View Full Version : Do your parents give you massages?

March 10th, 2010, 4:32 PM
Do your parents give you massages? Back rubs and feet rubs and that kind of thing? Mine sometimes do. Like, when I come home after a long day out, sometimes my mom will give me a feet rub to help me to relax. I always figured this was a normal thing that parents do, but now that I think about it I guess that maybe it's not?

Is it a normal thing? Do your parents give you massages?

March 10th, 2010, 5:21 PM
Um...no. But this big kid and school gives us massages in chorus.

I remember when I was little, I'd step on my dad's back when it hurt him.

March 10th, 2010, 5:27 PM
No.... thought I could use with one right about now. xD

I used to give me dad massages... now it's my sister's turn. : D

March 10th, 2010, 6:03 PM
No...but one time when I was laying on the floor (don't ask why) my mom walked on my back for a second. I was on my stomach by the way, incase nobody caught that.

March 10th, 2010, 6:08 PM
No...but one time when I was laying on the floor (don't ask why) my mom walked on my back for a second. I was on my stomach by the way, incase nobody caught that.

You kinda assume you're laying on your stomach when you said she'd walk on your back...

March 10th, 2010, 6:10 PM
no, i have to massage THEM sometimes -.- lol.

March 10th, 2010, 6:27 PM
No...if I ever asked my parents to give me a massage, they would stare at me and think I'm crazy...lol nobody in my family has really ever given me a massage...

March 10th, 2010, 6:28 PM
Nope, but it's the exact opposite =p I have to give them massages (I'm fine with it though).

March 10th, 2010, 6:34 PM
Never have they given me one, and never have I given them one. I hope it stays that way...

March 10th, 2010, 6:57 PM
My mom used to, when she still liked me ._.;
She'd give me back scratches which were like heavenly.
But now she doesn't anymore. The other day she did, once, and it felt so good.
I mostly massage her shoulders nowadays.
She says I'm a natural xD

So I guess if interpreting doesn't work out I can always go into masseuse school.
Not really, though.

March 10th, 2010, 7:01 PM
I hate massages. My parents always gives my brothers and sister a massage but I chose not to.

March 11th, 2010, 2:24 AM
no they never give me one, which is good since I hate my family touching me. Curtis can touch me though

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
March 11th, 2010, 9:19 AM
My mom used to on occasion. Not so much nowadays.

My grandma used to give me massages a lot while she was still living on her own.

March 11th, 2010, 9:42 AM
How come you think it could be anormal?

Well, the way I have been raised made me be the kind of person that doesn't really like being so touched.

March 11th, 2010, 1:20 PM
psh i wish...though it would be alittle awkward if my parents were giving me a massage but imma guy so id rather have someone else so it haha

March 11th, 2010, 1:23 PM
My mom will sometimes, but I usually scratch her back in return becos long nails :P

March 11th, 2010, 1:32 PM
No...they're not my slaves....XD

March 11th, 2010, 1:41 PM
I'd actually find it quite awkward if my dad offered to give me massage. XD

March 11th, 2010, 1:53 PM
Never...My teacher did once though 0.0

March 13th, 2010, 1:24 AM
No. I was always the one that gives massaging services because I happened to have the right weight

March 13th, 2010, 1:28 AM
No thankyou. I do not think so. I am the kind of person who does not liked to be touched, I think that parents massageing their kids is a bit abnormal for my liking.

March 13th, 2010, 6:08 AM
Mine don't give me massages. :( They don't even live with me. Nan and Pop wouldn't either. XD;

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=5616461#post5616461 :)

.little monster
March 13th, 2010, 6:30 AM
What the..?

No. My parents do not like to awkwardly rub their son's body.

harmonic ♫
March 13th, 2010, 9:09 AM
I remember when I was around 10, I would step on my dad's back, and my mom's.

Buuuuut, no, they don't give me massages.

March 13th, 2010, 10:48 AM
At this age, no, I do not receive massages from my parents...I don't believe I ever have.

March 13th, 2010, 12:42 PM
Nah, but when from when I was 4 till I was 7 or 8 I'd usually get my mum to scratch my back, I used to really like that, it was relaxing xD