PDA

View Full Version : When worlds collide! (Part The Second)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Shiney
October 25th, 2004, 05:03 PM
A continuation of my most successful role play, this is an invitation-only.

If you did not get an invitation from either myself or Flygon_trainer, than you are not going to be allowed to be a part of this roleplay, however, any participater in the original WWC is free to join.

I'll be simple and to the point. The one and only rule, is use common sense in all things. Think before you post.

The premise of this roleplay, is that the worlds have merged, bringing mythology to reality. In this roleplay you can be anything, from pokemon to trainer, knight to mage, werewolf to angel, demon to dragon, ect.

As far as plot goes, we'll see where we take ourselves.

Instead of a specific sign up sheet, I would suggest that you simply describe our character accurately, as there is no simple sign up form that could fit everything you could be in this roleplay.

You can have any number of characters you'd like in this RP.

Flygon trainer
October 25th, 2004, 05:08 PM
OOC: uhh.. shiney... I have 3-4 charecters...

Shiney
October 25th, 2004, 05:12 PM
OOC: Forgot to edit that, sorry.

Flygon trainer
October 25th, 2004, 05:22 PM
Better. anyway..

Name: Alzara
Species: dragon
Appearence: see picture (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/AIVAS/selianth_white.jpg)
Abilities: breathes ice, and can do various things with said ice.
Personality: harsh, and likes to fight, but she has a soft spot.

===========

Name: Beladran
Species: dragon, has traces of vampire.
Appearence: clickhere (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/AIVAS/waterdrag2.jpg) (pictures are fun!)
Abilities: controls water
Personality: very gentle, but overreacts a bit..
==============

Name: Toklata.
Species: dragon
appearence: see picture (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/AIVAS/hosea.jpg), but is a snowish white with only slightly darker spots.
Abilities: can morph into a black horse, a human, and an Arctic Wolf. breathes lightning
Personality: defends her territory with her life, and is incredibly vilont. don't make her upset, if you like living.

Dragon Paw
October 25th, 2004, 05:27 PM
Name: Hoshi
Personality: Rather distant and formal to those she doesn't know. She is very playful once she gets to know someone. Often she plays to rough though.
Race: Dragon
Appearance: She looks like a purple opalescent dragon. She has a gem on her head that changes color with her emotions. She is about the size of a normal human person. She has feathury wings and whiskers.

Name: Kristen
Personality: Submissive and a bit shy. She is kind but her submissive nature cancels out her loyalty some.
Race: Cat Demon
Appearance: She has brown hair and brown catlike eyes. She is short and has cat ears and a cat tail.

EDIT: Name: Yume
Personality: Sometiems sarcastic and other tiems friendly and warm.
Race: Elemental Mage
Appearance: She has black hair and deep purple eyes. She wears purple clothes.

Shiney
October 25th, 2004, 05:32 PM
Name: Smaug
Race: Dragon
Appearance: Picture (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/AIVAS/dark_dragon.jpg) (Yes, yes they are.)
Personality: Tries to act cold, but has a kind heart, but a short temper.

Mew13
October 25th, 2004, 05:34 PM
Name: Celeste
Appearance: Much larger around the middle ^^! Her hair is still golden blond, her eyes still deep blue. SHe has large, white feathered wings that protrude from her small frame. She has taken to wearing a white dress again, one that flows to her feet, and shows how large her stomach has gotten.
Species: Angel
Personality: Celeste is a pure soul, hating all things evil. She has a certain love for nature, and is immensly loyal to those she loves, and her friends.

I think that's all... I'll eventually be playing 2 charas! >_^

Pogiforce-14
October 25th, 2004, 05:35 PM
Hey FT, where did you get the pictures?

Name: Donovan Easterly
Appearance: At normal times he's an average looking human male. He wears dark blue jeans and a black button up T-shirt with black fingerless gloves on his hands. he has brown hair and blue eyes. But when he activates oen of his secret powers, large dragonic wings with a white aura expand form his back. Also, if he puts on the Easterly family crest ring,he transforms into a pure white serpent dragon with awesome power. Unfortunately once in that form it's a pain to get back out, and he feels drained when he does, so he tends to avoid fighting that way as much as possible.
Abilities: Is a mage with many capabilities involving magic. He specializes in magical blasts shot from the palms. When his wings are extended, he can fly and call forth a sword made of diamonds. There is also teh crest ring transformation mentioned earlier.
History: When first thrown into WWC, he met many people and helped to vanquish many villains. he fell in love with an angel reincarnated and married her and they rescently just had their first child. He also found out he had an ancient demon heritage, finding he had two half sisters and a half brother, the last of which he saw die.
personality; will defend his family with his life. he cares a great deal for his friends and family, and is a very serious man.

name: Moonlight
appearance: As a human, she has brown hair that extends to the small of her back and green eyes. her dress changes depending on what she scrounges up. In her werewolf form, her hair is shorter. She has pale grey fur that runs all over her body. Inher pure wolf form, she's a silver timberwolf with sparkling blue eyes.
abilties: Is extremely fast and has super human strength. She also has a keen sense of smell.
history: When she first met Donovan, she tried to kill him. When she found out he ws her half brother she took over his body and had tried to make him kill his friends. But eventually she had a change of heart and now fights on teh side of good.
personality: A very fun loving gal that loves to tease Donovan for falling in love. She is blunt and straight forward, but it never deragatory towards anyone.

That's it for now. But I may end up with another character later.

Flygon trainer
October 25th, 2004, 05:36 PM
OOC: uhh... we have a lot of dragons now.... lets see.. 7 dragons as a possible total.. wow...

EDIT: I found them at a place called Elfwood

Pogiforce-14
October 25th, 2004, 05:45 PM
but dragon isn't my characters DNA. It's a special transformation that is only temporary.

Flygon trainer
October 25th, 2004, 05:50 PM
OOC: I know that, but two certian charecters that shiney and I have to deal with later will bring the total to 7.

I smell ecosystem disaster..

anyway...

parallelzero
October 25th, 2004, 05:52 PM
Unless you've played Xenosaga, you wont know what the heck I'm talking about, XD

Name: R-100-376Y (Model Name)

Species: R-100-376Y is a 100-Series Observational Realian (synthetic human) The purpose of this make of realians is to observe and contact Gnosis, an alien life form that can only be detected by a "special sense." This type of realian was designed to look like a 12-year old girl.

Appearance: She has shoulder length, brown hair, with one blue orb on each side of the top of her head. She has yellow eyes, and stands at about the same height as a regular 12-years old girl. She wears the same clothes as the girl in this (http://www.geocities.com/ff_xi/index.JPG) picture, only the top is red instead of blue.

Personality: She is an open-minded girl who likes to share her thoughts with others. She can be shy at times, but is always polite and sweet. She rarely gets mad and can be slow at times.

Other: Instead of being called by her model name, she prefers to be called by the name Tali, since it makes her sound more human. Since she isn't a battle-type realian, she wields a stick that holds strange powers. Since she was created for the purpose of observing Gnosis, she has no need for battle functions, just the "Hilbert Effect"

I might add another character later... im not sure.

~Ozy~
October 25th, 2004, 06:01 PM
I am SO here. With two of my favorite characters, nonetheless.

Name: Miz'Inthil Mez'Barris
Race: Dark elf
Class: Weapons master
Alignment: Pure, undeniable, indeliable evil
Appearance: http://ew2.lysator.liu.se/pic/art/c/h/christian87/artemis_entreri_2.jpg Instead of a human appeance, though, imagine an elf with ebony-black skin.
Weapons: Demonic sword (Charon's Claw) and enchanted dagger combo

Name: Alberon Kardeese
Race: Vampire
Class: Lord
Alignment: Chaotic good
Appearance: http://ew2.lysator.liu.se/pic/art/c/a/cassandra9/vampireking22.jpg More or less, at least.
Weapons: Bladed chainwhip, natural vampiric abilities

Flygon trainer
October 25th, 2004, 06:04 PM
OOC: well, I don't recall Adamant being invited, but I was beign lazy and was aobut to anyway..

~Ozy~
October 25th, 2004, 06:10 PM
<OOC>Shiney invited me.<OOC>

Pogiforce-14
October 25th, 2004, 06:11 PM
Unless you've played Xenosaga, you wont know what the heck I'm talking about, XD

Name: R-100-376Y (Model Name)

Species: R-100-376Y is a 100-Series Observational Realian (synthetic human) The purpose of this make of realians is to observe and contact Gnosis, an alien life form that can only be detected by a "special sense." This type of realian was designed to look like a 12-year old girl.

Appearance: She has shoulder length, brown hair, with one blue orb on each side of the top of her head. She has yellow eyes, and stands at about the same height as a regular 12-years old girl. She wears the same clothes as the girl in this (http://www.geocities.com/ff_xi/index.JPG) picture, only the top is red instead of blue.

Personality: She is an open-minded girl who likes to share her thoughts with others. She can be shy at times, but is always polite and sweet. She rarely gets mad and can be slow at times.

Other: Instead of being called by her model name, she prefers to be called by the name Tali, since it makes her sound more human. Since she isn't a battle-type realian, she wields a stick that holds strange powers. Since she was created for the purpose of observing Gnosis, she has no need for battle functions, just the "Hilbert Effect"

I might add another character later... im not sure.

I've played that game! :D not all teh way through mind you, but I know what you're talking about. Momo I believe was teh 100 series realian in that game.

