PDA

View Full Version : PokeCommunity Offical Art Club!

Hanatori
November 13th, 2003, 01:25 PM
Copy/paste from the Club Approval Thread...

Name: PC Artist Club

Restrictions: Strictly for the discussion of art, artists, and art in general.. or did I already mention art?

Basic Idea: Talk about art stuff, like your evil art teacher, really good art websites, show off your art, drawing styles, the list goes on and on and on...

Why: Hey, I'm probably not the only person here who wants a club for art. The club was a success on the old PC... :o

There you go... now, with the triumphant return of the Artist club..

*pause* (..crap, I can't think of a topic ><)

...anyone have a good random topic idea? XD

--------------------------- Additional Infomation ---------------------------

This is the offical art club for ALL types of art
You may not create additional types of art clubs, please use this art club to keep the forum uncluttered!

Have a nice day, then!. ^_^
~ Alyssa Picariello

Iveechan
November 16th, 2003, 01:15 AM
Whelp... I soppose I'll join. Heh. I've gots galleries at deviantart (under the name Hitmonarch) and side7 (under the name Iveechan).

what i like to draw: hitmonchan, machoke, and electabuzz but in different styles, like a machoke with a tail and stripes. i also like drawing the canine and dinosaurian pokemon. i also like to draw pregnant/birthing pokemon, the humanshape ones in particular (even though i hate real humans). why? well, it's not much of a surprise to see an expecting eevee or something, but when you see a hitmonarch in labor... well, that's something most won't expect to see. I also enjoy humor and cute pics, cute as in a semi-naked hitmonchan eating noodles. I also like to make the occasional "bash" picture, a favorite beating up a pokemon i don't like, or a pokemon representing a human i don't like. i'm very spiteful, you see...

as far as non-pokemon pics i draw, i will make the occasional horse, dog, rat, hyena, wildcat, dinosaur, human, and kirin. sometimes weird animals too, like opossom, aardvarks, and sloths. my non-pokemon drawings are fairly limited these days. i wish i could draw birds better.

tools: prisma color pencils, mechanical pencils, sharpies, pilot and ballpoint pens, ms paint on the computer. i make frequent sketches on lined paper but make "good" pics on bristol board. or normal drawing pad paper.

what do you find to be the most difficult subjects to draw? for me it's: humans, horses, buildings, objects, and poses that involve contact (like hugging or wrestling). i also find young creatures tough to draw, which is annoying because i enjoy drawing parent and child pokemon pics, which of course, involves knowing how to draw an infant creature well. hands are annoying to draw too.

Greed
November 16th, 2003, 02:00 PM
I guess I'll join, I also have an account at DeviantART as CaRtOON. ^^;

Hey, Iveechan, can ya give me the link to your DeviantART gallery? ^.^ I'll like to check out your art,

*gets killed by art*

~CaRtOON

Iveechan
November 16th, 2003, 09:12 PM
Just updated my sig :D. Heh, the most recently uploaded pic was a birthing Kirin morph ^_^;. I'll have to try to find your stuffs...

EDIT: it seems we're both antagonists...

Cosmos
November 16th, 2003, 09:43 PM
I want to join, I love to draw

Hanatori
November 22nd, 2003, 07:15 PM
/me wonders why Cartoon gets killed by something in each of his/her posts

If you want to join... join. ^_^;; Just start talking about art and stuff. ^^;;

Anyways...

What Hanachan likes to draw: Mostly Pokemon and characters from other anime - most notably, shows like Shaman King or Rurouni Kenshin. I also draw humans... lots of humans. ^^

