PDA

View Full Version : What was the first VM you received and sent?

WonderGirl
March 2nd, 2010, 02:49 AM
What was the first VM you received and sent?

>First VM received

>First VM sent

Me:

>First VM received
from benthekid:
hey i am ben wanna join my pokemon site?

>First VM sent
to Galukxy:
ok but how do you know ben and how does he "use" you?

lol this gives me bad memories xD

n u guys?

インフェルノの津波
March 2nd, 2010, 02:58 AM
The first one I received.

Eivana
Well I was meaning over the internet when I was talking about days. XD There isn't really that much to argue about over the internet, at least for me, becuase I find it really stupid to argue with someone you don't know. Like when someone says, "Your mother is a lesbian!" That just... Sounds really stupid. You don't know the mother, so... Wtf? Lol. I guess I'm just serious natured.

I can be a wiseass too. I can be rude, but only when people are rude to me first. I like to be nice to people, there is nothing I love more than making friends.

Uh, Lucerine... The name sounds familiar... I think I've spoken to him a couple of times. Lol. I forget people that I don't really talk to much here.

Sick as a ****ing dog. Lol. Been sick all damn day, about to go to a friends house. Hang out there for a while. Maybe try to get over being sick. Her house is warmer than mine and her parents are nurses, and I love just laying down watching my sis play games, so it's a comfortable environment for me.
How are you?

My first VM.

December 29th, 2009 07:44 PMインフェルノの津波
3 days? Man, you're lucky. I had one where it's lasted 4 months and still going on. I think it was about a debt......

Anyway, thanks for postin'. Don't worry, I'm not rude, just a wiseass sometimes.

Hey, you know a guy called Lucerine? He told me about you......I'm his older brother, the jerk in his life. I'm where his cocky attitude comes from, although I'm not cocky and and a stuck up *****.....

So, how're you?

Ah, good times, good times...

Saltare.
March 2nd, 2010, 07:35 AM
Recieved:

Fighting Infernape

Hey about the Fire character, can you tell me some of the characteristics you know about your Fire

Sent:

Idk what my first sent one was...

Usagi-Chan~
March 2nd, 2010, 09:44 AM
Recieved:
Hey, Nii-Chan~. Sup? Giant text ftw. Hahaha.
Sent:
FC: ---- ---- ----
Name: ----
Thats my info
(undid my information~)

mondays suck
March 2nd, 2010, 09:58 AM
First VM received:August 30th, 2009 10:48 AM Signomi (http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=14963):Your username speaks the truth.

Don't really know how to find the first VM sent though.

Galukxy
March 2nd, 2010, 10:10 AM
>First VM received
from benthekid
hi ss!how r u today?ps:my bros computer got taken,he cant post rude comments.theres loads to do here.hey,do u have twitter?u can other peoples status on from twitter on profile padges!check out my profile and add me as a friend if u join.my profile for twitters on my profile on here

grr makes me angry this one and the lies in it he hasn't even got a brother >:3 grr bad memories indeed DX
>First VM sent
cos i wasn't sure how to work out the vm thingy yet i kind of answered two peoples vms

hi ben ive been training my pokemon yep im fine i dont have twitter oh yeah hi lucarilvx i missed you
yeah i missed Lucario he's really cool and nice he's my first ever online friend i had, been through alot, he got ill recent and had to go to hospital, I still hope he's okay and well, being one of my best friends of course :)

donavannj
March 2nd, 2010, 10:22 AM
First VM ever received:
Sent by GrayLuna on April 20th, 2008 07:09 PM:
Hi DJ! I just dropped by to say hi since I haven't seen you in a wile. >.<

First VM ever sent out:
April 22nd, 2008 09:40 AM to Gray Luna
GL, you haven't really seen me in a while because I've been focusing on the TCG area for the moment.

tee_bird
March 2nd, 2010, 02:41 PM
I've never sent or received any. :/

Jordan
March 2nd, 2010, 03:50 PM
^ but it clearly shows two VMs in your profile. D:
/not a stalker

Received:
I MISS YOU.;o;
A VM from 2008. I was away from December 2007 all the way to August of last year because of various circumstances, and I used to know Cherii when I was active, so...

Sent:
No kidding, I haven't been on for two years. It's been a long while; I remember when your username was penguin-pal something something.
My response when Cherii commented that he forgot who I was. XD;

Captain Hobo.
March 2nd, 2010, 05:06 PM
My frist VM received was by Drone94 and it said Hey there. I have no clue what was my VM sent was.

tee_bird
March 2nd, 2010, 05:07 PM
^ but it clearly shows two VMs in your profile. D:
/not a stalker

Oh wow, I'm stupid. I was thinking PMs for some reason.

VM, Visitor Message.. I get it now! :D