Shiney
October 25th, 2004, 09:12 PM
OOC: There's one or two more people I'd like to sign up, but I think we can go ahead and start, but I'm going to be forced to be online a lot less for the next few months, so have mercy. :cheeky:

Flygon trainer
October 25th, 2004, 09:14 PM
OOC: okay, but shiney, you were the next to post after my last post in WWC, so nyah! :P

Pogiforce-14
October 26th, 2004, 01:59 AM
ooc: Let's wait for Mew first, otherwise I really won't have anything to say. She's my wife in WWC after all.

parallelzero
October 26th, 2004, 02:43 AM
I've played that game! :D not all teh way through mind you, but I know what you're talking about. Momo I believe was teh 100 series realian in that game.
Correct... at least someone will understand me... sorta, XD

Pogiforce-14
October 26th, 2004, 03:20 AM
ooc: I don't recall exactly what type of energy wave it was called, but when they let it loose it makes the Gnosis solid so they can be killed, and startles any other type of life form.

parallelzero
October 26th, 2004, 11:38 AM
ooc: I don't recall exactly what type of energy wave it was called, but when they let it loose it makes the Gnosis solid so they can be killed, and startles any other type of life form.
OOC: That would be the "Hilbert Effect," it proves useful but renders the user with less then half of the energy they begin with. It's used to bring Gnosis into "our world" as they say, and it can also fry machine sensors. I'm still in debate about a second character.

Pogiforce-14
October 26th, 2004, 12:22 PM
ooc: Currently the only reason why I have a second character was because I aquired it during the last WWC RP. I basically made use of a character FT ditched and found I wasn't able to let go of it. :\

Flygon trainer
October 26th, 2004, 12:28 PM
OOC: if i kept moonlight I'd have a total of 5 charecters. I find no need for such a headache. not counting whatever else i may bring in...

Shiney
October 26th, 2004, 05:19 PM
OOC: A'ight, I can't be online much, so let's go ahead and start.

IC: High in the sky, above most clouds, soared a relatively small dragon, aproaching a desert. "I still can't believe it." I thought, remembering what had occured a few weeks ago. Both my parents were gone, but what was more suprising was the will...
"To my two beloved daughters, Alzara and Beldaran, I leave you two in equal ownership of the mountain, on the one condition that you will always welcome your brother any time he should wish to stay as a guest.
..And to my only son and eldest, Smaug, I leave my best wishes, and a reminder of my advise.

Though, I had to admit that I was more amazed I didn't break anything when I heard. However the scorch marks were still there...

Pogiforce-14
October 26th, 2004, 05:20 PM
ooc: You know I can't do antyhing in this Rp without Mew13. We work as a team,and i ahve nothing to do or say without her. :\

parallelzero
October 26th, 2004, 05:26 PM
It had all happened so fast. One minute, we were travelling through space, heading for Miltia 2, when we were attacked by the Gnosis. Our crew didn't stand a chance, even with the "Hilbert Effect"

Before the ship had explided, i had found my way to an escape pod. I then floated throug space for days, until a warning sounded. I had entered the atmosphere of a planet, but which one?

The escape pod grew hotter and hotter as it plummeted towards the ground, and all I could do was hold on for dear life. About 10 minutes after entering the atmosphere, I heard a splash outside. An ocean or lake maybe? I had never seen one with my own eyes, just in simulations.

Pogiforce-14
October 26th, 2004, 05:29 PM
ooc: LP, I don't think you understand the premise of this rp. What it is is that each character of our comes from a different dimension. For your character to jsut splash down into teh POkemon World woudl throw off the basis of this rp.

Flygon trainer
October 26th, 2004, 05:31 PM
Alzara moved quickly over a large forest, looking for her sister. She had ran before Smaug had read the will, and there was no knowing where she could have gone! She searched desperatly, relying on the bond between her and Beladran.

Things for Beladran were a diffrent matter. she was staying on she ground, moving fast, until she came ot a clearing. she remembered the area as when she has seen the tracks what seemed like ages ago. she turned ot leave but a lightning bolt flew right over her head and hit a tree, though it did not set ablaze. she looked around to see a large snowy white dragon, that almost seemed spotted, though it was hard to see. and it was definatly upset. It opened it's mouth slightly, and another lightning bolt shot at Beledran, though she dodged it expertly.

Shiney
October 26th, 2004, 05:32 PM
ooc: LP, I don't think you understand the premise of this rp. What it is is that each character of our comes from a different dimension. For your character to jsut splash down into teh POkemon World woudl throw off the basis of this rp.

OOC: I meant that the worlds have fused, and it's not all neccisarily one planet, that would make some things pretty difficult to have in the RP, though we haven't come across any of those yet.

parallelzero
October 26th, 2004, 05:33 PM
OOC: Shiney said I could do this *whacks pogi, and one from shiney too* thats not the whole story behind how I got there, my character was in the pod the whole time, she has no idea what actually happened yet, just because she thought she endd up there that way, does not means thats how she got there *whacks pogi for shiney again*

Dragon Paw
October 26th, 2004, 05:34 PM
OOC: Done from Kristen's point of view

IC: I dashed down a dry forest path. I shouldn't have been in any particular hury, but for some reason I felt the need to rush. I soon exited the forest into a wide meadow. I gasped as I realized there was a purple opalescent dragon. The dragon looked back at me. Alarm filled her eyes and the gem on her head turned a sickly grey. But as her pure light purple eyes bore into me, the alarm in her began to lift.

I felt the strange desire to touch the gem on her forehead. I had no idea why, but I did. As soon as I did, I saw a bright light surround us both. It engulfed us for what felt like ages. When the light faded, we were standing in the middle of what looked like a desert.

Pogiforce-14
October 26th, 2004, 05:37 PM
ooc: Wack me again Lp and I'l wack oyu back ten times over.

Flygon trainer
October 26th, 2004, 05:41 PM
OOC: I'll do it for you! *blasts LP and shieny with rocket launcher*

but if there were no other planets that makes the DomZ an impossibility...

parallelzero
October 26th, 2004, 05:44 PM
OOC: *falls over* Clean up... on aisle... 4! *hops in tank*
Think of it this way, if these worlds were to fuse, wouldnt others too? i mean, there are other planets out there, besides, the pod was floating through who knows where out in space

Pogiforce-14
October 26th, 2004, 05:44 PM
ooc: *understands FT's implication* Time for another one of my world famous compromises. How about when the worlds fuzed, it wasn't just the worlds but the entire universe. :\

Flygon trainer
October 26th, 2004, 05:47 PM
OOC: okay...

hmm.....

I don't want to be the one that thinks of the science for all this..

Mew13
October 26th, 2004, 05:54 PM
Celeste awoke slowly, smiling at Donnavon's sleeping face.

"Sweetheart, time to get up," she whispered, kissing his nose.

A sound could be heard in a separate room. "My little ray of sunshine is up before you are today. Up up!"

Pogiforce-14
October 26th, 2004, 05:55 PM
ooc: what science? :\ It's really quite simple. IT can't jsut be a dimensional rift for Earth, because for everything else to ooperate normally would destory the space time continuum. For the STC to work, it either has to be all working just fine, or all mesed up. I know that doesn't soudn very scientific, but it's teh best explanation I got. :D

edit: Mew, that extra weight wouldn't be from the pregnancy would it? Cause this is supposed to be years later, so I think the child would born by then. :\

Mew13
October 26th, 2004, 06:02 PM
OOC: *runs to edit post* Whoops. Did we realize that Celeste and Donnavon married at age 16 and 17, also birthing thier 1st child when Celeste was most likely 17? >>;

Flygon trainer
October 26th, 2004, 06:07 PM
OOC: lets not think aobut that, cause if we did, what aobut MY charecter?

Pogiforce-14
October 26th, 2004, 06:10 PM
I got up slowly, rubbing my eyes. "Aunt Moonlight is probably trying to teach ou rchild how to howl again." I said. " Funny how she was the hardest one to get up and now that we have kids she's always up first."

ooc: I just realized something: We never decided ona gender or name for teh child. :\

Mew13
October 26th, 2004, 06:13 PM
OOC: I noticed that too, we'll have to talk about it through PM!

Flygon trainer
October 26th, 2004, 07:06 PM
OOC: I just realised, I can post whenever I want becuase there's no such thing as having a charecter that can't do anything.

IC: Alzara finally got to the fight area, and she saw that the white dragon and Beladran were not in a very close fight and rom here she could see that the white dragon was just a bit bigger then Beladran. She dove down, mentally calling to Smaug for help, while slamming into the white one, knocking her off Beladran.

Shiney
October 26th, 2004, 07:41 PM
I felt Alzara's call, and instead of the mountain, I wavered off in the direction of a clearing, not flying as much as gliding now, but as a slight descent. A trick Dad had taught me as one of the first parts of learning how to fly. I would start slow, but I would continue to gain speed until something slowed me down, as I gradually continued towards the clearing. By the time I had gotten close enough to see what was going on, I was almost like a gigantic, dragon-shaped bullet.

Flygon trainer
October 26th, 2004, 07:45 PM
At that moment, Beladran tried to jump the white dragon, but Toklata quickly dodged, instead clamping her jaws around Alzara's neck, making her helpless.

Toklata was absoloutly furious. two dragons had come into HER territory, and now they were fighting her. she had no choice but to try and kill them quickly..

~Ozy~
October 26th, 2004, 07:45 PM
<OOC>Mew-chan, do you mind if I take control of Treena back from Life of a Mage? She's kinda integral to Alderon's character.<OOC>

Alderon: I rubbed my eyes blearily, stretching and yawning. Being immortal (such as vampirism colud be considered such) didn't mean I didn't need sleep. I'd been up three days straight studying, trying to understand the strang influx of extradimensional items to Waterdeep, jewel of the Sword Coast. My first thoughts were to check the Pantheon of the Gods, perhaps Iluvatar had cast them out again, throwing the multiverse out of whack. No such luck. I checked then in the Abyss, questioning every major demon I knew of. Again, nothing. Lady Alustriel of Silverymoon knew nothing as well. Much as I hated to admit it, I was stumped. I needed to ask someone, anyone. Perhaps a few old friends. Dashing to the scrying mirror in my personal chamber, I activated the dweomer and called "Celeste! Donovan! Can you hear me? It's Alderon!"

