PDA

View Full Version : Person for admin!

JKPichu
October 26th, 2004, 03:57 PM
Blame Dakota. :P

Who do you think would a good admin? (Remember, admins must have sites. :P)

Kimi-Kaizer
October 26th, 2004, 03:59 PM
um *thinks* you XD :P im serious i would want you to be either you or JA 0_o

John Denver
October 26th, 2004, 04:02 PM
Maca!!

*runs as people throw stuff at him*

Castrainer
October 26th, 2004, 04:04 PM
Maca!!

*hits Dakota with an Alluminium Baseball Bat*

Humm... Let me think... Greg, saul, pokejungle, RoboMechaWobbufett?

DragonTrainer
October 26th, 2004, 04:04 PM
Maca!!

Pfft, Jess to the End! Jess to the End!

Zapchu
October 26th, 2004, 04:06 PM
:P Claire ~ from Dadragonz, duh. Hopefully it'll happen soon. xD Kwesi needs to get his site up if he has time. o_O; and PPNSteve needs to get his site to fully load for me. Me is annoying. ^_^;

Too bad Abby doesn't have a site, but she's happy with her own *cough* PERSONAL *cough* usergroup already which she can *cough* change colors and ect; *cough*.

Claire
October 26th, 2004, 04:08 PM
I was offered by Kwesi a few months ago, but i had promised to another friend i would join her forum, so i had to turn down..wish i hadn't so much now..*sighs*..
My friend ran out of time and had to close her site, so now PC is the only forum i visit *huggles it*

Thankies zappy *tight huggles* ^^ i hope so too

AdamHays
October 26th, 2004, 04:15 PM
I vote Claire,she has a great site,and she is more then fair.

Legendary_Pokegirl
October 26th, 2004, 04:21 PM
I too, think Claire would make a great admin. ^^ I love her site, and she is really nice.

AdamHays
October 26th, 2004, 04:23 PM
It's like the only site i enjoy updating XP.

Claire
October 26th, 2004, 04:23 PM
aww, you guys are too sweet ^^ *huggles*

Star Crossed Dreamer
October 26th, 2004, 04:29 PM
I say Claire. She's nice to everybody, and her site is just awesome.

JKPichu
October 26th, 2004, 04:52 PM
um *thinks* you XD :P im serious i would want you to be either you or JA 0_o
Neither of our sites are good enough. --;

Claire
October 26th, 2004, 04:52 PM
Thanks ricky ^^ . . . .

Kimi-Kaizer
October 26th, 2004, 04:55 PM
Neither of our sites are good enough. --;
so i dun nobody else with good sites <<; only you and JA XD

JKPichu
October 26th, 2004, 04:59 PM
Thanks ricky ^^ . . . .
Please don't character bypass or make posts with less than 4 words.

Kimi: XD

Lizzie
October 26th, 2004, 05:00 PM
I think eliana should, she's really reliable and loyal, she works really hard to become an admin and her hard work should go without being unnoticed

Claire
October 26th, 2004, 05:00 PM
well, i couldve added huggles, but i was becoming all huggled out XD

Lizzie, they have to have a pokemon site in order to be admin ^^;
With regular members without a site, post in the 'mod' thread of the voting poll ^^

Kimi-Kaizer
October 26th, 2004, 05:02 PM
Kimi: XD
whats that supposed to mean? XD

Besides you know pokevillage is my favorite and of course im gonna think its the best cuz i do! :P

ok fine i choose DF dragonz but im still keep my vote for Greg and JA XD :P

Ninja Retsu
October 26th, 2004, 06:17 PM
Umm... I vote for DF dadragon,Jedi_Amara and Zapchu.

Zapchu
October 26th, 2004, 06:21 PM
Eh...I don't think I can go any higher, unless there IS really a Master Admin position up there that gives me the controls to the entire board so I can take over it and *cough* ...<_<;; Okay...no one heard that... *runs off*

XD We need more sexy people to join the admin group and PC staff members. xD

Pokecommunity: "Home to the sexiest staff members!"

