PDA

View Full Version : The Star Wars games discussion

Captain Hobo.
February 22nd, 2010, 05:14 PM
Talk about any Star Wars games and I will try to answer any questions. And if someone else know the answer of the question you can answer. I will start what is your favorite Star Wars game?

TRIFORCE89
February 23rd, 2010, 06:00 AM
There are a lot of Star Wars games. Haven't played through most of them, but...

I like Shadows of the Empire on the N64 and Bounty Hunter on the GCN.

Mario The World Champion
February 23rd, 2010, 08:22 AM
Shadows of the Empire on the N64 was great, but my favorite Star Wars game has to be Star Wars Battlefront 2. Every time I play that, I always choose to play as the Rebellion. I just love playing as the Rebel scum.

DonRoyale
February 23rd, 2010, 02:06 PM
The original trilogy on the SNES was fun.

My favorite's Shadows of the Empire for the N64. It's just...fun. =D

I also like Battlefront 1/2. They're a lot of fun. XD

Cassino
February 23rd, 2010, 02:57 PM
I've got Empire at War, about the only one I have played much at all... lol. I prefer the backing lore and military assets of the SW universe over the actual story and characters.
Quite a fun game, although I'm only really into the space battles myself; the way ships break up and fall to the planet's surface in a burning hail of ion particles and fire is really nice, if unrealistic, but it's cool. My only real nitpick would be that the factions have none of their later and more advanced fightercraft, the B-Wing is my favourite. D: X-Wings are overrated and meh.

Nash Bandicoot
February 24th, 2010, 12:41 AM
Battlefront II I love that game CIS RULE!

Xebelleon
February 24th, 2010, 12:53 AM
I love the Dark Forces series of games. Kyle Katarn is an amazing character with an amazing story. My fave from the books is Grand Admiral Thrawn and Katarn is from the games.

The first Dark Forces is my personal fave as it was released around the time of DOOM. Played similar as well which is great. I have it on PSOne format and play it now and then on my ps2.

Currently stuck on that Force Unleashed X360 "junkyard" level with the Rodian and Jawa enemies. Not sure what to do to continue. There is this engine that burns this (wing?) for a bridge. A junk golem that tries to attack. Not sure even how to hurt it.

Guillermo
February 24th, 2010, 04:05 AM
I love the Dark Forces series of games. Kyle Katarn is an amazing character with an amazing story. My fave from the books is Grand Admiral Thrawn and Katarn is from the games.

The first Dark Forces is my personal fave as it was released around the time of DOOM. Played similar as well which is great. I have it on PSOne format and play it now and then on my ps2.

Currently stuck on that Force Unleashed X360 "junkyard" level with the Rodian and Jawa enemies. Not sure what to do to continue. There is this engine that burns this (wing?) for a bridge. A junk golem that tries to attack. Not sure even how to hurt it.
You could just look at a walkthrough? And it's simple. Just use massive amounts of lightning on the golem and jump in mid-air, continually hit X and it'll be down in seconds. And to bring the bridge down you just climb to the top of the little hill area on the side where the golem had its back to when it was spawned and you'll be able to use the force on the bridge. It'll eventually fall down in a cutscene.

And I like KoTOR on Xbox.

Captain Hobo.
February 24th, 2010, 06:39 AM
I like Star Wars Battlefront the best. It has better graphics than Battlefront 2.