Miz'Inthil: The sunlight almost blinded me, shining down on the surface patrol I was leading. Our drow eyes, so acclimated to the near-total darkness of Menzoberranzan were extremely photosensitive. The Matron Mothers had dispatched me to lead this patrol on investigation and scouting. Nothing seemed as it should be anymore, I didn't understand it. The rough maps we had of the area surrounding the tunnel we'd exited were now severly off. Too off. Something was wrong. I signaled a halt and flashed in the drow hand code Turn back. We'll report to the Council when we return. The company of warriors and a mage turned gratefully, heading back for the tunnel.

Shiney
October 26th, 2004, 07:48 PM
As I saw what happened, I sharply dived, landing a frew yards from the three, with a thud that was more of a boom, and shouted in a tone all-too-like that of my father. "That's enough! Back off, ALL OF YOU!!" I considered trying to use a spell to pull the two apart, but I wasn't anywhere as good as a ful-fledged mage, and now my studies would be slower with limited access to the library, so I may have to rely on my physical strength to pull them apart. Literally, if I had to.

Flygon trainer
October 26th, 2004, 07:53 PM
Beladran backed off, looking at the two remaining fighters with conserned eyes.

Toklata was in too much rage to care. Her front claws tore at the dragon she had ahold of, creating long gashes. Finally, she shifted her weight to her back legs, usign her sheer strength to throw the dragon into a nearby group of trees.

Alzara didn't move. she was soaked in blood, and dizzy. she wasn't injured too badly though, but it looked like that would change, as the white dragon slowly gathered energy in her mouth..

Shiney
October 26th, 2004, 07:56 PM
I intervened, this was no time for my cautiosness to make me lose another of my family members, I had promised to take care of things. I shot a burst of flame at the white dragon, not sespecially hot, but the streamlined shape of it would make a buffing current of air, which should at least be enough to bring it to it's knees, if not stun it.

Flygon trainer
October 26th, 2004, 08:02 PM
Toklata managed to sence the flame coming at her, and she re-directed her lighning strike, counteracting his attack with the heat form the lightning, which was effectivly just as hot as the sun, possibly even more so. She lowered herslef to all fours again, this time her whole attention was on the newcomer. "I take it that you're all family. how else would you all enter my territory in less than an hour." she finally said, though she made no move to strike, not yet at least.

Beledran slowly backed away, not wanting anything to do with the white one. it was obvious she was strong, but Beledran could sence she was startign to become exausted..

Shiney
October 26th, 2004, 08:09 PM
"Allie, Beldaran, you go. I can get away once I know you're safe." I said, not caring how much Alzara hated that name, I knew a transport spell, and even without it, I had become rather talented at shapeshifting into inatimate object. "You're right, and unless you want to fight, then let us leave in peace. I will defend my sisters." I said, walking in front of the white dragon, I could tell she was female. There was no bravado in my tone, only truth.

Flygon trainer
October 26th, 2004, 08:17 PM
Beladran took to the air immediatly, though she didn't leave. She did not like the idea of leaving Smaug alone aginst the white dragon.

Alzara fought to her feet, though she found herself unable to fly. She looked at the white dragon with a pleading look, to leave her be until she could leave.

Toklata, for the most part, ignored the male, focusing on the female still on the ground. Finally, after a moment of desicion, she moved away, aiming to retreat back into the forest.

Shiney
October 26th, 2004, 08:19 PM
I stood my ground, letting the white dragon go. I didn't want any fights with her, though I would later have to find out how muchof the terratory she had taken as hers. I looked over at Alzara, and thought for a moment. Healing was one of my weakest points, I had focused almost entirely on shapeshifting, but I might be able to at least help her fly the distance to the mountain if I had to.

Flygon trainer
October 26th, 2004, 08:26 PM
Alzara finally got into the air, and said "sheesh, talk aobut a fight. that dragon was not happy to see ANY of us." she had a slightly hard time flying, and didn't notice that there were some herbs now on her injuries.

beledran didn't seem to notice either, and siad "it's odd though. a young dragon defending a territory like that. she at least should have some help, from parents or even siblings."

Toklata watched from her hiding spot, waiting for them to leave. she glansed toward her collection of herbs that she had gotten to heal herself if she got hurt, though not the collection was a bit smaller. but she'd feel guilty if the female got infected, and the herbs would not only disinfect the area, but speed the healing..

Shiney
October 26th, 2004, 08:31 PM
"I have a feeling that she's more than she seems." I said, looking at Allie. "Look at your wounds, they've been treated." I said. This was unsettling, I hadn't even seen her do it. "When you get home, use dad's old detox generator, just in case. We don't know anything about her yet." I said, since I had no intention of going with them.

Flygon trainer
October 26th, 2004, 08:35 PM
Alzara nodded, and took off, more than ready to collapse, though she was feeling considerably strenghtened already.She glansed back, wondering just who the white one was, and what exactly she was doing here..

Beledran looked between Alzara and Smaug, then finally decided to follow her sister, choosing to calm her and keep her down for a while.

Toklata watched the male with vauge intrest, soley for the reason he was still in MY territory, and he could get out easily. but I was too tired to make a big deal out of it..

Shiney
October 26th, 2004, 08:38 PM
I veered off from the others, and landed, waiting for a few moments when I was sure my sisters were out of earshot. "I'm being watched, right?" I called out, dad had told me a lot about dragon habits, so that I wouldn't be suprised by myself, or others, should I encounter them. "I just want to know how much is your territory, so this fiasco doesn't repeat itself." I added, hoping she would reply.

Flygon trainer
October 26th, 2004, 08:43 PM
Toklata came out of hiding, deciding he was no threat. "quite a bit of the area. About from here to Suicune's mountain region. Logicly though, I shouldn't have any of this. My parents were killed three years ago by dragon-slayers." She said, glansing around. "I'm going to be forced out soon anyway. So I guess it won't matter."

Shiney
October 26th, 2004, 08:46 PM
"I can't speak for my sisters, and I don't mean to intrude on personal matters, but forced out sounds like something you don't have a choice in, and that I might be able to help you with." I said. I certainly didn't have anything to lose, without even a square foot of land that I could say was mine.

Flygon trainer
October 26th, 2004, 08:48 PM
"I don't think you can. the same people that killed my parents and siblings will be here soon for me. and once they do, it's either I run, or I die." I said, keeping my voice as even as possible. I didn't know why I was telling him so much, probably just becuase I hadn't been able to talk to anybody for years..

Shiney
October 26th, 2004, 08:55 PM
"Well, I can say one thing, if you ever need a place to hide, come to my sisters mountain. Even if they can refuse legally, they can't in reality." I said, deciding to tell them about this, so that they wouldn't turn her away. "It's held against just about everything this world, and another has had to throw at it." I finished, before working up a departure spell. In a second, I vanished, but instead of far away, I had gone only a few hundred feet. I couldn't really good distances yet, and when they were this close together, it was impossible to distinguish the destination from where the person had left. So, if she did know magic, she would probably think I had teleported a good distance away. In truth, there was a rock nearby that looked as though wear had maken it break off of another, and it was staring intently at the White dragon, even though it had nothing you could see that it could be staring with.

Flygon trainer
October 26th, 2004, 09:01 PM
Toklata shook her head slightly, before returning to her hiding place, which was a clearing just big enough for an adult dragon to curl up in, that was covered around and above by poisonous thorns. it served her purpose fine, at least, for now it did. She did not wish to put my trust in anohter dragon until she knew that it was safe to do so.

Shiney
October 26th, 2004, 09:04 PM
I sent a mental message, not true speech, but merely in the form of writing to Beldaran, explaining what had happened. I had learned that before Dad had even agreed to teach me shapeshifting, as he said it was a neccisary skill, and now I knew why. Nearby, in that cleaing, a small branch fell off one of the trees, almost a twig, yet there was no sign of a broken branch on the tree. This was stakeout, and I needed to find out what I could about the white dragon.

Flygon trainer
October 26th, 2004, 09:09 PM
Toklata treated her injuries for a moment with the herbs she had collected, until she suddenly heard voices. human voices. She got down, trying to keep totally calm, but her heart was racing, and her mind racced with questions. the humans came into her view, though they couldn't see her yet, and she relaxed slightly. just a scouting group. they probably wouldn't see her, but it never hurt to be ready to kill if something did happen..

Pogiforce-14
October 27th, 2004, 02:33 AM
ooc: You guys got us lost again. :\

Me and Mew can't really post in character right now until we've decided on teh gender, name, and appearance of Celest and Donovan's child. :\

parallelzero
October 27th, 2004, 02:41 AM
Somewhere around 2 hours after I impacted the planet, the safety lock released, causing the escape pod's top hatch to open.
I curiously poked my head out of the roof, seeing that I had washed up on a beach. i quickly hopped out.
"There is nothing in my database about this place... I want mommy..." I said softly to myself, although I didnt have a real mother, the only thing realians had to call family are there creators.

~Ozy~
October 27th, 2004, 04:30 AM
<OOC>Well, my primary chara can't do much until Pogi and Mew reply...<OOC>

Dragon Paw
October 27th, 2004, 04:34 AM
The dragon stared intently in one direction. I just slowly backed away.

"Don't move." said the dragon. "There appears to be a forest like area a ways away." said a high and clear voice. the dragon then speard her wings. She jumped into the aira and began flapping her wings to hover above me.

I stopped backing away. 'A forest?' I thought. I decided I mgiht as well run for the forest. it would be better then dyeing out in the middle of a desert. As soon as I began running through the hot sand, which burnt my feet, the dragon swooped low and seemed to offer me a ride. I gratefully jumped onto her back. With a few flaps of her wings, we were high in the air. I had a death-grip on her neck due to my fear of heights.

Flygon trainer
October 27th, 2004, 07:42 AM
It took a bit for me to realise I had a easy way out. I focused my mind, morphing into one of the few forms I had learned. in this case, it was the black mare. I carefully moved out of my hiding spot, and took off at top speed, moving fast enough to where it looked like my hooves never touched the ground.

