PDA

View Full Version : Who would you pick to be Praetor?

John Denver
October 26th, 2004, 12:22 PM
Since theres one for mods and s-mods, why not praetors!?

Dakota
Lightning
Kayleigh

I guess...there's not many choices :P

*waits for someone to make a Who would you pick to be admin thread*

BOO ya!

Eliana
October 26th, 2004, 12:23 PM
Oy vey...What are the points of these threads anyways? XD
I'm not really sure...I'l get back to ya on that one :P

Silly Sentret
October 26th, 2004, 12:25 PM
oO;;; What's a praetor? XD

Guest_1337
October 26th, 2004, 12:26 PM
Dakota is a noob, all he does is spam and post in the T-dome. I don’t even see why they don’t just de-mod him. Erica should be made a praetor though, if you guys in power would actually DO something. *stomps off*
'course she doesn't WANT to give up her smod color, so *Votes the last option*

TRIFORCE89
October 26th, 2004, 12:38 PM
Erica! Aside from the fact that I'm her friend and I'd be slightly biased because of that. I do feel that she can handle it perfectly and that she's deserves it.

She'd probably end up switching the Praetor and S-Mod colours afterwards.

(There are a lot of these threads recently)

John Denver
October 26th, 2004, 12:38 PM
Then just vote for lightning Abby :)

I'm sure it's not too complicated for you to just do so...Just move your barbie colored mouse to the top of your $2 screen and click "Lightning." Wait, your not having your period are you? doh!

Well considering that my post count is literally 80 times that of yours, I guess I'm doing halfway decent for a nooB...*uggles Abby*

And a praetor is like halfway between an S-mod and an Admin, sorta...just higher up the ladder.

I voted for lightning...meh

Kairi
October 26th, 2004, 12:40 PM
Since they were given powers for the T-dome though, they’re really more or less the same, unless Andy and I have more authority or something.

And my mouse probably cost more money than you have on you at a time. ~_~

John Denver
October 26th, 2004, 12:42 PM
Since they were given powers for the T-dome though, theyre really more or less the same, unless Andy and I have more authority or something.

And my mouse probably cost more money than you have on you at a time. ~_~

Umm....maybe you should scroll up a bit so you can see ABBY's post...which is the one I was referring to...not KAIRI

(there's apparently more than one abby in this message board)

Brittany
October 26th, 2004, 12:43 PM
Did somebody say Brittany!?

Actually, I don't think we need another Praetor, as if PC hasn't already demonized the position of Praetor, by giving it to Andy XD

Just kidding anyway. I want Dakota to be the next one, but I think Erica deserves it more...

I'm not saying that we PC needs to promote her anytime soon though. XD

aaaaaa
October 26th, 2004, 12:48 PM
http://home.graffiti.net/missybarlow:graffiti.net/sexy2.jpg
http://home.graffiti.net/missybarlow:graffiti.net/sexy.jpg

C'mon, isn't it obvious who deserves it? XP

Brittany
October 26th, 2004, 12:51 PM
http://home.graffiti.net/missybarlow:graffiti.net/sexy2.jpg
http://home.graffiti.net/missybarlow:graffiti.net/sexy.jpg

C'mon, isn't it obvious who deserves it? XP
This was the next Praetor thread, not the next Abby thread XD

But that's not a bad idea. Not a bad idea at all...

Dakota and I should have our own group XD
BOO YA!

Shana
October 26th, 2004, 12:53 PM
Lightning, because shes really cool. ^^

aaaaaa
October 26th, 2004, 12:55 PM
Yeah, but I'm not cool enough to be either, so I just cling to those screenshots XP

Kimi-Kaizer
October 26th, 2004, 12:56 PM
dang how many more kinds of threads are we gonna have for these XD figures greg had to start a trend XD eh we dont need one i guess i dont know XD

Roxas
October 26th, 2004, 01:03 PM
I really do not think there should be a new praetor for PC. Not such a good idea to have another...

*Chikorita*
October 26th, 2004, 01:08 PM
I choose Lightning. I think she would do a good job. But I bet she wouldn't becuase the S-Mod colors are so cool. XD

Jeremy
October 26th, 2004, 01:13 PM
Am I the only one who's gona say Kayleigh, sweeties? XD

Castrainer
October 26th, 2004, 01:17 PM
*looks at a1337a's post*
Sexy Sinner? :P

Anyways, I voted for Kayleigh because she deserves it...

