PDA

View Full Version : I don't know what to choose. Can you help*Sapphire*?

Tom teh Man
March 9th, 2010, 02:31 PM
Swellow or Skarmory

I'm kind of leaning towards skarmory, but I'm not sure what. I just beat Archie....So that should tell you where I'm pretty close to.

Muffin™
March 9th, 2010, 02:39 PM
This should belong in the Q & A Thread <_______<...

Well, I would say Skamory, because it has a better defense, and is JUST AWESOME!

BridZworld
March 9th, 2010, 02:49 PM
I would go with Swellow, I prefer tradional flying types,

Christopher
March 9th, 2010, 02:50 PM
SKARMORY steel is real.
seriously though Skarmory is better all around

DarkVhozon
March 9th, 2010, 02:52 PM
Being a steel-type user i would say Skarmory...but Swellow is good, i no from expirence.
But go with your gut and review the pro's and cons of each.For example, in that game rarely will you encounter a pokemon faster then swellow, and Skarmory, being part-steel, it will have good defence.

PlatniumPiano
March 9th, 2010, 06:41 PM
Being a steel-type user i would say Skarmory...but Swellow is good, i no from expirence.
But go with your gut and review the pro's and cons of each.For example, in that game rarely will you encounter a pokemon faster then swellow, and Skarmory, being part-steel, it will have good defence.

Skarmory.
As to this, flying-types will provide plenty of speed as the game doesn't have too many fast trainers. While swellow beats Skarmory on speed, in game you wont notice much difference as either should be plenty fast for the gyms and such

Alli
March 9th, 2010, 07:17 PM
Yes, this does belong in the team help thread. Skarmory gets my vote, btw.

Locked.