Shiney
October 27th, 2004, 10:38 AM
I was startled by this, but not unduly. So, she was a shapeshifter as well, this would make things interesting. A small piece of a vine got caught on her front leg, and was holding on as hard as it could without seeming to be animate...

parallelzero
October 27th, 2004, 11:39 AM
I sighed softly to myself. "I might as well look around..." I said softly, "It looks like I'm going to be here for a while."
I entered a large forest due east of the beach.
"I sure hope there aren't any Gnosis around here, I wasn't created for combat.." For some reason, I liked to talk to myself when I was alone, which was most of the time.

Flygon trainer
October 27th, 2004, 12:17 PM
Toklata kept moving, but the fact that a vine was managing to stay onher was startign to make her worried. her pace slowed to a walk, and she kept an ever careful watch for danger. she did not like this, at all...

OOC: augh, got to stop switching from 3rd to 1st person...

Dragon Paw
October 27th, 2004, 12:27 PM
For ten minutes we flew in silence. A forest came into view. "Ah. We are almost there." replied the dragon. I loosened my gri[p and her neck to look up and see the forest. I then mustered up the courage to ask what I had been wanting to ask for ages.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Hoshi." repleid the dragon.

"Mine's Kristen." I replied.

parallelzero
October 27th, 2004, 01:22 PM
My yellow eyes looked from side to side as I continued along my way, my brown hair blowing in the wind. I had never seen real trees, or ever felt a real breeze blow against my body. I had only been "awake" for 2 weeks now, and that whole time I had been in space.

"It's no use!" I cried to myself as I sat down on a stump. "This forest could go on forever, and I have no idea what planet I'm on!!"

Shiney
October 27th, 2004, 01:30 PM
The sudden change of pace caught me by suprise, and I fell off onto the ground. "Drat!" I thought, waiting until she was out of sight to take a different form, a Retriever with darkbrown, almost black hair, and walked in another direction. "I'll have to try again later." I thought, but there was an unusual scent around, and I decided to follow it.

OOC: LP,that's your character.

parallelzero
October 27th, 2004, 01:34 PM
My head purked up as I heard something in the distance. "Who's there?" I asked before inching backwards and breaking into a run. As I ran, I drew a long dark blue rod with a gem on the end, the gem was baby blue in colour and shaped like a heart. It wasn't exactly a useful weapon, but I can use it some situations.

Shiney
October 27th, 2004, 01:37 PM
"Ruff." I said innocently, walking out from behind a tree at the... girl. She lookedperfectly normal, but I could tell by the sense of smell this form had (slightly better than my own) that this smell was not human...

Pogiforce-14
October 27th, 2004, 01:39 PM
ooc: WAY too many shapeshifting dragons. :\

parallelzero
October 27th, 2004, 01:39 PM
"A puppy dog!" I exclaimed as I ran over to pet it. I'd never seen one of these before either, everything was new to me. Something didnt quite seem right though, but I couldn't figure it out.

Dragon Paw
October 27th, 2004, 01:42 PM
Hoshi reached the forest and perched herself on a tree branch. "I sense others here." she said. I sniffed the air. I could also smell others.

"Well if they own this territory, lets hope they don't get mad." I said.

Shiney
October 27th, 2004, 01:43 PM
OOC: FT has a few morphs on tokie I believe, not true shapeshifting, and Smaug is still limited into just what he can change into at this point. I can't speak for anyone else.

IC: I wagged my tail as the girl pet me, and my ears picked up something sttrange. It wasn't the low-rumble that muscles made, just barely beyond human hearing, but I couldn't place just what it was.

parallelzero
October 27th, 2004, 01:48 PM
"Do you know where I am, little doggy?" I asked it, knowing that it wouldnt reply, "I'm kinda lost, I'm not from around here." 100-series Observational Realians were the most human-like Realians on the market, basically because of their emotions. They are more human-like then any other Realin model.

Shiney
October 27th, 2004, 01:51 PM
I decided that itmight be better to get answers about the 'girl' and the best way todo that was to robably show that I was out of the ordinary as well. I walked away, and after a minute or two of digging, scratched the word "Earth" in the loose turf.

parallelzero
October 27th, 2004, 01:55 PM
I looked at the ground, surprised. "How did you do that?" I asked the dog, in shock, as I rubbed my "eyes." "This can't be Earth, my database says that Im at an unknown location!"

Shiney
October 27th, 2004, 01:57 PM
I began scratching in the earth again, now getting a bit irritated at the form I chose. "Too long, I will change, don't be afraid." And after several minutes in which I finished the message, I changed back to my usual dragon form, only it was the size of the dog. "This will be easier to explain things." I said.

parallelzero
October 27th, 2004, 01:58 PM
I fell over in shock, landing on my back. "Wha... what are you!?" I asked as I reached for my rod. "You aren't a Gnosis are you?"

Dragon Paw
October 27th, 2004, 02:00 PM
Hoshi suddenly jumped off the tree. I would have fallen off had I not grabbed her neck in time. "What was that for?" I asked as Hoshi turned her head this way and that.

"I'm trying to pick up the location of one of the scents." she said as she then charged off in a direction while pine needles crunched below her.

"But what if its a hostile person?" I asked.

Hoshi smiled. "We'll just have to find out."

OOC: My charcters are heading towards you, LP and Shiney.

Shiney
October 27th, 2004, 02:01 PM
"Gnosis? I have no idea what that is." I said, turning my head to one side, almost like a dog would. "I'm a dragon, and I know a good bit of shape-shifting. In answer to your earlier question, according to my father, this was earth, but an event occured where, well... It's not certain just what happened, but it seemed as though several 'worlds' were merged to this one." I explained, grateful that I could speak now.

parallelzero
October 27th, 2004, 02:03 PM
"Merged?" I questioned, "You mean they were combined?" I knew this of course, I just needed to verify. "I need to find my way back to Miltia 2, do you know of any ships around here?"

Shiney
October 27th, 2004, 02:06 PM
"You mean space travel?" I asked. Dad had some books on the human technology, and had even used it in a few of his inventions. "Human space travel here is woefully inadiquate compared to yours, if my theory is right." I said, I could recognize the sound now, it was mechanical...

parallelzero
October 27th, 2004, 02:14 PM
"I guess I wont be going back until the send a rescue ship... if the send one," I sighed, looking at the sky. "Well I guess I better go, ive got to find somewhere to stay, even if it requires building a shelter."

Shiney
October 27th, 2004, 02:16 PM
"You could come with me." I said. While I didn't really have a place of my own, even I marked out a temporary placeto sleep for a few weeks at a time.

parallelzero
October 27th, 2004, 02:19 PM
"No, it's fine, dont trouble yourself." I replied to his offer, "I was pro- I mean trained for survival in any situation."

I turned to the forest in front of me, then mumbled, "It could take a while though... I'm not exactly designed for heavy work."

Shiney
October 27th, 2004, 02:20 PM
"Well, at least let me help." I said, now my normal size.

OOC: I have about 10 minutes left. X_X

parallelzero
October 27th, 2004, 02:23 PM
OOC: X.X

IC: "Okay!" I exclaimed as I clapped my hands together, "I need some trees cut into logs, can you do that?"

I wondered how long it would be until someone would realize I wasnt as I appeared.

Shiney
October 27th, 2004, 02:29 PM
OOC: Last post for a while.

IC: "Certainly." I said, walking over and pushing them at the base, slowly got a few trees onto their side, were I worked at cutting through them with my claws, which were razor sharp, but I still thought of them as tools rather than weapons. "By the way, since you aren't human, would you tell me just what you are? You don't smell human, and your certainly don't sound like one to something with highly acute hearing."

parallelzero
October 27th, 2004, 02:34 PM
"So you could tell..." I sighed as I looked over at him, "It's true, I'm not human. I'm a realian, or synthetic human as I like to call it. I'm a 100-series Observational Realians, specially designed for countering Gnosis."
I then glanced at the ground. "I'm called by my model number, R-100-376Y, but I hate being called that, just call me TALI."

Shiney
October 27th, 2004, 02:41 PM
"Of course Tali." I said, cutting through the trees into equal size log in minutes for each tree, thanks to the sharpness of my claws.

parallelzero
October 27th, 2004, 03:52 PM
I began making a base for the shelter, out of mud, I didn't have much else to work with.

"It isnt easy..." I said, "Being a realian. There is a "Realian Rights Act," but we are still treated different then humans. Nobody cares about our feelings, they just care about sending us into battle."

Shiney
October 27th, 2004, 03:53 PM
"That certainly fits human nature all right." I said, moving to another tree and beginning to cut it into an even length log.

parallelzero
October 27th, 2004, 04:02 PM
"What do you mean?" I asked, "I've always looked up to humans...."
I then looked up into the sky again.
"I just hope the Gnosis don't find this place, I don't like to fight, even though I was designed for war. I'm only a little girl, anyways, I'm no use in a battle."

Shiney
October 27th, 2004, 04:15 PM
"Humans as individuals can be all right, but when you take humanity as a whole, it's not so evil as it is stupid." I said, now having cut through quite a number of trees. "How's this?" I asked, indicating the number of logs.

Flygon trainer
October 27th, 2004, 04:18 PM
"you should have gotten out when you had the chance" Toklata said, after returning to her dragon form. "I would like to remind you that this is MY territory. the human I can forgive. you on the other hand.." she said, looking at the other dragon..

parallelzero
October 27th, 2004, 04:18 PM
"That's perfect!" I exclaimed as I ran over, and attempted to pick up a log. When I realized there was no way I could lift it, I blushed, then asked, "Actually, could you help me move these over to the base I made?"

~Ozy~
October 27th, 2004, 04:21 PM
Miz'Inthil: The Matron Mothers were far from plaeased with my efforts. Right after hearing our report, the Council had ordered my company (now reinforced by two others) to return to the surface. I was back now, looking up at the sky of the surface world, far too bright for me. I flashed to the rest of the party Into the woods. At the least, it'll be darker.

