PDA

View Full Version : Silver H'ere

Silver_Wind
March 7th, 2010, 06:29 AM
Seen this forum around a couple of times. Finally built up the courage to register.

Old-school player since the R/B/Y generation. So I quite familiar to everything.

So I hope I'm welcomed with open arms. So I can be here for awhile.

560cool.
March 7th, 2010, 06:48 AM
Hey there siver wind ! (nice username) .

Welcome to PC ! SInce you're oldschool , it's gonna be friendly for you here !

Make sure you read the rules and enjoy every second spent on the marvellous PokeCommunity !

Silver_Wind
March 7th, 2010, 06:52 AM
Epic.... That's good to know. XD

jefflee915
March 7th, 2010, 06:57 AM
Hey welcome to PC! I joined yesterday so it hasn't been long, but since you've been enjoying pokemon for a long time, you'll like it here. Don't forget to read the rules though!
Nice username by the way..it's creative

Silver_Wind
March 8th, 2010, 05:59 AM
Hey welcome to PC! I joined yesterday so it hasn't been long, but since you've been enjoying pokemon for a long time, you'll like it here. Don't forget to read the rules though!
Nice username by the way..it's creative

Lol, Everyone keep tell me this name is epic. I guess I have an imaginative imagination.

Never thought it was that creative.

Hiidoran
March 8th, 2010, 11:10 AM
Not a fan of bug-type moves, but it does make for a stunning username. Still, it's not near as awesome as Hiidoran, right guys? BD

Glad you realized we're not an evil horde out to consume your precious brain-goo, Silver Wind. We're actually a friendly lot once you get to know us, and that gnawing on your leg just means we like you. :D

Any who, welcome to the ol' community. \o/ <- There's your open-armed welcome.

Silver_Wind
March 9th, 2010, 06:20 AM
Not a fan of bug-type moves, but it does make for a stunning username. Still, it's not near as awesome as Hiidoran, right guys? BD

Glad you realized we're not an evil horde out to consume your precious brain-goo, Silver Wind. We're actually a friendly lot once you get to know us, and that gnawing on your leg just means we like you. :D

Any who, welcome to the ol' community. \o/ <- There's your open-armed welcome.

Bug-Type = Fail.

Again the move, as a username = cheeks for me. :D

Yeah, I believe when you get to know me, I create WTF moments. Don't worry I'm weird like that. I'll be either passing the time with GFX art otherwise.

Enter the mind of a sarcastic, egotistical, maniac. Who goes by the name of Silver_Wind.

Beep.....