Brittany
October 26th, 2004, 01:33 PM
Yeah, but I'm not cool enough to be either, so I just cling to those screenshots XP
I like to cling to my screenshots too XD
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/Brittany15/1.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/Brittany15/2.png
Is this some kind of sign?!? XP

Scyther5
October 26th, 2004, 01:40 PM
We really don't need a new one, I think one was enough already...but eh twos ok, but 3 defentally arn't needed.

Kayleigh
October 26th, 2004, 01:59 PM
*votes for Kayleigh and runs off before she gets attacked*

DragonTrainer
October 26th, 2004, 02:04 PM
I vote for Dakota, because umm, yea, he's a misunderstood child who's life is htis website and he deserves it =/

parallelzero
October 26th, 2004, 02:08 PM
*votes for Kayleigh*
I think she's a nice person, yadda yadda, I dont need to give a speech, XD

John Denver
October 26th, 2004, 03:48 PM
I vote for Dakota, because umm, yea, he's a misunderstood child who's life is htis website and he deserves it =/

No need to insult me DT :P...

DragonTrainer
October 26th, 2004, 03:49 PM
No need to insult me DT

He admitted it, you all saw it, you all saw it!

JKPichu
October 26th, 2004, 03:53 PM
Erica, she already has the powers.

John Denver
October 26th, 2004, 03:54 PM
NOOOOOOOOO!!

C'mon people! One more vote and I got a whoppin 10 percent!

BOO ya!

AdamHays
October 26th, 2004, 03:55 PM
What is the point of a Praetor or Kairis' Group?All they can do is IP ban*oooooos*

Claire
October 26th, 2004, 03:58 PM
I think it's to do with input as well
Preators can have greater input into decisions made than S-Mods, and therefore add to the welfare of PC ^^
But i think there's enough preators..maybe a new one in quite a few months

JKPichu
October 26th, 2004, 03:58 PM
They have basically full access to the AdminCP.

AdamHays
October 26th, 2004, 04:00 PM
I have seen a full adminCP,there is not much else to do,besides change logos and all that other stuff.

Castrainer
October 26th, 2004, 04:02 PM
I have seen a full adminCP,there is not much else to do,besides change logos and all that other stuff.

^
Thats why ya will nevar be one ;p It has much more functions, yah...

AdamHays
October 26th, 2004, 04:12 PM
^
Thats why ya will nevar be one ;p It has much more functions, yah...
Oh well,I know what it has and does not have,and how do you know that?It is not up to you.

parallelzero
October 26th, 2004, 04:13 PM
Oh well,I know what it has and does not have,and how do you know that?It is not up to you.
Just call it a wild guess...
Meh, we have too much staff now! Oo

Castrainer
October 26th, 2004, 04:16 PM

Not up to me? I was already an Hyper-Mod at a VBulletin Board (not PC) and I could see the Admin CP, and I DO know it has much more things~

Legendary_Pokegirl
October 26th, 2004, 04:17 PM

Trust me, people who have been here longer then you know who can become a mod and who cant. And well....uhhh...nevermind. =P

Claire
October 26th, 2004, 04:19 PM
Now now everyone, there's no need to member bash ^^;
Let's just agree that being a Preator is a great privilige ^^

Arcanine
October 26th, 2004, 04:38 PM
I have seen a full adminCP,there is not much else to do,besides change logos and all that other stuff.Then I guess you didn't see the full Admin CP *has lots to do in the Admin CP on PC*.

And poor D only has 2 votes. XD

Well if you asked me then I would say that all of them would make great Praetors on PC. Even if I don't like 4 other members in MY (see that Jake XD) Usergroup. XD

John Denver
October 26th, 2004, 05:47 PM
As far as the male S-mods at PC goes...I know I rank somewhere in the top 10%...

It's like Canada! The 3rd most popular country in north america!

BOO ya!

DragonTrainer
October 26th, 2004, 05:48 PM
I can't believe I voted for Dakota, I'm such a loser *cries*

John Denver
October 26th, 2004, 05:49 PM
I can't believe I voted for Dakota, I'm such a loser *cries*

*chokes on burger*

*glares* I hate you *glares*

DragonTrainer
October 26th, 2004, 05:55 PM
*Evil eye* Right back at ya... foo

John Denver
October 26th, 2004, 06:06 PM
*eviler eye*

ha! What now! DT DT DT!

Oh...and I would pick...lightning as praetor...(avoids spam)

DragonTrainer
October 26th, 2004, 06:13 PM
*Kicks you where the sun don't shine*

And to be on topic, I made a horrible choice picking dakota xD

Ninja Retsu
October 26th, 2004, 06:23 PM
I vote Kay-Kay.(Kayleigh) Because she's nice and friendly. But,the most important,she's responsible,dedicated and etc.