Mew13
October 27th, 2004, 04:24 PM
Celeste smiled and walked into her child's room. The two year old toddler was smiling up at her mother, with childish innocence that only came with youth.

Celeste picked the girl up in her arms. "Goodmorning Serina!" she whispered, touching the child nose to nose.

Serina giggled.

Shiney
October 27th, 2004, 04:25 PM
"Sure." I said, lifing up a log with my claws, before placing it on my back, holding it in place with my wings, and managed to load up three at a time.

Flygon trainer
October 27th, 2004, 04:29 PM
OOC: apparently Smaug ignores threats VERY well...

IC: Toklata slowly charged energy in her mouth, preparing to deliver a hopefully leathel shock to his system.. I couldn't stay hidden with my white coloring, and i wondered why they hadn't see me yet..

OOC: Adamant, you are in which forest, exactly?

Shiney
October 27th, 2004, 04:31 PM
OOC: No, he just has a hard time hearing them.

IC: I turned back to the white dragon and said "Well, do what you will. I'm ready." I said, preparing to shapeshift into an inatimate object, this one she'd never suspect.

Pogiforce-14
October 27th, 2004, 04:32 PM
I walked in after her, smiling soflty at the mother and child. Moonlight was sitting in the corner. " Teaching her how to howl, again, eh?"

"She's be a lot better at it if she learned how to shape her lips while she cries." Moonlight retorted.

The house we were in was one me, moonlight and my dad built no more than two acres from my parents house a few years back after we found out about Celest's pregnancy. It wasn't exactly the magnificant manor I had once promised myself I would make her, but I knew I'd make it soon enough.

parallelzero
October 27th, 2004, 04:33 PM
"Human?" I said softly to myself as I was called it. "I wish..."
I hid behind a large rock, covering my head. I hated everything about fighting, it scared me to no extent.

Flygon trainer
October 27th, 2004, 04:34 PM
Toklata launched the bolt of lightning, almost collapsign after releasing the blow. using electrical attacks tired me out, I wasn't too good at using them yet... but it should be enough to take him out..

Shiney
October 27th, 2004, 04:35 PM
I had used a spell similar to the one I had when I had supposedly left, only this time, rather than a rock, Tali was now wearing a glove she wasn't before...

Mew13
October 27th, 2004, 04:35 PM
Celeste smiled at Moonlight. "SHe doesn't need to learn how to howl," she laughed. "I'm sure our baby girl is magnificantly talented! Though, she hasn't shown much aptitude for it..."

The reincarnate angel turned to Donnavon. "How early did you show signs of magic, Dear?" she asked, her crytal eyes clouding with worry.

parallelzero
October 27th, 2004, 04:36 PM
I was still crunched behind the rock, my hands over my head. I didn't realize the new piece of clothing on my hand yet. All I knew was that I wanted to get away from here.

Flygon trainer
October 27th, 2004, 04:40 PM
once the dragon dissapeared, I said "human, I don't know who you are, and I don't care either. but I advise you get your hide out of here. now."
OOC: uhhh... shiney, LP, i better not see the insanity that was see in the last few RPs that you were both in...

parallelzero
October 27th, 2004, 04:42 PM
OOC: No, Im against that now, XD
IC: "I'm not a human!" I shouted beforen beginning to run away as fast as my legs could carry me. To where though, I had no clue.

Shiney
October 27th, 2004, 04:42 PM
OOC: I don't intend that to happen here, in this RP, I'm in it for serious roleplaying, not just having fun.

IC: i was relieved that the white dragon hadn't noticed me, and decided to stay limp so that Tali wouldn't either, and i hoped she would listen to her though and keep running.

Flygon trainer
October 27th, 2004, 04:43 PM
True to my word, I relaxed slightly, and returned to the safety of my hiding spot, though I'd have to take off again so I could keep watch..

parallelzero
October 27th, 2004, 04:48 PM
I continued to run. As I ran, I became lost in memories of my past, well, the 2 weeks I have been operational. During this time, I paid no attention to my surroundings. This caused me to trip over a rock, and land on my stomach. I let out a dull cry as tears came to my eyes, but continued to run once more.

Shiney
October 27th, 2004, 04:50 PM
Deciding it was time to at least try to calm the realian down, I began clenching and unclenching myself, trying to get her attention. I didn't want to just appear out of the blue, I didn't know if they could be damaged by severe suprise.

Pogiforce-14
October 27th, 2004, 04:51 PM
"My parents started teaching me when I was eight, but I didn't show any real signs of magical control until I was nine. Although they say I often inadvertently caused many accidents around the house before then." I grinned. Moonlight laughed.

Flygon trainer
October 27th, 2004, 04:53 PM
Toklata felt a weird presence, and she looked up to see a pulsing green warp in the sky. She instantly jolted to her feet, knowing what was to come next. The DomZ! they're attackign here too! she thought. She used her power to control electricity ot hear the radio waves, and she heard a familer announcement. I couldn't hear all of it, there was a lot of interference, but i heard all I needed to.

"join the alpha sections, and together, we'll rid this planet of our alien enemies."

I got out of my hiding place, and took to the air, getting a sinking feeling. they were going to attack the girl!

parallelzero
October 27th, 2004, 04:57 PM
I looked at my hand, realizing there was something there. "Where'd that come from?" I asked myself as I pulled it off, and threw it on the ground. I had a feeling something else was going to happen.

Shiney
October 27th, 2004, 05:01 PM
I let the spell slip, and went back to my normal self. "Eh, it was the only way to get away, I won't use it again however, since she probably knows about it now." I said, knowing she was hearing this, meaning I could use it again...

~Ozy~
October 27th, 2004, 05:02 PM
Alderon: I was looking out of thin air at Donovan and Celeste through the magic of my scrying mirror. Sevral like it were scattred throughout the Kardeese family manor, but this was far and away the best. I asked, making an appirition of my face visible "Donovan, Celeste, what's going on? My city is in a spot of trouble and I think you two have some answers. Tell me."

Flygon trainer
October 27th, 2004, 05:04 PM
"correct" Toklata said, having tracked them down. "you're all in grave danger. the planet is bieng attacked at the moment. they'll stop after a moment, but for now, stay with me." right after she said that, what looked like a giant egg sac landed a good 20 feet away. othing happened for now, but I crouched down, growling. "don't go near that area. not until I say it's safe."

OOC: Pogi, it's a good time for your charecter to notice a disturbance...

Shiney
October 27th, 2004, 05:06 PM
"Tell me how to help." I said, all traces of emotion gone from my voice. This was a dangerous time, and there was no time for fooling aorund.

parallelzero
October 27th, 2004, 05:07 PM
The tremor from the giant sac hitting the ground sent me flying back, but I got back up.
"I'm tougher then I look!" I said as I brushed myself off, then pulled out my staff, just in case.

Mew13
October 27th, 2004, 05:09 PM
Celeste, still gifted with angelic powers, felt a disturbance in the peace the world had entered.

"My love, I believe we'll be needed soon. War comes to the earth again..." she whispered, gently setting Serina down.

Flygon trainer
October 27th, 2004, 05:16 PM
Toklata watched as a couple soilders, obviously looking for her, saw her and rushed toward her, stepping on the ground above where the sac had landed. out of the ground like some terrible nightmare several skeleton like hands came out of the ground, pulling the soilders down. The creatures pulled themselves out of the ground, and through thier translucent centers, the humans were visable, trying to struggle free. then, almost as if hit by a sleeping gas, they fell unconcous.

"okay, they're safe to kill now..." I said, disgusted.

OOC: The monsters I'm talking aobut look aobut like this. ignore the girl, please..
http://www.gamingbliss.com/games/unsorted/beyondgoodandevil.jpg

Shiney
October 27th, 2004, 05:18 PM
"Are they vunerable to flame?" I asked, dark smoke already billowing from my mouth as I spoke to her.

Pogiforce-14
October 27th, 2004, 05:19 PM
I sighed. " Shoudl have known with the worlds fused like this peace wouldn't last. Moonlight, we're leaving you in charge of Serina while we're gone, okay?" I said.

"But I want to go too." She pouted.

"But we need someone to watch Serina, and we certainly can't take her with us." I retorted.

"Oh, alright." Moonlight pouted.

parallelzero
"That sight was nothing compared to what I've seen Gnosis do," I commented as I stepped back. "I'm no good at hand-to-hand combat, but I can help in my own special ways!" I shouted as I pointed my staff at the alien being.

Dragon Paw
I sensed a distubance. "Terrible things are here." I stated as Hoshi came into the clearing the others had been in a moment ago. Hoshi sniffed the air and continued hthe pursuit towards the others.

Flygon trainer
October 27th, 2004, 05:20 PM
"well, now that they've got prisoners, they're vurnable to just about everything." Toklata said, before getting hit with a green beam, that almost managed to work as a tractor beam, beofre she shook it off. "and don't let them do that to you..." but internally, I was wondering shouldn't these guys have a boss? where is he?

parallelzero
October 27th, 2004, 05:22 PM
I backed up more, ready to do whatever I could to help. "So, what exactly can these things do to us?" I asked, backing up more.

Shiney
October 27th, 2004, 05:22 PM
"Fair enough." I said, the smoke muffling my voice slightly, and I shot out a stream of flame towards the creatures, letting which burned like an oil fire, meaning that there was thick black smoke everywhere.

Dragon Paw
October 27th, 2004, 05:24 PM
Hoshi came into the area where the others were. "Well here is what you were sensing." said Hoshi cooly. I wondered how she could be so calm as I jumped off her back. I could see the others were fighting. I pondered for a minute on wether or not to help. I stayed back in the shadows of the forest while deciding. Hoshi stopped in front of me as if sensing my indescision.

