PDA

View Full Version : Youtube poop?

JaggedMan
March 4th, 2010, 01:08 PM
How many people watch youtube poop on youtube? Just curious because I am making some youtube poops and I need ideas. But also, I just want to know how many people hate it or like it...

Sotto Voce
March 4th, 2010, 02:55 PM
Hadn't heard of it, so I looked on youtube. Coincidentally I can across a pokemon youtube poop. It was pretty funny.

I support! :D

FreakyLocz14
March 4th, 2010, 02:57 PM
Hadn't heard of it, so I looked on youtube. Coincidentally I can across a pokemon youtube poop. It was pretty funny.

I support! :D

Was it Ash's Retarded Adventure?

lionrt60
April 4th, 2010, 10:06 AM
that 1 is pretty funni! any1 else seen it

thepsynergist
April 30th, 2010, 01:24 PM
Mah boi! This forum is what all true warriors strive for!

OOOAAHHH!

WolfgangWhiplash
May 9th, 2010, 12:28 PM
When there's smoke, they pinch back.

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
May 9th, 2010, 01:11 PM
BECAUSE YOUTUBE IS WHERE THE POOP IS!
WAWAWA WA-WA WAAAAAAAAAAAAA

XD

yes, I used to watch them all the time before my sound decided to die on me. sigh~

jigglyppuff8
May 9th, 2010, 03:57 PM
I used to watch them all the time too. Then I realized it's the same overused CD-i Mario/Zelda/Sonic Cartoon clips over and over again. I still enjoy Deepercutt's whenever he uploads something, but otherwise, bleh.

WolfgangWhiplash
May 9th, 2010, 04:09 PM
I used to watch them all the time too. Then I realized it's the same overused CD-i Mario/Zelda/Sonic Cartoon clips over and over again. I still enjoy Deepercutt's whenever he uploads something, but otherwise, bleh.

Deepercutt is overrated. OMGTSN is the only one!

Gary, the Magic Fairy
May 9th, 2010, 06:45 PM
After watching your first one the novelty wears off and you realize that someone spent way too much time on something that really isn't that funny or original anymore. They're all basically the same.

Aureol
May 9th, 2010, 08:43 PM
After watching your first one the novelty wears off and you realize that someone spent way too much time on something that really isn't that funny or original anymore. They're all basically the same.

Yeah. YTPs are hard to enjoy after the first dozen or so, although there are a few that shine... like this one (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYKyZvsSWZg&feature=related) gets me laughing. Then again, it is really stupid :P

thepsynergist
May 10th, 2010, 04:46 PM
My few fave poopers are:

CommanderGwonam
WalrusGuy
QuibbyJibby
KroboProductions
SwishFilmsInc

to name a few.

missingnoresearcher
May 28th, 2010, 06:51 AM
Who doesn't?