PDA

View Full Version : Metroid Other M Leaked Opening

sirboulevard
March 1st, 2010, 11:00 PM
Nintendo had its big summit last week and there was finally a demo for Other M. during it a guy snuck in a camera and filmed the opening sequence (http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTU0NzUwNjI0.html)

This is one of the few copies of the video left so enjoy it while you can.

Jolene
March 3rd, 2010, 09:58 AM
There's another new trailer here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cAiVo08vXU).

I think that Samus is pretty but her hair looks a bit too 90's.

Fox♠
March 3rd, 2010, 03:03 PM
imo this is the game that can save the Wii.

MrGhost
March 7th, 2010, 09:33 AM
I hear the controls are gonna be sideways Wiimote.
Not to my liking D:
Well, if the controls aren't broken then then it looks great! But it could go either way....

sirboulevard
March 7th, 2010, 12:22 PM
I hear the controls are gonna be sideways Wiimote.
Not to my liking D:
Well, if the controls aren't broken then then it looks great! But it could go either way....
According to the people who played the demo it felt like playing Super Metroid on the SNES, so thats very very promising.

MrGhost
March 7th, 2010, 12:51 PM
According to the people who played the demo it felt like playing Super Metroid on the SNES, so thats very very promising.

That sounds good, but from what I read on Giantbomb, it looks like there's not only going to be 2d. I quote the article: "Of course, those also means that you can only really move in eight directions, thanks to the Wii's digital pad, and you don't have direct speed control like you'd have with an analog stick."

So we'll see how it looks from here on.

Forgotten_hope
March 8th, 2010, 05:53 PM
I enjoy the fact that they've decided to "humanize" Samus.

We were first given a voice to Samus and Brawl, and that was a huge step. When I saw the trailer, I was really happy to hear her speak. I think it's really great that Samus is now going to be around humans, and beings she can talk with, and actually, you know, TALK with them. I always found it odd and a little cold that Samus never spoke to anyone, no matter how much they were helping her.