Mew13
October 27th, 2004, 05:25 PM
Celeste flapped her wings, saying a prayer that she'd come out of this alive. She couldn't leave Serina alone...

She flew tword the source of the battle, grimacing as she saw the two sides fighting. "What is going on here!?" her voice boomed.

Flygon trainer
October 27th, 2004, 05:26 PM
"claw you, use that tractor beam, capture, and I still want to know where the boss is" Toklata said, sending a bolt of lightning at the domZ. this and the fire hurt them pretty badly, and several of them literally fell apart. However, she didn't see the tentacles below her, as she was focused on the remaining creatures...

She glansed over at the new arrival, and said "I'll expalin in a moment, lend a hand over here!"

She could sence a pair of dragons flying toward the area. the two sisters, it seemed...

Pogiforce-14
October 27th, 2004, 05:27 PM
I came quickly behind her, almost immediately hiding away my wings as I came upon teh battle, and I was just confused and upset about it as Celest was.

ooc: In other words, tell me what the heck is going on.

Shiney
October 27th, 2004, 05:27 PM
"Look out!" i shouted, noticing movement under us, I swept up Tali in my tail to get he above the ground, and shot fire straight down, not doing much damage, but lighting anything flamible on the ground for several feet around.

OOC: Tokie and Smaug are fighting aliens, with Tali along, helping us.

parallelzero
October 27th, 2004, 05:28 PM
I was no use in this battle. I had no suitable attacks for these creatures, all I could do was slowly back away, scared.

Dragon Paw
October 27th, 2004, 05:30 PM
I didn't like seeing the girl being so scared. I jumped out of the forest and was by her side. "Need any help?" i asked. Worry clouded my eyes since she seemed frightened and unable to fight. Hoshi trodded over to me while covering the ground around me.

Mew13
October 27th, 2004, 05:32 PM
OOC: Aliens eh? This is going to be much stranger than the last RP I take it...

BIC: Celeste growled and hurled an amount of energy through many of the aliens, felling them immediatly.

"Not much of a challenge," she muttered, still having pleanty of energy to go.

Flygon trainer
October 27th, 2004, 05:35 PM
The fire didn't affect the tentacles, and several more came out of the ground, wrapping themselves around my body.the ground below me collapsed, revealing a almost flower like animal, though it was a grayish green, and it's brightest color was it's HUGE orange/yellow eyes. I was totally immobile. It forced me to look directly into it's eye, and I started to feel darkness appear on the edge of my vision... Finally, it managed to knock me totally uncocnous, and it tossed me aside like I was nothing..

Shiney
October 27th, 2004, 05:36 PM
"Fire won't work, we're gone." I said, wrapping my legs and tail around the white dragon, and quickly saying to Tali "Get on, fast!"

parallelzero
October 27th, 2004, 05:37 PM
"Finally, some way I can help!" I exclaimed as I spun my staff around, and the healing effects of my Ether took effect on the fallen one, hopfully reviving it.

Flygon trainer
October 27th, 2004, 05:38 PM
Toklata managed to snap parially out of it, and she said "no, not immune.. it's weakness is it's eye..." but she knew she couldn't help..

Pogiforce-14
October 27th, 2004, 05:39 PM
I launched some attacks of my own. (Winging this one) and did my best. The dragons seemed somewhat familiar, but I had no time to contemplate that now.

Dragon Paw
October 27th, 2004, 05:39 PM
"Weakness in its eye?" I said aloud. Hoshi seemed to go rigid. Energy of different colors began charging in her mouth. I watched the energy charge in facination and completely forgot about the battle.

parallelzero
October 27th, 2004, 05:40 PM
I ran at the creature, swinging my staff wildly at its eye. As I attacked it, a barrier formed around my body, blue hearts contained in the barrier. Even so, the creature tossed me aside. I flew into a nearby tree, then fell to the ground.

Mew13
October 27th, 2004, 05:42 PM
A beam of light shot straight for the creature's eyes. Celeste's hand was open, her palm the source of the beam.

"We'll see how long he lasts..." she whispered to herself. "I'll rid the world of this evil for Serina! She deserves peace!"

Dragon Paw
October 27th, 2004, 05:43 PM
The energy stopepd charging and a beam of all elements was shot towards the eyes. Hoshi meanwhile, had her eyes closed during the attack so part of the attack missed from what I could tell.

Flygon trainer
October 27th, 2004, 05:43 PM
OOC: heh, whenever there's a DomZ monster needing slaughtered, just talk to me...

IC: the attacks slammed the monster directly in the eye, causing it to collapse. it was not getting up again. Finally, Alzara and Beladran got to the area, and alzara said "aww man, we missed the party!"

Toklata was glad the Alpha sections hadn't showed up, or she'd probably throw a fit..

parallelzero
October 27th, 2004, 05:45 PM
The impact with the tree had shaken me up quite a bit. I attemted to get up but something was malfunctioning. "Uh... could someone help me up?" I asked in a daze.

Pogiforce-14
October 27th, 2004, 05:46 PM
ooc: Okay, I'm going to need a character check here. Who's who, and what are you?

Dragon Paw
October 27th, 2004, 05:48 PM
OOC: Hoshi: Dragon
Kristen (doen form first person): cat demon
IC: I bounded towards the girl. I hated seeing young ones (from what I could tell) hurt. "Are you alright?" I asked, completely ignoring the others. As I reached her, I felt something tug at my dhirt. I turned around to see Hoshi.

"You should thank me." said Hoshi with a playful tone in her voice.

Flygon trainer
October 27th, 2004, 05:48 PM
OOC: okay, Tokie is a dragon unrelated to any other in the RP. Beladran and Alzara are Smaug's siblings. and the creatures that you just fought are the DomZ monsters, found in the game Beyond Good & Evil

Pogiforce-14
October 27th, 2004, 05:50 PM
ooc:Who's Toklata then? What's the name of the realian?

Shiney
October 27th, 2004, 05:51 PM
ooc:Who's Toklata then? What's the name of the realian?

OOC: She just said, tokie is a dragon, not realted to any others. The realian is LP, and goes by the name tali.

parallelzero
October 27th, 2004, 05:51 PM
OOC: Tali- Realian

IC:"Nothing I can't fix later," I replied softly as I looked down. "I think one of my par- I mean, I probably just sprained something.

Dragon Paw
October 27th, 2004, 05:55 PM
OOC: Must go to bed now u__u

IC: I raised an eyebrow. I also took note of her unusual scent. I began to wonder if she may be of a different race. I said nothign and looked back at Hoshi. "Thanks anyway." I said. Hoshi grinned and then sat down behind me.

Mew13
October 27th, 2004, 05:57 PM
"At least that's all over. Now, can someone out there please explain to me why the peace I and so many others have worked so hard to get for our young ones has been disturbed!?" Celeste called, her eyes burning with inner rage.

parallelzero
October 27th, 2004, 05:58 PM
I finally got myself up, and then began to walk away. I obviously didn't belong here either. I didn't fit in anywhere.

Pogiforce-14
October 27th, 2004, 06:00 PM
ooc: How am I supposed to know Toklata is Tokie? :\

ic: "calm down, now Celest." I said soothingly. "I'm sure these youngsters didn't ask for that fight." I then turned toward teh dragons, eying them carefully.

"Something about you looks familiar. would you happen to be any relation to NIdhoggr?" I asked, using Nido's full name since I don't know when.

Mew13
October 27th, 2004, 06:03 PM
Celeste sighed. She'd lost control of her emotions again. It happened a lot since losing her actual being an angel. She was just worried over Serina after all....

She looked at the dragon's carefully. "Perhaps Eclipse..." she mused, wondering where the dragon/demon/vampire/celestial (wow, long title, FT!!) could be. Celeste missed her friend terribly.

Flygon trainer
October 27th, 2004, 06:04 PM
OOC: true, that could have been helpful for me to say..

IC: Toklata moved away, so that the newcomer, an angel apparently, could follow and she could explain things in private, while Beladran said "yes. Eclipse was our mother." she hung her head slightly at this, remembering what had happened...

Mew13
October 27th, 2004, 06:06 PM
"Wha- what do you mean 'was'...." Celeste said, quite fearfull of what was coming.

Shiney
October 27th, 2004, 06:07 PM
I sat on the ground, much like a dog would, and said to the magician -I knew he was one, the ammount of power around him was immense- and said "Nidhoggir, was my father." I said, trying to keep an even voice, as well as eye-contact.

Mew13
October 27th, 2004, 06:08 PM
"Again with the 'was'!" Celeste exlaimed, no longer wanting to hear the inevitable.

Flygon trainer
October 27th, 2004, 06:08 PM
"Mom died saving the rest of us. she seemed to become frightened after Smaug came back from flying, and she told us to go farther inside the mountain, and then Dad told us she had died" Beladran said, tears falling from her eyes..

Shiney
October 27th, 2004, 06:10 PM
I broke eye contact, the memories were still painful. "And afterwards, Dad left, but he left us a will, so we don't think he's coming back." I said, scratching the scale the soul gem was under.

Mew13
October 27th, 2004, 06:11 PM
"Dead? No, no she can't be dead!" Celeste whispered. "No!"

She saw the tears falling from the dragon's eyes.

"I'm so sorry, young one. I'm sure this is hard for you. YOu're mother was a close friend of mine. I am Celeste, an angel reincarnate. I've known your mother for quite some time, we were like sisters..."

She trailed off, hugging the dragon's neck in comfort.

Shiney
October 27th, 2004, 06:21 PM
I walked over to the white dragon and said "In case you hadn't deduced it all ready, my name is Smaug. You are?" I asked. It was never a bad idea to get to know other dragons, plus, she seemed to know a lot about these DomZ things...

Flygon trainer
October 27th, 2004, 06:25 PM
"I'm Toklata." she said, unconserned. She could only hope he wouldn't ask about the DomZ....

