PDA

View Full Version : Introduction of BridZworld!

BridZworld
March 9th, 2010, 07:30 AM
Well hi there! This is my first post on the PokeCommunity and hopefully one of many more to follow. I've browsed the forums for a while now, and they have been useful to me so I thought I may aswell register and join in.

My first game was Pokemon Blue, since then I have had:
- Yellow, Gold & Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Emerald, Pearl, Platinum, Fire Red & Leaf Green

Can't wait untill Heart Gold is released either, that will be my latest addition!

derozio
March 9th, 2010, 11:25 PM
Oh hi there, BridZworld! Welcome to the poke'community forums, buddy. ;D

Well, there's no other place better than PC as far as Pokemon anime, games or any other stuff related to pokemon is concerned. It's just the best!

Wow, you're a veteran, then! xD; I, too, have played nearly all of those games. The difference was just that...I played them on emulators instead of playing the real ones. (Yeah, yeah, I know that it's illegal. But I didn't have any choice. D:) Oh Yeah! HG/SS is FTW! >8D

...wait? I'm getting off-topic here, aren't I? Oh, I'm sorry for that. Just an old habit of mine. xD; Well, I'll just suggest that you should read the rules and FAQ if you haven't. They'll help you a lot in staying away from unnecessary trouble. Also, if you've got any kind of doubt about the forum, you may just ask any of the kind staff members here. They're really helpful, y'know. >:3

Anyways, be sure to have fun around the forums. See you around the forums then, pal. 8D

Wow, it's seriously been a long time since I've posted here in NU/W. xD;

Niprop
March 9th, 2010, 11:54 PM
Welcome to the Pokécommunity! We hope you make yourself at home (or better yet, better then home) here, and that you enjoy this forum's many inhabitants!