Geometric-sama
October 26th, 2004, 06:37 PM
We've got enough for now I think, but out of those people I'd choose Erica, because she's really nice. (Sorry Koty boy :P, you're just mean and horrible XD). I love Kayleigh, but she's the junior S-mod at the moment and I don't see her getting promoted ahead of one of the other two.

John Denver
October 27th, 2004, 03:42 AM
We've got enough for now I think, but out of those people I'd choose Erica, because she's really nice. (Sorry Koty boy :P, you're just mean and horrible XD). I love Kayleigh, but she's the junior S-mod at the moment and I don't see her getting promoted ahead of one of the other two.

Mean and horrible!?! I AM NOT!!

*punches JA in the FACE*

TAKE IT BACK! BASTARD!!

*kicks*

Oh wait...well that was ironic wasn't it....:P

*hugs JA* There there...BOO ya!

Claire
October 27th, 2004, 03:44 AM
awws, why's everyone picking on dakota XD

John Denver
October 27th, 2004, 03:47 AM
*cries*

Not funny! Meh, ah well, can't change everything...

*bans everybody*

Muwahaha!

Claire
October 27th, 2004, 03:48 AM
O.O ..well i cant really defend ya if u start doing that XD *blocks the ban button by uggling it*

IceKitten
October 27th, 2004, 04:12 AM
I would vote DF dadragonz for Praetor :)

Claire
October 27th, 2004, 05:47 AM
I think ur confused Tig XD im eligable to become an Admin, not a Preator XD

IceKitten
October 27th, 2004, 05:52 AM
Oh I got you and a1337a the wrong way round then =o

Whoa that sounded....wrong o.o

Mr Cat Dog
October 27th, 2004, 08:42 AM
We don't need one at this moment in time. Unless Anthony/Andy mysteriously die, we've got enough as it is any way. When they do die though.... probably Lightning. She's Praetor anyways, all it is, is the orange colour, but she'd probably change it XD

Cherrim
October 27th, 2004, 09:36 AM
I love Kayleigh, but she's the junior S-mod at the moment and I don't see her getting promoted ahead of one of the other two.We did away with that, didn't we? o_O; There's no reason someone should be more senior than someone else. Besides... two S-Mods have been promoted before me, even though I was S-Modded first. xD;; So it wouldn't be any surprise or anything.

Aanyway. I'd vote me but... *gasp* I don't really want to be one. o_O; The colour is ugly compared to the S-Mod colour and I'd only end up with a bunch of stupid PMs from n00bs. :< Not fun. Besides... I've got almost all the powers already anyway. x3
What is the point of a Praetor or Kairis' Group?All they can do is IP ban*oooooos*x3 They can do almost anything. You say you've seen an Admin CP before, but apparently not - you can do almost anything on one. =\ Such as taking over the world. ;D

Flaming Ice
October 27th, 2004, 01:32 PM
Kayleigh is in the lead by 1 vote ^_^
I would really like to see Kayleigh become Praetor!

John Denver
October 27th, 2004, 03:19 PM
Now that I think about it, I would think that Lightning and Kayleigh are equally able to praetor...

BOO ya!

AdamHays
October 27th, 2004, 03:26 PM
x3 They can do almost anything. You say you've seen an Admin CP before, but apparently not - you can do almost anything on one. =\ Such as taking over the world. ;D

I knows,i was in bad mood yesterday XP,i would pick Lightning,she's a super super super moderator XD.

Gardy
October 27th, 2004, 03:28 PM
I voted for Dakota I think he deserves it the most plus he is nice *uh-huh XD*, and funny. Also his sig pwns with wise wisdom XD

AdamHays
October 27th, 2004, 03:38 PM
Yeah,i likies his sig.It is kinda hard to choose,they would all make great praetors.
But im sticking with lightning.she's super cool XP.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
October 27th, 2004, 03:44 PM
I don't think we need another one. Pretty soon, we'll run out of S-MODs, and unless they're planning on hiring more MODs to replace the MODs who replace the S-MODs, yeah...No More. If we do get anothe Praector, it should be Lighting/Dakota, since they are probably the most helpful S-MODs around the board as a whole.

JKPichu
October 27th, 2004, 03:52 PM
We did away with that, didn't we? o_O; There's no reason someone should be more senior than someone else. I think she was referring to the fact that Kay's the newest one.