One of these days...that will be the slogan. And besides, if Claire becomes an admin we'll be even on the number of girls and boys with admin powers. Abby technically has admin powers...so there would be 3 guys (Kwesi, Steve, VR) then 3 girls (Abby, Claire, n me)

JKPichu
October 26th, 2004, 06:28 PM
Andy has almost as many powers as Abby. ;)

Geometric-sama
October 26th, 2004, 06:38 PM
Then you can do both Claire and me. :P XD If I had a chance at being a PC community site I'd be working 24-7 on TPP.

Kairi
October 26th, 2004, 06:58 PM
I know it’s silly, but if I was offered I’d give up my pink/purple name and become an admin, even if it didn’t mean the couple of powers I don’t have already. It was… a nice feeling a year ago, that these spots don’t quite give. Though I’m quite happy to stay pink/purple forever. ^_^;

Geometric-sama
October 26th, 2004, 07:48 PM
XD Just change your username colour then! It's obvious XD

Claire
October 27th, 2004, 02:21 AM
Eh...I don't think I can go any higher, unless there IS really a Master Admin position up there that gives me the controls to the entire board so I can take over it and *cough* ...<_<;; Okay...no one heard that... *runs off*

XD We need more sexy people to join the admin group and PC staff members. xD

Pokecommunity: "Home to the sexiest staff members!"

One of these days...that will be the slogan. And besides, if Claire becomes an admin we'll be even on the number of girls and boys with admin powers. Abby technically has admin powers...so there would be 3 guys (Kwesi, Steve, VR) then 3 girls (Abby, Claire, n me)

XD Zappy as a master-controller-of-the-universe admin? thats some scary stuff XD
XD i'd love to see that as the slogan -the sexiness!
ya, we need some even girl power XD

IceKitten
October 27th, 2004, 05:35 AM
I vote a1337a for Admin XP

KoBRe LaiR
October 27th, 2004, 01:40 PM
I think Claire would make a perfect admin. Plus if you notice how the names of each admin matches their site, Claire's name on PC. :D
But the true reason is that she would be a perfect addition to the admins here at PC, plus she is most of the time online. She is really helpful, and I think she would bring good things to PC.

Gardy
October 27th, 2004, 01:42 PM
I vote for Claire for admin.

Claire
October 27th, 2004, 01:43 PM
aww *huggles ressee* thankyou so much ^^ and you too amanda!

Morkula
October 27th, 2004, 02:01 PM
*sees my name* O.O
WCC isn't exactly good enough to be considered for anything. Actually, it's the worst Pokemon site on the web... :P

Back to the conversation, I think that Claire or Nil's site should be the next community site (which means Admin-ship).

Zapchu
October 27th, 2004, 08:53 PM
>_>; Oh yeah...isn't Claire that dragon trainer in gold/silver versions?? Then...her site name is dadragonz.com, so it all makes sense. I'm less original on my part...name=Zapchu, site=Zapchu.

DF~ I turned down Kwesi's offer the first time as well. :P But after you think about it...it's better to gather all the fans onto one boards rather than many smaller boards. Thay way people can interact with many others instead of just a restricted bunch.

IceKitten
October 28th, 2004, 12:38 AM
Yeah I mixed up Claire for admin Sawah for S-mod, shoot me >_>

Cool Cr@cker
October 28th, 2004, 03:26 AM
Claire Would seriously make a good one...But will Kwesi go for another Admin!

DarkRaikou
October 28th, 2004, 03:36 AM
I think I would make a good admin jk, my site doesn't get enough hits and only has around 0.5mb content XD And I would kill PC, mwahahahah.

I would vote DF Dadragonz, she is one of the most active members on PC.

