PDA

View Full Version : I'm new here, but...

Swampert12894
March 10th, 2010, 06:31 PM
Hi, everyone. I' a VERY big pokemon fan, and I post a lot. I post in another forum, but don't think that means I won't post here much. I'm really looking for some friend codes for D/P/P, since there aren't many users on the other forum.

If you want to, you can call me my Swampy or Swampert, it doesn't matter. On the other forum I'm know as Theswampert.

But anyways, I'm just knew, sooo... HI!!

Armleg
March 10th, 2010, 06:57 PM
Hello! I just joined a couple days ago, but welcome anyway. I don't have too much to say, so hope to see you around! :>

Lycaeus
March 11th, 2010, 04:15 AM
(Whatever other forum you're on, we're better ;D)
Welcome! Enjoy your time here(:
Swampert is a pretty cool 'mon.
Read the rulesss!

TheRichar
March 11th, 2010, 05:23 AM
welcome to PC, swampy :D, yyou know, there are even some groups were you can find some good battles, trades and that kind of stuff, I dont have a DS so... I cant do anything of that T.T, well hope you enjoy beeig here and this IS the best forum

Shakespeare
March 11th, 2010, 07:58 AM
PokeCommunity is better than the mentioned forum
Welcome to PC, I hope you have a fun time here! ;)

Swampert12894
March 11th, 2010, 02:56 PM
Thanks everyone. I'm trying to figure out how to use the Wifi club. Could someone help me, please?

Sudeki
March 11th, 2010, 03:16 PM
Welcome to the Pokecommunity Swampert, Hope you enjoy your time here :).

Swampert12894
March 12th, 2010, 01:40 PM
Thanks everyone. I'm trying to figure out how to use the Wifi club. Could someone help me, please?
I figured out my problem, even thought no one answered me. I made a topic about it, but Aurafire closed before asking if it helped me, because it didn't! Then he/she said something about Google and friends, and I didn't get it. I don't get it...

ji
March 12th, 2010, 01:49 PM
Welcome to PC, Swampert~
As for the Question, if you have any other relatively simple questions you can feel free to ask me about things like that. Cx
Don't worry too much about it, you're new!
I hope you have fun here.

Drew
March 12th, 2010, 02:01 PM
I figured out my problem, even thought no one answered me. I made a topic about it, but Aurafire closed before asking if it helped me, because it didn't! Then he/she said something about Google and friends, and I didn't get it. I don't get it...

Aaah, I looked at the thread.

He meant that 'Google is your friend', because it's best to search for those types of answers on Google, or Yahoo as opposed to making threads about it here. You'll also get an answer quicker doing it that way, as well. Sometimes it takes quite a while to get answers to threads, but with Google.. you'd get your answer in like two minutes. xD;

Hope I explained it okay.. ._.

Anywayyyy, welcome to PC, and sorry I'm a bit late on this.

If you have any questions again, you can always PM me. :D

Kindo
March 12th, 2010, 02:03 PM
I hop you have lots of fun here.... PC is a fun place and Pm me if you want my friend code for Diamond or Platinum!:)