PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever wasted your day ?

Talli
March 10th, 2010, 01:06 PM
Just wondering like you have planned something to do for the day and then someone asks you to do something for them and then wastes your day by not turning up at the time the said they'd be back.

for mee it be today...

My mum said to me we'll go and look for a pram today, which i'll need in the autumn. Ok fine with me. Then my sister's husband phoned us up and told us he needs us to baby sit Ethan and elloitt for an hour.

So we went up to babysit for him at 9:30 in the morning that was fine we'd have hours to look for a pram. He came back at four in the after.

That was a waste of a day I really needed before I get futher in my pregentcy.

ok now you guys.........

TheGearofWar
March 10th, 2010, 01:08 PM
Yes, multiple times. I live in the country so I love going into the metro on weekends, but I'll sleep in often and my mom leaves before I wake up.

And no driver's license/only one family car is lame

Throat
March 11th, 2010, 02:35 AM
Yes, sometimes, but I don't worry. I live to serve.

Dakota
March 11th, 2010, 01:56 PM
I can only remember this happening 3 times, BUT, the didn't waste my day. I was supposed to meet this girl twice, and we planned to meet up, we never got in contact. So I just did something else.

Kinda forgot what the last one was. xD

Bomberman
March 11th, 2010, 01:58 PM
Yeah, wasting your day can just be the most awful tedium. I do it quite often. It usually involves Facebook, unfortunately.