Banjo Kazooie deserves a real sequel, not the stupid Nuts and Bolts b.s. that came out.

TRIFORCE89
February 22nd, 2010, 06:06 AM
I'd love to see a Donkey Kong Country 4. But (I know this isn't classic), but I'd just love to see a Donkey Kong 64 sequel. I thought it was a great addition to Nintendo's lineup.

A true Donkey Kong Country sequel would be great. I think Jungle Beat was supposed to originally fill that void, but really..... I look at it like the New Super Mario Bros. series. Just a wee bit off. Something's missing.

I still want a true a Super Mario Bros. 5