PDA

View Full Version : WMP11 Problem

Cassino
February 23rd, 2010, 11:36 AM
With the window open it appears normally like all programs in the taskbar, but when minimised it turns to this funny bar thing below the language icon (http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o29/Hotaru-Aoiro/493068731-687310.jpg) and the normal taskbar tab disappears; I want it to act normally if anyone could tell me how.
This happened today along with some updates offered for download, so I can't say I'm surprised if they want to force some automatic changes regardless of my settings pertaining to updates, but it's really not nice.

If this behaviour can't be reverted then no fear for this would be a good time to remove it altogether and get my favourite version, hopefully next time I won't accidentally update it to 10 or 11 in the first place.

donavannj
February 23rd, 2010, 11:45 AM
Right-click your taskbar and go to Toolbars, then uncheck "Windows Media Player". That should fix the issue. If that doesn't fix it, you'll have to go into some menu inside WMP, but I don't have access to that program at the moment.

Cassino
February 23rd, 2010, 08:18 PM
Ah, thanks. I think in the past I'd wondered what the options there did, never played with'em though so I have to wonder why WMP went like that today...