Tools: Often, I'll use a light art pencil or a mechanical pencil for the sketch. If I go from there, I'll normally use a Copic Multiliner or a Uni-ball ink pen to ink it, with maybe the occasional use of a Tachikawa round pen. I often use a Magic Rub eraser for erasing the leftover pencil, since I find it highly reliable. For coloring... when it's hand-drawn, my medium of choice is often my trusty Prismacolor colored pencils. I might also use Sharpie markers, Prismacolor markers (though very rarely because of my complete lack of color selection, limited to a very small number of colors), and, in *very* rare cases, I might use my Verithin Prismacolor pencils to add a bit of detail to the shading. The one time I tried it, it worked. If I do something in black and white, I use either an art pencil or a mechanical pencil with .7 lead or something.
When I use a computer, my medium of choice is Paint Shop Pro 6. While it may not have Photoshop Elements' amazing filters, it is still quite good. I also use Photoshop Elements, as stated above, and in rare cases, I might call on the help of a program called SmoothDraw. It kind of reminds me of another program. ^^;;

Hardest things to draw - I absolutely hate drawing hands. It's the ultimate pet peeve for a budding (if you could say that) artist such as myself. -_-

>Heh, the most recently uploaded pic was a birthing Kirin morph

Wow, you really like drawing pregnant stuff... ^^;;;

It also appears that Iveechan likes drawing naked Hitmonchans... and after looking at one particular piccy, I have this to say:

PEPTO-BISMOL

Greed
November 30th, 2003, 05:22 PM
Just updated my sig :D. Heh, the most recently uploaded pic was a birthing Kirin morph ^_^;. I'll have to try to find your stuffs...

EDIT: it seems we're both antagonists...
Yay! We're both antagonists! ^_^;

Anyways, anyone can tell I like to draw cus of my sig pic

O_O;; Anyways, u all can see I like drawing cus a pic is on my sig ^_^

*drowns in paint*

Shingo`
December 2nd, 2003, 04:46 PM
Well, I drew a Raikou with one eye. Is that a problem?

Greed
December 4th, 2003, 05:43 PM
I don't think there is no problem with a Raikou with one eye. Art is sometimes cool when drawn in unexpected ways.

*Gets killed by evil tremors*

Roxas
December 10th, 2003, 07:05 PM
I wanna join!!i love to draw!! i draw really good (as i hear it :laugh: )! but i dont draw pokemon stuff that much..all i have are 2 drawings of pokemon :laugh: .

AZSupraT
December 10th, 2003, 08:00 PM
Suppose I will join, Probabally seen my art here or on VR.
You have only seen my CG drawings since i do not have a scanner, but drawings/paintings are way better quality then my CG's :)

AZSupraT
December 11th, 2003, 09:18 PM
So whats going on with this club then? Seems to be de-active >.<

Miyu-chan
December 13th, 2003, 05:45 PM
I'll join! n_n I adore to draw~ <3

Greed
December 13th, 2003, 08:46 PM
I wanna join!!i love to draw!! i draw really good (as i hear it :laugh: )! but i dont draw pokemon stuff that much..all i have are 2 drawings of pokemon :laugh: .
Don't worry, this place isn't only for Pokemon drawings. Heck, this place can be about anything artistic.

Yes, I know its inactive.. and where's Hanatori? Isn't he/she in charge here? >_<;;

Well, why don't we post our piccies here and people can rate them? ^^

*gets killed by paintbrushes*

Hanatori
December 14th, 2003, 11:55 AM
I'm right here. ^^;;; I don't come here too often, so that may or may not be a reason why it's kind of inactive.

In random response to Cartoon's idea...

http://www.pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1209 - Cel-shaded Regice

http://www.pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1208 - Latias and Latios, complete with a used pose

http://www.pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1210 - Another Regice

http://64.191.32.50/~bulbagar/bmgf/attachment.php?postid=56708 - Blue-winged Crown

http://64.191.32.50/~bulbagar/bmgf/attachment.php?postid=53941 - Jirachi

http://64.191.32.50/~bulbagar/bmgf/attachment.php?postid=54776 - Feraligatr

http://www.pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1015 - Aerodactyl

http://www.pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1018 - Mew

http://64.191.32.50/~bulbagar/bmgf/attachment.php?postid=55521 - Bulbasaur

http://64.191.32.50/~bulbagar/bmgf/attachment.php?postid=55667 - Pokemon Christmas

I seriously need an organized gallery for these. Meh, too bad I can't get a Deviant Art account yet. ;-;

^_^;; (and for the record, I am a girl)

Greed
December 16th, 2003, 11:59 AM
Okay then, Hanatori finally! I know ur a girl, I just don't like calling people he/she! ^_^;; Anyways, I'm a girl too, just to clear that up O_o;

Anyways.. Anymore art we can review? ^_^;

*gets killed by art*

Lady Machoke
December 22nd, 2003, 05:34 PM
I guess I'll join too... I have two galleries in my sig below.