Shiney
October 27th, 2004, 06:28 PM
OOC: I thought you were using tokie in first person, and the sisters in third? I'm confused. X_X

IC: "Well, maybe this isn't the best topic to start on chit-chat, but just what were those, DomZ things? What do we need to watch out for, and how do we defend ourselves?"

~Ozy~
October 27th, 2004, 06:30 PM
"Blood and ashes" I cursed, slamming my fists onto the table. Somehow I hadn't gotten through to those two. It appeared I'd have to go in person. fetching my cape and various weapons (and a few magical odds and ends), I returned to my chambers to begin the task of keying in to Celeste's magical signature. I'd found it soon, few creatures in the multiverse were so pure, so selfless as that one. I melded into the sshadows around me, sathered them as I would the folds of a cloak. I moved trom the cold stone around me to the still colder darkness that would take me to her, and those around her, a group of unidentifieds. I soomed towards them, their magical signatures providing a guiding light for me. When I arrived, I entered warily. I always did this in any unfamiliar place, it was a necessity of being a vampire lord.

Flygon trainer
October 27th, 2004, 06:31 PM
OOC: all of it's supposed to be 3rd person, but I keep slipping back into 1st for tokie...

IC: "nothing you need to worry too much about." Toklata said, trying to avoid him, not realising he could simply corner her and then get answers out of her..

Shiney
October 27th, 2004, 06:33 PM
"You're sure?" I asked, this was a matter of safety, but I had no reason to doubt her. And I wasn't really the type to force anyone, so either way, I'd have to trust her.

Flygon trainer
October 27th, 2004, 06:38 PM
Finally, I decided not to rely on actual intelligence form the dragon, and I said "fine, you want an explanation on the DomZ? it'll take a while."

Shiney
October 27th, 2004, 06:40 PM
"I'm worried about the safety of my sisters, can you blame me?" I asked calmly. I didn't need a full explanation, just what I had to know to be able to keep us safe.

Flygon trainer
October 27th, 2004, 06:43 PM
"yes, I can. as you know, the DomZ are a alein parasite, and definatly not used to this planet. they go around the univurse abducting life-forms, and turnign them into DomZ creatures" I said as calmly as I could, trying to keep the memories out of my head..

Shiney
October 27th, 2004, 06:48 PM
I nodded, taking all this in. This would be more than useful to me if I needed to fight them. "All right," I said, unsure whether I should feel gratitude or annoyance towards toklata.

Flygon trainer
October 27th, 2004, 06:51 PM
"And at this choice, I have to admit, I lied to you earlier. my parents arn't dead. they were kidnapped by the DomZ, and my siblings killed.." I said, moving away from him.

Shiney
October 27th, 2004, 06:53 PM
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bring up anything like that. Had I know, I wouldn't have asked." I said, lowering my head in apology. Now I knew why she seemed so cold, I might have turned out the same way had it not been for my sisters...

Flygon trainer
October 27th, 2004, 06:56 PM
"it's okay. But I swear, if I ever find my parents, be it in the DomZ factory or thier slaughterhouse, I'll kill ever last DomZ minion there!" I said, anger overriding my sorrow.

OOC: okay, doing Tokie in 1st person now...

Shiney
October 27th, 2004, 06:58 PM
"I would do the same for my mother, if she had left any of her attackers alive that is." I said, then added "If you ever need some help slaughtering, I'd be more than happy to obliege." I finished, trying my best not to smile.

Flygon trainer
October 27th, 2004, 07:02 PM
"wait. did your mother actually die, or did she almost dissapear into thin air?" I asked.

Shiney
October 27th, 2004, 07:04 PM
"Well, it could be either. We know she used one of her best attacks, but there wasn't a single sign of life left, so we assumed that it took all her energy." I said, then asked "Why do you ask?" I couldn't think of what this had to do with it...

Flygon trainer
October 27th, 2004, 07:07 PM
"oh, nothing. I'm very scientific, so I want all the facts together before I conclude somehting.." I said, not meeting his eyes. I had a growing suspicion now, but it'd take a bit before I could prove it..

Shiney
October 27th, 2004, 07:19 PM
"All right." I said. I could tell there was something on her mind, but i didn't want to seem rude. "I saw you changing earlier, are you a shapeshifter as well?" I asked, feeling the need to start a conversation.

Flygon trainer
October 27th, 2004, 07:21 PM
"Yes, but I can only morph three forms. horse, wolf, and human." I said, desiding to put my current thought at rest unitl I could work on the theory..

Shiney
October 27th, 2004, 07:22 PM
"Oh," I said, thinking of how to say what I could do without sounding like I was bragging. "I can change into one or two non-dragon species, any kind of dragon, and some innatimate objects, like a twig... or a vine." I said, wondering if she'd catch the vague hint.

Flygon trainer
October 27th, 2004, 07:25 PM
I watched him for a moment, before saying "and you use said forms to spy on anything that conserns you, such as certain dragons."

Shiney
October 27th, 2004, 07:26 PM
I didn't try to fake looking innocent, yet there was no trace of regret on my face or voice. "Yes, but i was only trying to find out more about you, I didn't think you'd tell me if I just asked." I explained, smiling.

Flygon trainer
October 27th, 2004, 07:28 PM
"typical guy." I said with a slight laugh, getting ready to return to my sual reasting area. I was pretty much wiped out, and I felt as though Beladran needed to stay alone with Celeste for a while..

Shiney
October 27th, 2004, 07:40 PM
"Far from typical, but I'm still male." I called out after her, unnable to resist chuckling a bit myself.

parallelzero
October 28th, 2004, 02:40 AM
I had managed to make my way back to the escape pod I had arrived in. "I wonder if mommy will send someone to get me..." I cried to myselt as I stared up into the sky.

Pogiforce-14
October 28th, 2004, 02:41 AM
ooc: Don't know what happened, so I'm going to jsut continue where mew left off.

ic: I was stunned to hear taht NIdo and Eclipse were no longer around. Once dead, the other disappeared. I reacted the way one would typically act when unpleasantly surprised. I muttered a few choice words under my breath. " This is just great. Serina has herself some dragon cousins now, and her aunt and uncle are gone." I said bitterly.

Dragon Paw
October 28th, 2004, 04:03 AM
I watched the exchanged with interest. I was always interested in knowing about the life of another. Maybe because, up until now, my life was mostly boring. Hoshi shifted nervously and began to pace around.

' wonder if I should introduce myself.' she thought to herself. I watched Hoshi in interest now.

~Ozy~
October 28th, 2004, 04:35 AM
I silently stepped up out of shadow, surveying the scene. After I was reasonably sure of my well-being, I said "Donovan, Celeste, how goes it?"

Pogiforce-14
October 28th, 2004, 08:37 AM
I looked over in perplexity at the man who just stepped from the shadows. "you are you?" I asked in confusion.

Flygon trainer
October 28th, 2004, 08:39 AM
OOC: what happened is that Toklata gave a brief explanation on the DomZ and what they are doing, and asked about Eclipse's death. She says she's thinking, but I say that pressing answers out of her would work..

IC: Once I was out of Smaug's sight, I started morphing again, this time into my human form. This form was of course female, and has green jeans with a derker green vest, wnd a white shirt under it. I had short black hair, a green headband, and my eyes were green. I got out a communicator on my wrist, and said in an urgent whisper "Jade Reporting. The DomZ attack happened very quickly, almost too quickly. Find the areas of higher activity than usual."

I could hear the responce, a bit broken though. "Iris Network, okay, we'll check it out. remember, we have to make the public aware of what's going on. we're counting on you."

Shiney
October 28th, 2004, 08:56 AM
I of course, followed her. I hadn't said anything to the others, but taken the form of a dove, and flew from tree to tree after her. I had to learn more about her, to see if she was a thread. At least, that's what I kept telling myself...

parallelzero
October 28th, 2004, 11:39 AM
I remained by the escape pod. I mean, where could I go? I wouldn't be able to defend myself if I was attacked. This brought up another thought. If I could get here, couldn't Gnosis too?

Flygon trainer
October 28th, 2004, 12:25 PM
It took a few minutes, but I heard my communicator buzz to loive, and i heard the voice of one of the Iris members "found it. Increased DomZ activity in thier factory, and a cluster is starting to form in thier slaughterhouse. we've also got a report of a recently captured animal inside the factory. we've only got the energy signature. I'll beam it over. see if you can translate." a moment later, I picked up an electric energy that was present in all living being.

"It's a dragon. female, and an adult if the energy reading's correct. it's a silver color, and it's scales are as strond as diamond, possibly even stronger." I said. "but I don't know any dragons by that description. I'll sneak in to the factory as soon as I can, and check it out.

"roger that." and after that message, the communicator switched off."

Mew13
October 28th, 2004, 05:13 PM
Celeste sighed. "War... is this all the world can think of? My Serina needs me! I can't just leave her!"

Flygon trainer
October 28th, 2004, 05:16 PM
OOC: I take it you didn't see post #177...

Pogiforce-14
October 28th, 2004, 05:17 PM
"We should head back to the cottage." I suggested. "Things are getting dangerous, and we need to be sure Serina is safe."

Mew13
October 28th, 2004, 05:37 PM
Celeste nodded. "Yes, I need to be sure she's okay..."

Dragon Paw
October 28th, 2004, 05:37 PM
Hoshi puzzeldly looked around. 'Arr. Hes here too....' She thought to herself. I could tell something was up with her and watched in curiosity.

"Something the matter?" i asked. Hoshi nodded.

Flygon trainer
October 28th, 2004, 05:40 PM
Beladran was still crying, but she managed to get ahold of her emotions for a moment. "Celeste? Mom told me to give you this if something ever happened to her." and she held out a golden necklace with a black diamond from it. "she told me that she wanted it so that even if she couldn't wear it, someone close to her could."

Mew13
October 28th, 2004, 05:44 PM
Celeste took the necklace, shedding more tears for her beloved sister figure. "Thank you, little one," she whispered, fumbling with the latch through her grief. She got the necklace on, and gripped the black diamond tightly, wiping her tears away with the free hand.

