PDA

View Full Version : 'Ello

PeregrineFig
March 8th, 2010, 07:30 PM
Well, as you may assume, I'm new to these forums. This is my second account, but my original one was only used for about a day, and when I tried to log into it I had found I'd forgotten my password, so I had to make this one. I'm mostly going to be sticking around the ROM hacking section of the forums, and truth be told, I made this thread mainly to add to my post count, as I need 15 to post outside links. Well, I have little else to say, so I suppose this is where my post draws to a close.

Hiidoran
March 8th, 2010, 07:44 PM
You know, you can always contact the administration to reset your password. I've had to do that in my history here... it's a pretty quick, little process. Oh well, nothing wrong with a fresh start after two years. Thanks for telling us this was an alternate account, by the way.

Great to have you back, Peregrinefig.

It's fine that you're anxious to get those first 15 posts over and done with, but try and shy away from creating spam to achieve your aims. Nothing was wrong with this particular thread, but posts made with the sole purpose of reaching a certain post count typically end up lookin' like spam. Just sayin'.