What this gal likes to draw: Pokmon, many video game characters, mostly those from Street Fighter, Darkstalkers, Final Fantasy, Samurai Shodown, King of Fighters, Super Mario Bros., and Sonic. I can also draw humans, clad or unclad. (Heh, me naughty! ;) ) Don't worry, I am an artsy nudity-type of person. I don't mind drawing preggy Pokmon and women. (Yes! Women!) One of my guilty pleasures is putting women in skimpy clothing. ;)

Babies! Yes, I LOVE drawing Pokmon and game characters as babies. I love drawing their big and cute innocent eyes, but I totally hate beady eyes though. (That's the reason why you may see Baby Mario and Luigi with large eyes.) Sometimes I may draw pics that mock various popular game characters, like having Cammy KOing Chun-Li in a boxing match.

Tools of the Trade: Prismascolor pencils mixed with those cheap-@$$ Crayolas, Sakura Microns, mechanical pencils, drawing paper. I may use Adobe Photoshop if I can afford one. I mostly use scrap paper to sketch out my drawings first before I can put them on drawing paper.

Difficult Subjects to Draw: I say backgrounds, mostly those involving buildings. I am crap at them. And hee hee Iveechan's a little jealous of how I draw hands and legs. :D

Cherrim
December 22nd, 2003, 09:13 PM
Wai! Wai! *loves LM's art* :X

;_; You're so good at colouring things... *jealous* XD

Sankari
December 23rd, 2003, 05:06 PM
Ooooh...Art club. I'll join! I'm the best drawer in the school!
Favorite things to draw: I like drawing pokemon that are cat-like. I'm superb at it and do perfectly, if only I had a scanner to show you my work. If I do, you may think they look stupid. My two masterpieces I drew were a picture of Espeon on a rock next to a tree in a meadow, and an Umbreon on a tall rock in the sky next to the moon...Phew, long sentence
Worst things to draw: I absolutely possitively HATE drawing people. I hate hands which make the fingers look to chunky if you draw them wrong. I hate forming faces, and if you make them have too big shoulders, they'll look like football players. I also hate drawing muscular things such as Machoke. NOPE...can't do it.

P.S-Like my signature? :laugh:

Sankari
December 23rd, 2003, 05:08 PM
Oh, and to draw baby things, make the eyes big, forheads large, and noses small, okay?

Hanatori
December 23rd, 2003, 06:21 PM
>Sakura Microns

Sakura microns... I myself sometimes use those. ^_^;;

>Like my signature?

Fear the gigantic doughnut. How about when Tristan/Honda calls Mako a freaky fish guy? =D

>Anyways.. Anymore art we can review? ^_^;

I posted a new thread in the art forum while I was in a crappy mood. The second picture, a Meditite, kind of sucks, but meh. It was rushed, and having done my Banette (the only picture of the three really worth seeing, IMO ^^') just before, I didn't want to spend a particular amount of time on it. ;-; So therefore, I try a crosshatching thing with my tablet, and there's my Meditite, in a battle pose with no depth to his shading whatsoever. ;-;

*kicks self for not being a good artist*

[/pessimist]

Sankari
December 30th, 2003, 02:28 PM
Well, you're a better artist than me, probably.