Pogiforce-14
October 28th, 2004, 05:45 PM
I stood there solemnly during these grim precedings, finding it best not to say anything.

parallelzero
October 28th, 2004, 05:48 PM
I crawled into the escape pod, and layed down on the floor, closing my eyes. If anything happened, Id be ready.

Mew13
October 28th, 2004, 06:09 PM
"We should go," Celeste muttered, her voice cracking with emotion. "I need to check on my daughter..."

Flygon trainer
October 28th, 2004, 09:12 PM
"Can I come with you?" Beladran pleaded. "I don't want to stay with my sister, and I think that Smaug might try to bring that white dragon back to our mountain." She said, shifting slightly.

parallelzero
October 29th, 2004, 02:58 AM
OOC:Now is as good a time to introduce my second character then any other time I guess

Name: David

Species: Human

Appearance: 5'10" Blue eyes, red hair. He wears a black t-shirt and navy blue shorts, as well as black running shoes.

Personality: David can be very violent if you provoke him, but he usually acts cool in most situations. He cares for his friends, and would protect them at all costs.

Other: David has only had his Keyblade for 2 years. He got it when his world was attacked by Heartless, then ended up in this world after his Gummy Ship fell into a strange black hole. Along his journey, he searches for his "true love"

This post will be in first person from David's view.

IC: "That wasn't there before." I mumbled to myself as I noticed a large machine on the beach. It had been one month since I ended up here, stranded. I walked over, trying to get a look. What I saw inside surprised me. A little girl asleep, or so i thought at the time. She looked peaceful... and cute.

Pogiforce-14
October 29th, 2004, 08:26 AM
"Come if you like." I said. "But I feel we must hurry."

parallelzero
October 29th, 2004, 01:24 PM
OOC: Back to TALI-cam, XD

IC: I opened my eyes and saw a boy staring down at me. He looked about 14, and had a weird sword that was shaped like a key on his back. "Can I help you?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes.

"I was just passing by, and this machine caught my interest..." he replied, examining me for some strange reason. I got out of the pod, and walked up to the boy.

"Oh, I see," I said to him as it was now my turn to examine him. "Why are you all the way out here?" I began making circles in the sand with my feet, looking down.

"It's not like I have anywhere else to go..." the boy said sadly, "I'm stuck here..."

The fact that somebody else was in the same situation as me made me feel better.
"Same here..." I commented, trying to make conversation, "Do you mind.. if I come along with you?"

"Go ahead!" the boy exclaimed as he began walking to the north, "But I don't know what you'd gain out of travelling with me. The name's David by the way."

"Call me TALI!" I shouted as I chased after him.

Dragon Paw
October 29th, 2004, 02:21 PM
"We better move." asid Hoshi as I could now faintly smell something off to the south.

"Why?" I asked. Hoshi sighed and a picture of what looked like a black lizard that looked partially decayed entered my mind. I jumped in surprise as the picture then disapeared.

"That lizard you saw has been after me for ages." said Hoshi as we began to walk north through the forest.

Flygon trainer
October 29th, 2004, 03:42 PM
I started moving, hoping to get to the factory as soon as possible. but I'd need a ride, as I did not want to morph, lest I be seen. I still failed to notice the dove, flying rather slowly for it's capabilities, but definatly following me

~Ozy~
October 29th, 2004, 06:37 PM
<OOC>My character's going to be doing a bit of an overhaul now. Just a warning.<OOC>

The hunger was growing again. It was always growing, no matter how much I tried to control it. Unfortunate, that, but so it was and so it would be. It was then that I stepped over the line, fell into the dark pit. I now swirled round in a world of chaos and destruction. And the new me liked it. I hissed softly "A child? Delightful! I'll come as well." I was trying to keep the edge of hunger out of my voice, trying to sound truly happy about merely seing one of those young creatures.

parallelzero
October 29th, 2004, 06:42 PM
OOC: Oo

IC: "So David, where are we going?" I asked him, looking around. We had entered a new forest.
"Beats me, I just go where the wind carries me..." he replied as we came to a stream. "There is something different about you... you aren't human are you?" he asked after a while of silence.

"So you could tell..." I said, before explaining my situation. We then sat down by the river and talked for a while.

Dragon Paw
October 29th, 2004, 06:45 PM
We came to a river. i could smell and sense two others further up but payed them no heed as did Hoshi. "I think hes lost us in the forest for now." said Hoshi with a hint of playfulness back in her voice. I nodded and took a sip from the stream.

"Why does he hunt you?" I asked curiously. Hoshi turned to gaze into my eyes.

"Its a curse put on me by dragon hunters when they were unable to kill me." said Hoshi.

Pogiforce-14
October 29th, 2004, 06:47 PM
ooc: okay TAD, you're character has officially creeped me out. what kind of lunatic is he? :\

parallelzero
October 29th, 2004, 06:49 PM
"It would be best to move on..." David said to me. "We aren't alone here..."

I turned to him, "Okay, your the boss!" I said with a smile on my face as we began to walk further down the stream.

~Ozy~
October 29th, 2004, 06:51 PM
<OOC>A semi-schizo, blood addicted, sado-machocistic, homoerotic lunatic. That answer your question, Pogi?<OOC>

Pogiforce-14
October 29th, 2004, 06:53 PM
ooc: All that tells me is you're either really good at spouting BS, or he's just plain crazy. :\

parallelzero
October 29th, 2004, 06:55 PM
OOC: Wow TAD, thats quite the resume your character has there, XD

~Ozy~
October 29th, 2004, 06:56 PM
<OOC>He's a lunatic. And well, I CAN spout BS, that's how I pass History with an A, but not in this. Alderon is intricately planned out, I've used him numerous times before, and yes, he's a grade A nutjob.<OOC>

Flygon trainer
October 29th, 2004, 07:20 PM
OOC: heh, that's how Eclipsewas back in the day..

IC: Beladran looked around for a momnt, before saying "I can't help but feel that the white dragon is up to somehing.."

parallelzero
October 29th, 2004, 07:23 PM
OOC: Bah, im having RPers block now. Then again, theres not much I can do but make my 2 characters interact right now, XD

Flygon trainer
October 29th, 2004, 07:29 PM
OOC: how about catching up with Tokie? she needs as much fire-power as possible..

parallelzero
October 29th, 2004, 07:37 PM
OOC: Well I guess Im maing David and TALI run, XD

IC: For some reason David began running. "Hurry up, somethingis wrong!!" he called back before I joined in the chase. It seemed like something was always wrong around here. Then again, it was still better then being torn apart by Gnosis.
As it appeared we were getting closer to the target, David drew out his key-shaped blade.

Flygon trainer
October 29th, 2004, 07:50 PM
I managed to get to a shoreline lookng out over the ocean, and i came to a screeching halt. "great, i forgot the factory was a good ways out to sea" I muttered

Dragon Paw
October 29th, 2004, 07:54 PM
We both followed the river into the ocean. It wasn't a long walk but Hoshi felt it was best to get in the water; a place where the creature she described could not go.

"Again we are not alone." said Hoshi as she sensed something further down the beach. She sighed and then waded into the water. I followed, careful not to step on any of the many pointed shells.

parallelzero
October 29th, 2004, 07:55 PM
"There is an object ahead..." I shouted to him as my scanner picked up the readings. "There is also an ocean ahead..."

He nodded and we continued until we reached the water. As my scanners had said, there was the object... that (something) from earlier.

"Can you swim?" David asked me. I shook my head.

"I'm not built for swimming, and I don't know how..,"

Flygon trainer
October 29th, 2004, 07:58 PM
I glansed into the water, looking around for an old friend of mine. Suddenly, i saw movement a good ways offshore, mooving toward me quickly, and as it got to shallower water, a section of it's motteld brown back was visable. Just from the visable area, it could be judged that this thing was over 20 meters long..

parallelzero
October 29th, 2004, 08:00 PM
"What the heck is that thing!" David exclaimed as he saw it. I was in awe as well. You wouldnt see many living things bigger then that. Well, maybe except for a few Gnosis species.

Flygon trainer
October 29th, 2004, 08:13 PM
Finally, the creature anchored itself on the beash, though it was over 50 feet away, and it raised it's serpent head out of the water. It was vvery simaler to the amphibious imagry of the Loch Ness monster, and the most obvious thing besides it's huge body was the glowing red eyes, and the mouth totally full of sharp teeth. I paniced for a mometn, before remembering that she was a friend. she hauled herself further up on shore, and I hopped onto it's back, and it slowly returned to the sea, listening to my directions. but most of it's tail was still on shore...

parallelzero
October 30th, 2004, 05:07 AM
David suddenly picked me up and began running towards the large creature. "What are you doing?" I asked as we got closer.

"You'll see, just hold on!" he shouted to me as he grabbed hold of the monsters tail, myself in his other hand.

Flygon trainer
October 30th, 2004, 07:36 AM
The creature growled, looking back at the thing that had grabbed it's tail. it's eyes locked into a human boy, carring a large blade. She moved to attack, but I stroked her neck, calming her and sending her totally into the water.

Pogiforce-14
October 30th, 2004, 09:41 AM
ooc: What's happened here? I'm lost. :\

Flygon trainer
October 30th, 2004, 10:00 AM
OOC: Tokie is heading for the DomZ factory to check a report about a dragon there, and since she won't morph back to her draong form, she got the help of a humongous nothosaur to help get across the water, and David got himself and TALI on the creature. so I'm lacking firepower..

Pogiforce-14
October 30th, 2004, 10:57 AM
OOc: That doesn't really explain any of the changes regarding Donovan's situation though. :\

Flygon trainer
October 30th, 2004, 11:18 AM
OOC: that would be a nix, negative, nothing happening at your area. Just Beladran being un-naturaly wary of Adamant's charecter..