PDA

View Full Version : Camp Half Blood ~Percy Jackson and the Olympians Fan Club~

Missingno.7-4468
March 1st, 2010, 04:15 PM
[Future Banner goes here *cough*]
Hello, and welcome to the fan club for the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series of books and movie(s). I noticed that there wasn't one of these yet(I made sure to check), so I thought that I would make one. So yeah...

RULES:

All PC rules do apply of course.
And so do the Other Club Rules.
Please, no flaming.
No spamming the thread.
All spoiler-ish material must, well, go into a spoiler. (In case you don't know, put , then, at the end, put another one with a backslash before the spoiler part. ;))
You may change a topic after 2 weeks.
Have fun.
To be sure that you have read the rules, please put the following word into your first post here: Anaklusmos (Highlight)s
Please do not coming in here bashing this series. It is a FAN CLUB for it, how would you like it if someone did that to you?

MEMBER LIST:

Camp Director:(Owner)
Missingno.7-4468

Counselors:(Co-owner(s))
None

Campers:(Members)
Celder
Neiko Star
The Opera Ghost

Things from the Mist:(Banned members)
None. And I hope to keep it that way ;)

Banners:
[spoiler]None...

With that said, welcome to the club! Now, for the first topic...
Who has(have) been your favorite character(s) in the books/movie?
Personally, my favorite character so far has been Tyson. He is just so fun to read about and such.

The Doctor
March 7th, 2010, 10:38 AM
Im in. I like the Satyr Grover, that and Posidon of course

Calder
March 7th, 2010, 11:51 AM
Oh I'm so joining this...

My favorite is/was Niko when he said in the 4th book I AM THE GHOST KING RAWR! and he kicked Minos's ass hard that was awesome

Missingno.7-4468
March 7th, 2010, 04:33 PM
Okay, added you too.

And Cleder, that was a funny part. His appearance in the 5th book was even better, IMO.
With how he bossed Hades around and all that xD

Neiko Star
March 9th, 2010, 03:42 PM
Me joinies! Lol, you guys forgot to say Anaklusmos.

As for my favorite character...I like Percy, but I think it's more because of his powers than his personality.

Missingno.7-4468
March 10th, 2010, 01:46 PM
Me joinies! Lol, you guys forgot to say Anaklusmos.

As for my favorite character...I like Percy, but I think it's more because of his powers than his personality.
Haha, partly my fault, I've been out of it lately. So I just willy-nilly accepted them xD

Anyway, accepted, welcome to the club!