Timbjerr
December 31st, 2003, 07:23 AM
I join club now...me forgotten artist of PC

what i like to draw: mainly cartoony looking humans. I'm trying to practice a more manga-ish style, but in the process, I created my own unique "****py Anime" style XD

I'm not very good at drawing ******* mainly due to a lack of interest in drawing them...most of them are either too "Kawaii" or too "uber" for me to draw

tools: a standard #2 pencil and the back of notecards (yep, my drawings are that small IRL) I also at times make quick sketches on notebook paper...I rarely color my pics due to the fact that I own no good colored pencils, but when I find the oppurtunity, I steal some prismacolors from my art teacher (he's got like 100 boxes in his back room, I figure he won't miss it if I stole 5 everyday XD)

what do you find to be the most difficult subjects to draw? for me it's: *******...and a lot of Anime charcters (not just from *******, all animes)

as far as samples of my art...I don't have any right now because I'm not on my own computer, I'm at my dad's office using a laptop and network card I stole from the supply room XD

[EDIT] hmm...since when was c r a p a censored word?

Sankari
December 31st, 2003, 09:41 AM
Wait, my tools are just pencils. Plain old number 2 pencils. If I'm using markers or color, I'm probably coloring in a coloring book or in a real bad mood :crosseye:.

Timbjerr
December 31st, 2003, 11:17 AM
I feel stupid.

Until I can get back onto my home computer, you can look at my sig pic...it was drawn by me...just so you have a sample of my art

Greed
January 2nd, 2004, 09:55 AM
lol! The dude in your sig looks funny! XD Very kawaii!

Announcements, I finally got a scanner! ^_^ Now people can see how I really draw and stuff @_@; If yall wanna look at some, then just check my DeviantGallery, the link is below, on my sig ^-^

Do you posts your art in DeviantART, tmbjr? O.o;

*gets killed by birds*

igtica
January 2nd, 2004, 01:18 PM
wow an art club, how cool.....wonder if anything I do would actually pass as art though *sits and ponders* lol most stuff I do is random doodles, I seem to have a mix of styles :p

Greed
January 2nd, 2004, 08:08 PM
Yay! We've got Igtica with us! This shouldn't be boring at all ^-^

*gets stabbed by rocks*

Cherrim
January 2nd, 2004, 08:34 PM
Eh... new topic?

What do you guys use to post your art? As in, do you use any special sites such as deviantArt or do you just upload it to forums? Both? etc, etc.

^^; I post my decent and good stuff at deviantArt. I'm in the midst of creating an art website that would hold my cruddy stuff, too. XD I'll also upload things to forums if I'm too lazy to go searching for the devArt link or if I'm just too lazy to go through the submission process at DA. @_@

deviantart, devArt, DA... *needs to make up her mind* XD

Greed
January 4th, 2004, 11:31 AM
I try to upload things at the forums *too lazy for submission steps at DA* but it never works.. @@;; Dunno why..

I usually post my art at DeviantART, most things do not work for me. Besides, it fun seeing how other people comment my work at DA ^_^

*Gets stabbed by pencils*

Lady Machoke
January 4th, 2004, 04:53 PM
I also submitted my artwork to DeviantArt too. Unfortunately, it's such a hassle for me because I cannot afford a scanner, yet alone my own PC. Therefore, I had to send my artwork to someone so he or she could scan them and put them online for me.

Cherrim
January 4th, 2004, 06:15 PM
Oooh.. that's gotta be awful, LM. ^_^;; I'd hate to have to wait so long to get my pictures online; but at least you can so you can show people your art. (Which, btw, is amazing. ;p) Plus, that's gotta be kinda costly to send art so often. I know you send several pieces at a time, but still. :s

jynx
January 8th, 2004, 05:28 AM
Copy/paste from the Club Approval Thread...

Name: PC Artist Club

Restrictions: Strictly for the discussion of art, artists, and art in general.. or did I already mention art?

Basic Idea: Talk about art stuff, like your evil art teacher, really good art websites, show off your art, drawing styles, the list goes on and on and on...

Why: Hey, I'm probably not the only person here who wants a club for art. The club was a success on the old PC... :o

There you go... now, with the triumphant return of the Artist club..

*pause* (..crap, I can't think of a topic ><)

...anyone have a good random topic idea? XD
May I join? I want to.
Though my art is not quite popular.