Claire
October 28th, 2004, 07:13 AM
Thanks for all the positive response, guys ^^

Zappy, dont worry -i wasnt that intelligent XD I created DF before 'claire' was around as a dragon trainer XDD just my name's Claire and i like dragon pokemon XDD
Ya, that point about bringing everyone together is why i love PC, and why i've turned down other offers to become admin of smaller boards. Bringing together all the pokemon fans into one board is really great ^^

Geometric-sama
October 28th, 2004, 08:14 PM
Nil's site used to be part of PC, didn't it? And I thought he wants to have it a community site again.

Cool Cr@cker
October 29th, 2004, 06:13 AM
Who's Nil!!And it think Pokesafari and One more site were affy's!!
Maybe Kwesi will offer you again Claire...Your site really rocks...Oh and so do Pokejungle,POke-village(ooh Greg's left) and????

Spectrum
October 29th, 2004, 07:37 AM
Claire Would seriously make a good one...But will Kwesi go for another Admin!
If Kwesi doesn't allow another admin, Steve will. *evil smirk*

Edit: XD I forgot. I vote for Claire. *doesn't know how it's spelt X_x*

Arcanine
October 29th, 2004, 07:53 AM
Who's Nil!!And it think Pokesafari and One more site were affy's!!
Maybe Kwesi will offer you again Claire...Your site really rocks...Oh and so do Pokejungle,POke-village(ooh Greg's left) and????
Well Nil is Poksafari. XD

Well I'm not into sites anymore (I only go to 3 sites now and even then it's rare I go to them) so I can't vote. XD

Claire
October 29th, 2004, 12:01 PM
Thankies Kyogre and Cracker ^^
But kwesi does have the last say on admins, since steve already said he'd be cool with me being an admin but i gotta wait for kwesi

Cool Cr@cker
October 29th, 2004, 10:03 PM
Zappy Loves the Idea for another Admin(Affy)..But Well We'd know IF ya get the PM!
And Claire Call me CC!

Zapchu
October 29th, 2004, 10:31 PM
>_>; Uhm...VR probably doesn't have anything against it either. So far all the admins agree except for Kwesi? (Who is rarely online...and pops up mysteriously...) And everyone else seems to be okay with it. *brainwashes Kwesi* XD

NiNGi
October 30th, 2004, 03:29 AM
Of course I'm gonna say the BEST ADMIN EVER is ZAPPY ZAP ZAP! XD
She is totally cool
She is dead sexy XD
She posts gr8 picz
She goes to cool pokemon events
Has a professor near her (XD)
and has a cool 24 hours active Laptop now taken over by pokemon XD

How can you possibly beat her! XD

EDIT: But since she's an admin already.... I vote for Castrainer.... XD

deathbyalice
October 30th, 2004, 03:31 AM
lol, you guys are really funny!

Claire
October 30th, 2004, 03:56 AM
>_>; Uhm...VR probably doesn't have anything against it either. So far all the admins agree except for Kwesi? (Who is rarely online...and pops up mysteriously...) And everyone else seems to be okay with it. *brainwashes Kwesi* XD
XD thats a handy skill to know, zappy!
Kwesi's like a mew -all-powerful, but rarely appears in front of the public ^^

NiNGi
October 30th, 2004, 04:03 AM
XD thats a handy skill to know, zappy!
Kwesi's like a mew -all-powerful, but rarely appears in front of the public ^^

omg totally true o.o'
Mind ya I have never heard of him until today that Jolty was talking about him o.o'
And today, I finally saw his post in the thread Pikachu Pikachu Pikachu Pikachu etc. XD

Claire
October 30th, 2004, 04:09 AM
omg totally true o.o'
Mind ya I have never heard of him until today that Jolty was talking about him o.o'
And today, I finally saw his post in the thread Pikachu Pikachu Pikachu Pikachu etc. XD

XD the mysterious owner of PC
wow..i wonder how many people havent heard of kwesi, then? PC members need to be educated in the ways of kwesi XD

RAYQVASA
October 30th, 2004, 04:15 AM
I vote for DF dadragonz!She is very helpful and friendly with everyone!