AdamHays
October 27th, 2004, 03:54 PM
I agrees with Nick,but this is not saying that they will become one,it is just asking who do you think would be a good one,doesn't not mean that they will become one immediately after this thread.

And besides i think were getting a new S-mod :D

JKPichu
October 27th, 2004, 04:00 PM
I doubt there will be one. Abby has put a big personal "No!" on the matter, and there's disputes between the other staff of who it would be, if there was one.

John Denver
October 27th, 2004, 05:50 PM
Actually I'm guessing there will be a new S-mod...but I'm just guessing

*WINKS REALLY LOUDLY*

Cherrim
October 27th, 2004, 05:55 PM
It depends on how things turn out. No hinting, Dakota. =X

And to whoever said we'd run out of S-Mods (I'm too lazy to go find and quote your post, now XD), we won't. Say Kayleigh were promoted... we wouldn't need to find someone to fill her spot. She'd still be doing the same things she does now... just with more powers and a differently coloured name. She would virtually still be an S-Mod. =\

Mullet
October 27th, 2004, 06:03 PM
Erica, but like T89 I guess I'm a little bised, and plus I think she would do a great job!

JKPichu
October 27th, 2004, 06:13 PM
Actually I'm guessing there will be a new S-mod...but I'm just guessing

*WINKS REALLY LOUDLY*
Hmm. Cool. I want to see this new person~~ And to whoever said we'd run out of S-Mods (I'm too lazy to go find and quote your post, now XD), we won't. Say Kayleigh were promoted... we wouldn't need to find someone to fill her spot. She'd still be doing the same things she does now... just with more powers and a differently coloured name. She would virtually still be an S-Mod. =\Wasn't I the one to start with that arguement? XD

Anyways... yeah...

John Denver
October 27th, 2004, 06:28 PM
You post an awful lot for someone who left JK...if you don't wanna leave then don't leave...

JKPichu
October 27th, 2004, 06:36 PM
No, I'm just keeping an eye on these two topics to see who gets promoted. :)

aaaaaa
October 27th, 2004, 07:11 PM
No-one's gonna be promoted :P
If you stick around to see that, you'll never leave.

Kimi-Kaizer
October 27th, 2004, 07:13 PM
lets only hope then :P j/k XD

Spectrum
October 27th, 2004, 09:35 PM
If you stick around to see that, you'll never leave.
Shh! Don't tell him, Sawah! XD *drags him back in* You're not leaving with me around. :P

As for the next Praetor, definitely Kay-chan. She's so sweet. XP

Cool Cr@cker
October 28th, 2004, 03:24 AM
Seriously why in the Blue he'll would we need another praetor.....2 is more than enough!
Yah They have got access to the AdminCP and all that...But 3---4 No way!~~~
Anyway Kairi's just doing all the jobs around here!

John Denver
October 28th, 2004, 03:39 AM

Thats right people

*shifty eyes*

No ones getting promoted...keep thinking it

*shifty eyes*

BOO ya!

Cool Cr@cker
October 28th, 2004, 04:47 AM
I I dont dont believe it...
Congrats Dakota....YOu Hexed Kairi...Just half an hr ago you were a sup mod!
Amazing!

Claire
October 28th, 2004, 07:33 AM
Yay for D!! *uggles D's red-ness*

Zapchu
October 28th, 2004, 07:36 AM
The yellow super mod color is decreasing. >_>; I must do something about it!!! *switches super mod and praetor color* There...that should do. *gets killed by Steve for changing colors again*

XDXD

Kairi
October 28th, 2004, 09:43 AM
Merry Christmas. I remember when I actually had to do work to get that rank. Heh.

Gardy
October 28th, 2004, 11:30 AM
Congrat Dakota XD I knew you'd be the next praetor.

Cherrim
October 28th, 2004, 11:47 AM
The yellow super mod color is decreasing. >_>; I must do something about it!!! *switches super mod and praetor color* There...that should do. *gets killed by Steve for changing colors again*

XDXD
It's orange and it's my baby. You switch it around and I'll either promote myself or switch it back. :<

JKPichu
October 28th, 2004, 11:52 AM
...err congrats Dakota...

o.O

*wonders what's up with Abby*

John Denver
October 28th, 2004, 05:39 PM
I'm not really praetor you guys....and even if I was, it's not even a big deal at all...S-mod and praetor are the same thing, just a different font change.

Meh...

Kairi
October 28th, 2004, 05:42 PM
Yeah, it was a weird chain of events. But as is, with all this going on, would probably be best to lock this one.