Kayleigh
January 8th, 2004, 10:42 AM
Can I join too? ^_^; Drawing's my favorite hobby!

MoonLight
January 8th, 2004, 12:11 PM
It's nice to see lots of Artists on PC XD when I get my crazy old scanner working all post my newer hand drawn pics my scanner hates me

Hanatori
January 8th, 2004, 05:47 PM
For the "can I join?" questions - yes, you can. =D

Well, I'm once again in the mindset that I'm a lowly excuse for an artist that'll never really amount to much. =P Which is odd, because I'm in a good mood. oO

>What do you guys use to post your art? As in, do you use any special sites such as deviantArt or do you just upload it to forums? Both? etc, etc.

I use attachments. Once I'm old enough to bypass the stupid COPPA rules, I'm getting a DeviantArt account. Not like anyone would touch my art with a ten-foot pole. ;D

Darn COPPA, keeping me from putting my work on DA. Well, at least my thirteenth birthday comes in late February. *dances* =D

(am I the only one who gets somewhat depressed upon seeing all the people who are infinitely better than me? Meh...)

[/curious]

Lady Machoke
January 10th, 2004, 01:53 PM
I have a new topic:

Which is your favorite Pokmon to draw?
and
Outside of Pokmon, who is your favorite anime or video game character(s) to draw?

Favorite Pokmon to draw: Well, my favorite Pokmon is Machop so it's no surprise. I particularly like my female Machokes sexy thank you :nervous: but I always break the stereotype like this pic of a Machoke and her baby below. It totally bugs me when Fighting-types are portrayed as stupid, brainless, made-for-bad-guys Pokmon.
http://img5.photobucket.com/albums/v15/Maneki-Neko/Babies/chokemum.jpg

Favorite Video Game or Anime character(s) to draw: Many of you don't seem be familiar with the Darkstalkers video game series, but I have to show you this pic of Hsien-Ko/Lei-Lei.
http://stellarwind.home9.dk3.com/WFM/tigerhsien.jpg

Cherrim
January 11th, 2004, 06:47 PM
Ah.. yes.. COPPA. I hate that. XD I was SO happy when I turned thirteen. o_O; I no longer had to lie about my age on the internet. ;p

Eh.. probably Pichu. I can draw a pretty decent one in under 15 seconds. XD It's just so... easy. o_O Houndour is also fun to draw. I guess my favourites to draw are also my favourite Pokemon. ^_^;

Outside of Pokmon, who is your favorite anime or video game character(s) to draw?
Probably Yami Yuugi/Yami Bakura/Yami Malik from Yuugiou. o_o You can probably tell I love the series, so it's sort of a given that I enjoy drawing the main characters. @_@ Sadly, though, I don't draw many other characters from it. ^^; I don't usually draw other anime fanart unless I'm really bored since none of my offline friends have ever heard of the anime, usually. ^^; And I don't get much practice with video game characters, so I don't like to draw them because they turn out bad. (Though... I guess they'd look good if I practiced more. XD)

Miyu-chan
January 11th, 2004, 07:18 PM
Ehhh... the only Pokmon that I drew before is Pichu. n_n; So... I don't know? XD
I like to draw Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura. And Haruka from Pokmon. n_n But now, I'm practicing to draw Talim from Soul Calibur 2. =3

Iveechan
January 12th, 2004, 02:40 AM

-Hitmonchan, Girafarig, my made up Hitmonarch, Mightyena, Flygon, Electabuzz, Suikun, they're pretty fun to draw. Hitmonchan is annoying to draw, but just because he's my favorite Pokemon, I strive to perfect him more. I like making Hitmonchan do cute things, like eating noodles and having his undies showing ;D. I love Machoke, but they're tough to draw.

http://img2.photobucket.com/albums/v11/Iveechan/pantsredo.jpg
undies!!!

