PDA

View Full Version : Totodile Loves Cookies!!

ChrisTom
March 6th, 2010, 05:47 AM
Not here anymore, sorry folks

TJgamer
March 6th, 2010, 03:58 PM
That's very sweet. I wish I had a Totodile. :cer_smile:

ChrisTom
March 7th, 2010, 06:25 PM
Thanks I'm glad you liked it. My next post I'm hoping to do is a Pre-Evo of Onix. I'm trying to decide a name. Maybe "Quinfix?" for Quartz, Infant, and Onix. My idea was a small sting of pebbles about a foot long, and with a spike on the head made of quartz.

ji
March 7th, 2010, 08:09 PM
O:
Awwwwwwwh!
That's really cute. CCCx
Hope he doesn't get cavities, lol.

sanny the hedgehog
March 11th, 2010, 02:15 PM
heh, thats pretty cute!!! i really like it.
although i noticed that one of the feet look kinda out of place.
but it doesn't really matter.

ChrisTom
March 13th, 2010, 07:26 PM
Yeah there are some probs. It's a lot smaller than it looks, but I like how it turned out. I am SO excited for HGSS. You know, sometimes I secretly wish for a little Totodile. How cute would that be? Just to have a grinning, hyperactive little ball of joy eating cookies by your side?

*Sigh*

If only...

Lolz. Seriously though, I'm proud how this turned out, and I hope to post more art soon!

gw
March 16th, 2010, 04:59 PM
totodile used bite.
its super effective!
cookie fainted.
this is really cute!

ChrisTom
March 22nd, 2010, 12:29 PM
^ LOL

Epic battle versus cookie! Who will win!?

Btw, and of you wonder if Pokemon can't have certain foods? (e.g. Dogs can't eat Chocolate) I mean Pikachu craves Ketchup so...

aquadan
March 26th, 2010, 05:02 PM
theres so much smugde, in your case it might be better to trace over it with a clean peace of paper so that its all clear and make sure to wash your hands as u draw

ChrisTom
March 26th, 2010, 07:19 PM
That was one of my big problems. I was in a damned if you do, damned if you don't scenario. You see, the smudges don't show up on the paper, because my hands are usually clean (Minus a bit of pencil markings of course) When I scan the drawing the colors come out dull, so I enhance the saturation. This had the downside of showing the invisible smudges. But if you take away that bit of trouble, it is overall a good picture.

aquadan
March 31st, 2010, 01:25 AM
oh, im not saying you have dirty hands, like covered in muck but sweat and loose lead on the page will smudge quickly, so make sure your hands are dry when u draw and also try Mechinal Pencils (Big W or Walmart) would sell them. they give u finer lines.

Also with your colouring, make sure you go one way, consider lighting and shadows. and if there coming out dull try colouring with stronger colours (or buy a better scanner)

Peace

leo5978
March 31st, 2010, 02:22 PM
Nice. Really liked it! only reason i cant type much more cause im listening to music thats to loud.

ChrisTom
April 3rd, 2010, 07:07 PM
Heh that's okay Leo. So I'm not quite sure I want to continue drawing Pokemon, because lately I've been busy, but I'm glad so many people like it, and I wish I can make more in the future. If I draw another one soon, it will be a sad picture of a Cubone. Very, very sad.

*Gets Idea!*

In fact I think I will draw that! So next picture will be a sad one of a Cubone! Can't wait to show it to you all!

With all regards,

-ChrisTom

AquaThePiplup
April 3rd, 2010, 07:23 PM
That's pretty cute. :3 You draw Totodile a lot better than me! I suck at drawing Totodile. ^^;

ChrisTom
April 3rd, 2010, 09:37 PM
Oh, I'm sure it isn't all that bad AquathePiplup. I had to use a reference to do this. I usually need a reference when I'm drawing, but I always change it a bit, like move a body part here and there.