PDA

View Full Version : Question: ...blogs?

Vrai
February 25th, 2010, 01:42 PM
Well, I used to have a blog, but I no longer do. Lately, I was interested in finding my old blog (I spent quite some time writing it), but I wasn't able to find it, and so I gave up.

However, a day or two ago, someone came up to me and commented on the blog I had. It turns out that everyone can view my blog except for me, including guests. (I logged off to check.) Is there any reasoning behind this, or...?

Ochigi
February 25th, 2010, 01:43 PM
Well,you have to be Tier 3+ to make one.
I'm not sure what else.

Yuri Lowell
February 25th, 2010, 01:45 PM
I'm not sure, but maybe only guests, staff, and supporters can see it?

That'd be weird.. but.. >_>

Shinx
February 25th, 2010, 01:46 PM
He's ex-staff so that above comment is null. :| (One above Drew)

Um, I suggest you just ask for your blogging privileges to be restored. That will allow you to view it.

NiKaNoRoU
February 25th, 2010, 01:47 PM
I'm not sure what else.
He's asking why it doesn't appear to him...
seems like you ninja'd me ;[

In addition to Vrai's post, forum styles do not play a role, he can't view it on any style, and we can view it on all styles as well.

This is what he can't see. (http://i46.tinypic.com/n4aya.png)

Sweet Candace
February 25th, 2010, 02:36 PM
The second way is to have over 5,000 posts. That's the longest way, but it's free as you have to pay to become a PC Supporter.

Vrai
February 25th, 2010, 03:10 PM
I'm not sure what else.

The second way is to have over 5,000 posts. That's the longest way, but it's free as you have to pay to become a PC Supporter.

Thanks for actually reading my post.
I was asking why I couldn't read my old blog that I already had, not how to get a new blog. ):

I'm not sure, but maybe only guests, staff, and supporters can see it?

That'd be weird.. but.. >_>

I don't think so. It's just me.

He's ex-staff so that above comment is null. :| (One above Drew)

Um, I suggest you just ask for your blogging privileges to be restored. That will allow you to view it.

Maybe, if that's the only way I could.

He's asking why it doesn't appear to him...
seems like you ninja'd me ;[

In addition to Vrai's post, forum styles do not play a role, he can't view it on any style, and we can view it on all styles as well.

This is what he can't see. (http://i46.tinypic.com/n4aya.png)

Yeah, I can see everything but that. And when I follow a link to that page or actually type it in my address bar, it says that I don't have the permissions to see it. :/