-Um... non? Once in a blue moon I'll draw Banjo Kazooie. The only other licensed characters I'll draw are the hyenas from the Lion King and the Watership Down rabbits. Oh yes, also Spyro the Dragon sometimes. I dislike drawing humans, so I prefer animal fandoms.

Greed
January 12th, 2004, 05:01 PM
I luv Iveechan's piccie ^_^ Very cute!

Which is your favorite Pokmon to draw? Togetic! ^-^ They're so easy to draw =3

Outside of Pokmon, who is your favorite anime or video game character(s) to draw? I luuuuuuv to draw any hot girl from any other anime show !_^ Especially Mai from Yu-Gi-Oh! She's sexay xD

*Burns*

Sankari
January 13th, 2004, 03:45 PM
What's your favorite pokemon to draw?
Erm...Espeon and Umbreon. All I draw is sidesviews of them, because it's hard to draw them 3D-ish. I can also draw Jigglypuff really good, but it's just too easy (and it's too easy to make Espeon and Umbreon's ears too big O_o).
Outside of pokemon, what is your favorite anime or video game character(s) to draw?
Well, I don't have an anime thing because I hate drawing people, but my favorite video game charater to draw is Nall from Lunar (pronounce LunAR, not Luner. Pronoune it R not Er). He's just like a mix of a bird and cat! I love drawing cats and birds, so he's just the perfect thing! Whoopee!

Kayleigh
January 14th, 2004, 02:03 PM

Probably Pikachu. ^_^ It's really cute, and simple to draw. Though, I do like to draw any other Pokmon too.

None in particular, except my manga character. I loooove to make up my own Anim characters, mainly girls because they're easy to design with all of the kinds of outfits and hairstyles.

And just wondering, but what Anim show do you guys think has the best art? Like how the characters look, the colors, the backgrounds, etc.

Arwen
January 14th, 2004, 02:15 PM
Uhhh... I want to draw all kinds of pokemon
Outside of Pokmon, who is your favorite anime or video game character(s) to draw? Well, made up characters... but it takes hours to draw it on the PC

BTW: Topic have been sticky... :P

igtica
January 14th, 2004, 02:52 PM
Yay! We've got Igtica with us! This shouldn't be boring at all ^-^

*gets stabbed by rocks*
whoops :p lol Haven't posted here cos of exams and Cartoon made such a nice comment :p

What's your fave pokemon to draw?
erm I don't know I kinda draw pokemon. The one that occurs the most is Pikachu though, I guess cos I had so many difficulties drawing it when I was younger.
erm, again I draw a wide range, mostly my own stuff. I never really draw any other characters. though I love using the 'cardcaptors' style.

has anyone else ever made any models or other types of this kinda thing? I've just put a photo my old one of Igtica up.

Cherrim
January 14th, 2004, 02:59 PM
Why is it stickied? It's no more important than the other clubs ._.; But.. your call, I guess. =\ Just remember that too many stickied topics makes a forum really cluttered and hard to go through at times. ^_^;

In response to Kayleigh's question... I'm really divided on that. I couldn't pick a series based on just its art because I like such a wide variety of art. For example, I LOVE Takahashi-sama's style (Yuugiou)... @_@ It's easy and fun to imitate if I feel like it (which is fun for doujinshi! :D) and stuff. I really like the fresh newer styles as well, including the style of Cardcaptor Sakura, Chobits, Ayashi no Ceres (Ceres: Celestial Goddess) and other recent ones. ^_^;; I like eye candy. :X

Arwen
January 14th, 2004, 03:13 PM
Only Important and high activity clubs get pinned... (max 5 clubs)

MoonLight
January 14th, 2004, 09:49 PM
Hmm that's tough well i would probley have to say Suicune i draw alot of that guy hehe for some reason.

Well i would have to say either the Final Fantasy Aeons and Sailor Moon characters these are mostly what i do hand drawn.

Iveechan
January 14th, 2004, 09:57 PM
Just wondering MoonLight, how come you never use commas in your posts? It's kind of annoying to read.

