PDA

View Full Version : New to the Forums!

Kurama™
March 7th, 2010, 10:58 AM
Hello, I am Kurama and I am new to the PC forums! I have been playing the pokemon games as well as the TCG compettively for almost 10 years, and used to be an active member of the Pokebeach forums. I would love to be able to join these forums and become an active member, and meet some new people! The only two questions I really have, are first, is there a reason why I can't stay logged in for very long? And is there such thing as clans or anything similar to that in these forums? Just curious! Thanks in advance!~

Cold Fusion
March 7th, 2010, 11:25 AM
Heya Kurama, welcome to the PokeCommunity Forums! You will meet a lot of people here for sure. Be sure to have a good read through of the rules.

As for the not being able to stay on for long, have you just been looking at the same page for a long time? Because if that's what your doing it will automatically log you off to save space for the forum, to prevent it that way you have to be browsing through the forum. If it's not that, I'm not exactly sure.

As for the clans, I haven't heard of them here on Pokecommunity... if there is, it's new information for me. Haha. But you can join social groups as you can see on peoples profiles.

Ihtesam19
March 7th, 2010, 12:37 PM
Welcome and is PokeBeach forum active?

Kurama™
March 7th, 2010, 12:44 PM
Welcome and is PokeBeach forum active?

I would say in comparison to Pokecommunity, absolutely not. But yes, it is active. Just not as much as Pokecommunity. (Based upon the number of people I see online and viewing the forums, anyways.)

Pidgeot is Life
March 7th, 2010, 04:15 PM
Clans....Groups is more of the word i guess. I dont really think you can join, but you can talk about it lol?

http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24

If there isnt one to your liking Make your own, Glad to help

Anyways welcome to the forums! :D