PDA

View Full Version : Whats your most embarrassing moment

pikafrogman
February 22nd, 2010, 03:54 AM
what is your most embarressing moment.

インフェルノの津波
February 22nd, 2010, 03:57 AM
When I woke up from sleeping in the gym bathroom (I skip gym a lot), going back to the classroom to find that I forgot my underwear. The girls fainted, and the guys snickered....I never felt so humiliated...

globsubamas
February 22nd, 2010, 05:04 AM
Hello Everyone.
I have so many but i am sharing my first one, when i was 14 years old, I was Kissing to my school mates in my study room actually she came to return my book, suddenly my motherr caught me to do so,As i am very shy in nature so i remember that i had not done eye contact with my mom for a month.

Ayselipera
February 22nd, 2010, 11:52 AM
Freshman year when I dropped my tray of lunch and it went everywhere. I got really embarrassed and just sat at a table with my friends trying to forget about it. Then some girl was like, "That's really rude to leave your stuff there you should go get it." So because I was a dumb freshman I listened to her. I picked up all the food and put it on my tray only to have it all fall on the ground all over again. ... D:

Okami Chi
February 22nd, 2010, 12:20 PM
I was in a crapy hotel once, and I was taking a shower. Well I leaned on the wall and it then broke. Then I was in the middle of Atlanta but naked outside...it was cold too...Yeah and I'm sure that one of my friends has a picture of it all.

Jolene
February 22nd, 2010, 05:30 PM
My brother once printed out a bunch of my baby pictures and put them up around school. He was getting revenge on me because I spread a rumor that he was attracted to feet, but still I do not think it was very nice of him.

TrinityLimit
February 22nd, 2010, 05:48 PM
5th grade. school was about to be over. i had a horrible headache. with three minutes left on the clock, i felt something come up from my stomach. BARFFFFFFFFFF!
i just happen to puke on the floor of my classroom, and even worst, into my backpack.
everyone laughed and made fun of me for a week.
wtf.

jmadude
February 22nd, 2010, 10:11 PM
Well it wasn't as big as some of the other posts but have you ever called a teacher mom during class? Complete humiliation XD

KieronGames
February 23rd, 2010, 03:00 PM
when I still had a bookbag in year 4

Yuukihime
February 23rd, 2010, 03:17 PM
When I went into a full blown panic attack in the middle of a resturaunt when I was 9 or 10. People were staring at me when I thought I was choking and wigged about dieing.

I never thought about it since I was younger but looking back it's pretty embarrassing >//^//<

Lt_Nite
February 23rd, 2010, 04:35 PM
Probably getting yelled at in freshman year by my english teacher for not doing my rough draft for an essay XD it's always embarassing when a teacher calls me out in front of the class.

Kon~
February 23rd, 2010, 04:39 PM
Fainting in assembly and falling down the stairs at the same time.

People were telling me to "be careful!" and guiding me down stairways for weeks.

And when I was at a sleepover once, in the morning they told me I had farted in my sleep. :/ Not the best "good morning" ever.

.Fenris
February 23rd, 2010, 07:50 PM
Getting PLASTERED , vomiting into one of the plants in the hallways at my hotel, and then promptly throwing a box of pizza out the window for some reason that I still don't recall.

I swear, I have never heard so much cursing before that pizza splattered on one of the cabbies below...

.little monster
February 24th, 2010, 02:41 PM
Probably when I forgot to put on underwear one day and walked around school for like three periods with my zipper down.

f.m.l.

Good thing I moved. :|