MoonLight
January 14th, 2004, 10:13 PM
oh im sorry, Yes it's rare I use them. But all try more often k. Oops Were starting to go off topic now . Ok when i get my scanner working all post some of my hand drawn pics. I been drawing almost 16 years.

igtica
January 15th, 2004, 05:09 AM
Yay hand drawn ML work *bows to master* I'm so proud to actually own a piece of hand drawn ML work. :p lol lined paper for the drawing plain for the letter. That's such a me thing to do.

Greed
January 18th, 2004, 04:59 PM
Did yall see btw, that other artists club thread just opened? -_-;; Glad Arwen closed it, cus I hate it when people do that... Its spamming.. DIE SPAM!!!!

Anyways, has anyone submitted new art?! I neeeeeed to see and rate art! I need to!!! ;_; I'm soooo bored..

*gets killed by axes*

latios tamer
January 18th, 2004, 06:17 PM
i'll join i favor drawing midle-aged weaponry but i dont know how to get a pic on this can you tell me

Cherrim
January 18th, 2004, 06:57 PM
Just open a full reply (either click "go advanced" under quick reply or hit the "reply" button) then scroll down and click the button "Manage Attachments". You can attach images from there. ^_^

After Arwen stickied this, I think whoever created that club just didn't see this one. x_X It gets hard to keep all the topics straight when so many are stickied sometimes.

Sankari
January 19th, 2004, 02:02 PM
Hmm that's tough well i would probley have to say Suicune i draw alot of that guy hehe for some reason.

Well i would have to say either the Final Fantasy Aeons and Sailor Moon characters these are mostly what i do hand drawn.
Wow, you like drawin them, too? I don't actually draw aeons in detail, I just make them simpler.

I don't have a picture of one of them, but here's a dragon!
http://pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1714

igtica
January 23rd, 2004, 07:52 AM
Cool dragon piccy SPon11. was that on MS Paint by chance?

Lady Machoke
January 28th, 2004, 05:11 PM
Out of curiosity, does anyone here ever done any 3-D artwork? When I said 3-D, I meant sculptures.

A long time ago, I had made a few anime characters out of papier mache. Unfortunately, many of them didn't survive because my stupid brother destroyed them out of anger and jealousy. He even pretended not to remember doing so. The only survivor was a papier mache figure of Son Goten riding on a dragon. I managed to give it away before he destroyed it.

I still do clay sculptures though, but due to lack of money I cannot buy any more materials for them. :(

Sankari
January 29th, 2004, 03:11 PM
I did draw the dragon on the Microsoft (if that's what you meant). No, actually, I never make sculptures. I don't have a kiln, but I made a few in art class, I think. I like painting them. I found a sculpture of a sleeping cat and turned it into a Persian. I also did various jewelry boxes. Drawing 2D things is still my thing, though.

Hanatori
January 29th, 2004, 05:39 PM
>Out of curiosity, does anyone here ever done any 3-D artwork? When I said 3-D, I meant sculptures.

A few months ago, I made sculptures of Pac-Man and Chuchu from Kirby's Dream Land 3 out of Sculpey clay, and I used to be interested in doing stuff like that... but not anymore.

>Which is your favorite Pokmon to draw?

Jumpluff. Not only is Jumpluff my favorite, but (s)he's fun and easy to draw.

Cherrim
January 30th, 2004, 06:29 PM
@_@; The only recent sculpturing thing I've done is a hand doing the peace sign. I only did it because I wanted to have as many aspects of visual arts in my portfolio as I could have when I went to audtition for the arts high schools. ^_^; I don't normally like sculpturing, though. =\

Sankari
February 1st, 2004, 03:32 PM
Yeah, me neither. Too long.

igtica
February 2nd, 2004, 06:32 AM
I had a styrofoam model if that counts as a sculpture? I had to actually sculpt it from a block of styrofaom so I'm guessing so :p

Sankari
February 2nd, 2004, 12:20 PM
Wait a minute...I did that for a project before! For a cell project!

Sankari
August 22nd, 2004, 12:30 PM
Sorry to double post, but the thread has died, it seems...