PDA

View Full Version : Hello PokeFans, I'm OceanBluue :)

OceanBluue
March 7th, 2010, 08:17 PM
Hello there everyone!

First off, I'm OceanBluue.
As a child I was seriously (no joke) obsessed with pokemon. I owned every single pokemon game possible, pokemon bed sheets, pokemon clothes, all that jazz.

That love of my life ended about 4 years ago. Supposedly playing pokemon was "uncool" once in middle school, so I was forced to stop.
So I sold all the games I worked so hard on. The only things I kept were my hundreds of pokemon cards. I lived my life pokemon-less.

I am in high school now and I have been feeling an emptiness in my life, and emptiness that could only be filled by pokemon.

So just recently I have ordered the games on ebay and plan to play them as soon as they come in the mail, which should be any day.

I feel rejuvenated (spelling?) now that pokemon have entered my life again!
I have already pre-ordered Pokemon HeartGold, I'm so excited!

Well enough about my past years (lol sorry 'bout that)

I was wondering if you all could help me with my way around the forum. I already have an avvie and siggie but the rest is "unknown" (hehe see my pokemon reference there?)

So any slangs, things I should know, or anything would be greatly appreciated!

Thank You!

Chaos Uxie
March 7th, 2010, 08:27 PM
Hey I can see ur hardcore Poke fan and u will definitely enjoy Pokecommunity since it is filled with Pokefans like u and if want any help i will always be helping u hav a good time on PC :)

OceanBluue
March 7th, 2010, 08:43 PM
Oh yes I definately am, or was, but still am. Thank You!

SkySage2k9
March 8th, 2010, 11:53 AM
Howdy! *waggles his Sky form ears X3* Enjoy your time here, I'm like you, I've got boatloads of TCG cards X3 My best pull was when I got the Thunderstorm gift box, in the BaseSet 2 booster, I had gotten a first ed. charizard X3 I still have most of the games I had bought back in the day with the exception of my Ruby version, as I missed getting the berry patch from Coliseum (With the Jirachi premium) and so the game went defunct rather quickly...

Oh, and make sure you've read and understand the rules X3